剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
- They soon will be. - Roses and thorns, Helena.
如果一切仍像媒体所说的那样发展
And if this goes the way the papers are saying,
你将被历史所唾弃 而我也永远不会原谅你
history will never forgive you, and neither will I.
说到玫瑰 我想在后花♥园♥喝下午茶
Speaking of roses, I'll take my tea in the ornamental gardens.
你知道 那是维多利亚女王栽种的
They were planted by Queen Victoria, you know.
是的 母亲
Yes, Mother.
嗯 她在的话绝对不会准许这种事情发生
Mm. She wouldn't have allowed this to happen.
啊 我 好吧 我最好去享受了
Ah, me, well, I'd best go enjoy it.
这也许是我在这座王宫里喝的最后一杯茶了
Perhaps the last tea that I'll ever take at this palace.
奥菲莉娅 你今天跳的太棒了
Ophelia, you did a wonderful job today.
哦 是你啊埃文斯先生 太感谢你了
Oh, my gosh! Mr. Evans. Thank you so much.
关于今天的哪些...小麻烦 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about all the...fuss.
在这之外 你的生活是你自己的事
Your life out there is your life.
在这里我们不会计较
We leave all that at the door.
李巴兰坦是我的一个好友
Lee Ballantine is a good friend of mine,
他的公♥司♥里有几个职位开放招聘
and there's a couple of spaces opening up in his company.
埃文斯先生 这真是太棒了
Mr. Evans, that would be amazing.
这是你应得的 你为此付出了那么多的努力
You deserve the shot. You've worked hard for it.
试演在一周后
Auditions start in one short week.
别让我失望 孩子
Don't let me down, honey.
听上去是个大好机会啊
That sounds like a big opportunity.
千载难逢啊 巴兰坦
It's huge. Ballantine...
他的公♥司♥ 我是说
His company, I mean...
如果我可以进去的话
If I even got in...
但那是在纽约
But it is in New York.
马库斯 别告诉利亚姆这件事好吗
Marcus, don't tell Liam about this, okay?
在确定去之前我不想让他知道
I don't want to tell him unless it becomes real.
当然可以
Of course.
但是...你一定会得到它的
But...you'll get it.
陛下 你想见我
You wanted to see me, Your Majesty?
国王去哪儿了?
Where the hell is the King?
对不起陛下 我不能说
I'm sorry, but I can't say.
英国的王后正在问你她的丈夫去了哪里
The Queen of England is asking you where her husband is.
但英国的国王让我不要告诉您
The King of England asked me not to tell you.
你知道我的家庭因为你身为父亲的无能 承受了多大的损失吗
Have you any idea what your incompetence as a parent has cost my family?
你清楚你的女儿给我的儿子造成了多大的伤害吗
How deeply your child has done damage to mine?
对奥菲莉娅的伤害呢 对她名誉的诋毁呢
And what of the damage to Ophelia? Her reputation?
一些人的名誉远远比其他人的要重要得多
Some reputations are more important than others.
这个国家的接♥班♥人应该在这里
The nation's next in line should be here
因你女儿的行为
apologizing to international men of consequence,
对世界上那些更重要的人们致歉
on your daughter's behalf, I might add.
但他不但没来 现在还陪她去了芭蕾课
But instead he had to accompany her to a ballet lesson.
殿下坚持要去陪她
His Highness insisted on accompanying Ophelia,
- 因为她还没有自己的护卫 - 还没有?
- because she doesn't have her own detail yet. - Yet?
只有那些有政♥治♥背景的 有与王室有关系的人
Only an official, Palace-sanctioned relationship
才可以拥有护卫
warrants a detail.
而你的女儿与王室并不沾边
And far from being Palace-sanctioned,
她只是我儿子的一个暂时的玩具而已
your daughter is just my son's trifle of the week.
她永远不会拥有自己的护卫的
She will never have her own detail.
明白了吗
Is that understood?
很好
Good.
退下吧
Walk away.
瑞秋!
Rachel!
把我们使唤得动的那群记者们都找来
Get me whichever tabloid rat owes us a favor.
摆脱军情五处的窃听 我只想和高层谈话
Clear the lines with MI5 for taps, and I only want to talk to the top.
如果你有该死的鲁伯特·默多克的电♥话♥ 也给我送来
Get me Rupert bloody Murdoch on the phone if you have too.
好的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
我是杰弗里
Jeffry's.
陛下?
Your Majesty?
嘿 美国荡♥妇♥ 给我们看看你的咪♥咪♥
Oi! American slut! Show us yer tits!
你可以开个自♥慰♥银行了
You'll make the wank bank.
你妈妈现在会怎么看待你 奥菲莉娅
What would your mother think of you now, Ophelia?
- 你刚才说什么 - 你妈妈现在会怎么看待你
- What did you say? - What would your mother think of you now?
你妈妈 她也是个美国荡♥妇♥么
Your mother... Was she an American slut, too?
住口
Shut up!
- 我的小宝贝儿们 - 祖母
- My ducklings! - Grand mama.
我的公爵夫人
Pass the Dutchie!
我的小心脏已经快承受不住了 你们两个太棒了
Oh, my poor old heart can hardly take it, you're both so divine.
看看你
Look at you.
一个从出生那天起就被视为英雄的王子
A Demi-God since the day you were born.
还有 埃莉诺
And, Eleanor...
亲爱的 你实在太瘦了
Darling, you're much too thin.
你不知道人们在剥去龙虾壳之前喜欢挑尾巴上有点肉的龙虾么
Don't you know men like a bit of meat on the tail before they shuck the lobster.
你不会又开始减肥了吧
You're not on another diet, are you?
只喝可乐 吃鱼子酱 祖母
Just coke and caviar, Gran.
吃鱼子酱我同意 超级美味
Of caviar I approve. It's a superfood.
但可乐会让你有蛀牙的
But coke will rot your teeth.
来坐
Come on.
好吧 看到你大笑真好
Well, it's alright for you to laugh.
我很快就要死了 到那时你会哭的伤心死的
I'll be dead soon enough, and then you'll be crying.
祖母 你会长命百岁的
Grandma, you'll outlive us all.
你最好劝你的姐姐多吃点
You better tell your sister to eat.
她应该吃下一整个蛋糕 而不只是一点点面包屑
She deserves the whole cake, and not just the crumbs.
- 难道你不赞成么 - 双手赞成
- Don't you agree? - I do indeed.
想想在泰坦尼克号♥上
Just think of all those poor women on the Titanic
所有那些拒绝吃甜点的可怜女人
who said no to dessert.
噢 太惨了
Oh, so sad.
我一直是怎么告诉你的 亲爱的
What have I always told you, darling?
"一个女人的头脑必须比男人的更加敏锐
"A woman's mind must always be sharper than a man's,
但是她的身体必须更柔软"
but her body must always be softer."
太对了
Perfect.
现在我有一份
And now I have a little...
只是一份为你准备的小礼物
Just a little something for you.
哇
Oh!
哇 我的公爵夫人
Oh...Dutchie!
所有东西我都会给你留在遗嘱里的
It isn't anything that I wouldn't have left you in my will.
但别告诉你妈妈
But don't tell your mother.
她一直很想拥有它
She's always had her eye on it.
我一直很想拥有什么
What have I always had my eye on?
快去 给她看看 否则她要生气了
Go on. Show it to her, otherwise she'll sulk.
普瑞玛系列的 要不要这样 妈妈
The Prima Flame. Really, Mother?
亲爱的 你知道那款钻石并不适合你
Darling, you know that diamonds don't suit you.
妈妈
Mum...
我已经和龙国国王和石油大亨谈过了 问题已解决
I spoke with the Dragon King and the oil baron. It's all getting sorted.
我打算带他们去看切尔西的比赛 而且是在皇家包厢里
I'm taking them to the Chelsea match, in the Royal box.
让我们祈祷下周那里还有皇家包厢吧
Let's hope there is a Royal box next week.
你们两个看见你们父亲了么
Have either of you seen your father?
有些时候做妻子的不能把他的丈夫看太紧
There are times when one should not know where one's husband is.
但这可不是那种时候
But this is not one of them.
我们最最尊贵的公爵夫人
The Grandest D of all.
我早该料到你会过来拜访的
Should've guessed you'd be paying a visit.
你 过来亲亲我的戒指
Come here and kiss the ring, you.
噢 亲爱的 哪一个
Ooh, darling, which one?
如果我还是一个青春美少女的话 我会说 都要
Well, if I was a younger woman, I would say both.
如果君主制度被废除了 你打算去做什么呢
What are you going to do if the Monarchy ends?
或许带着一本淫♥荡♥的自传去旅行
Probably go on tour with a salacious autobiography.
你一定已经有了充足的素材
You've certainly got enough material for that.
噢 你实在是太坏了
Oh, you are such a devil.
你的下巴太让我着迷了
And I am a sucker for that cleft chin of yours.
我曾以为那是我的蹄子
And there I was thinking it was my hooves.
赛勒斯
Cyrus.
赛勒斯
Cyrus.
利亚姆 过来
Liam, come.
嗯哼
Well?
还不是很确定
It's iffy at best.
我想我找到了爸爸
I think I found Dad.
大不列颠岛以及英联邦的子民
People of Great Britain and the Commonwealth,
在我加冕时 我庄严的宣誓会为人♥民♥服务
when crowned King, I took a solemn oath to serve you all,
以民族利益为先
to put the welfare of this nation first.
我今天的讲话
I do so today...
正式呼吁发起公民投票来废除君主制度
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表