剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Do what? Make small talk.
做什么 闲聊
Gemma's car accident...
吉玛的车祸
I was with her.
我当时和她在一起
I didn't lie to my father...
我没有对我父亲撒谎
... but I didn't tell him the truth, either.
但我也没有告诉他真♥相♥
I'm not proud of that.
我一点都自豪不起来
I'm not proud of any of it.
我不认为这值得夸耀
I don't even know why I'm telling you all this.
我甚至不知道为什么我要告诉你这一切
I don't know either. But it's okay that you are.
我也不知道 但谢谢你能和我分享
It's just um...
这只是 嗯
I don't want to lie to you about it.
我不想对你说谎
Even when I'm not proud of it, it's important to me that you know the truth.
即使我并不以此为豪 但对我来说 重要的是让你知道真♥相♥
Can I ask you something?
我能问你件事么?
How did the press not know about you and Gemma?
媒体怎么会不知道你的吉玛的关系呢
There's an extraction protocol.
皇家规定使然
So you just left her there?
所以你就把她丢在那儿了?
I have to.
我不得不
It's good seeing you.
见到你真好
It always is.
一直如此
So what's your impression of Liam's efforts so far?
到目前为止 你对利亚姆的努力有什么看法
He cares now. He has something to lose.
他开始上心了 在会失去某些东西的情况下
We all have something to lose.
我们都有可能失去某些东西
Then he has something to gain.
那样他才会有想得到的东西
Let's put him on the plane tour,
我们让他去参加地面游♥行♥吧
see how the people respond to him.
看看人们是怎么回应他的
The plane tour. My plane tour?
地面游♥行♥ 我的地面游♥行♥?
It's more important for Liam.
对利亚姆来说更为重要
The plane tour is the one chance I have to curry favor with the people.
地面游♥行♥是我的一次与人♥民♥亲密接触的机会
I understand.
我懂
But you're not the next King of England.
但你不是下一任英格兰国王
? Soft like trees and water ?
# 如树与水般的轻柔 #
? Shape to suit our mood... ?
# 随心而动 #
Enjoying your victory?
在享受你的胜利时刻么?
The press certainly had nice things to say about your work.
媒体对于你的演出一定不吝溢美之词
They had nice things to say about your show, too.
他们也会这么评价你的演出
Yes.
是啊
But they raved about yours.
但他们对你的秀赞不绝口
Princess becomes Queen of Fashion Week.
公主变成了时装周的女皇
Who wrote that one? Charlemagne Cullingford.
谁写的那一段 查理曼·卡琳福德
Oh, Charlemagne. Did you see him at your show?
噢 查理曼 你在现场看到他了么
No, but, you know, I was really busy backstage, so...
没有 但你知道 我在后台忙碌 所以
Mm. Funny.
恩 有趣
I saw him at mine.
我看到他在我的现场
But how could he...
但他怎么会
It was your first fashion show, sweetheart.
这是你的第一场时装秀 亲爱的
You told them to print these?
是你让他这么写的?
When you succeed, the Monarchy succeeds.
你成功的时刻 也是君主政体的胜利的时刻
See? I can plant stories, too.
看 我也能编新闻
? Speaking of truth ?
# 谈及事实 #
? Speaking of truth ?
# 谈及事实 #
? Speaking of truth... ?
# 谈及事实 #
Just get out. I heard what she said.
滚出去 我听到她说的话了
She's lying.
她在撒谎
Well, you'd know about that.
哇 你居然知道
I don't even know who you are.
我甚至不知道你的真实身份
I'm a British orphan.
我是一个英国孤儿
Or... an American grifter.
或者说 一个美国骗子
One thing I do know is that I'm lying about something.
我的确对你说了谎 我很清楚这一点
The Queen...
王后
is lying about everything.
所说的一切都是谎言
But those reviewers...they're telling the truth.
但那些记者 他们说的全都是事实
? I'm so dried out in this desert ?
# 我将在这片沙漠中干涸#
Let me know
# 让我知道 #
I wanna be with
# 我想和你在一起#
Speaking of floods
# 论及洪水 #
Speaking of truth
# 谈及事实 #
Speaking of
# 谈及事实 #
A simple thank you would suffice.
一句简单的谢谢就足够了
For what? For cleaning up your mess
谢你什么 收拾你留下的烂摊子
when you leave your drunk diamond heiress at the scene of the crime.
当你在车祸现场 留下那位喝醉的富二代姑娘时
"Drunken heiress destroys quaint telephone box
“钻石千金酒驾撞坏别致的电♥话♥亭
and Heir to the Throne emerges with his trousers undone."
王位继承人穿着未拉上拉链的裤子匆匆离开”
There are security cameras everywhere.
安保摄像头无处不在
It wasn't like that. When will you learn?
并不是如你想象般的那样 你什么时候才能吸取教训
It doesn't matter what it was like, it matters what it looks like.
事实是什么并不重要 重要的是它看起来是什么样的
And even that no longer matters because I took care of it.
但现在它也不重要了因为我已经处理妥当了
Okay.
好吧
You don't have to say thank you.
你不必说谢谢
You don't have to show an ounce of gratitude.
你不必显露出一丝丝的感激之情
But the next time you look at me with such disdain in your eyes,
但是下一次当你再用这种蔑视的眼光看我的时候
you consider how similar we are.
你应该想想我们是多么相像
I'm nothing like you. No?
我一点都不像你 难道不是么
The spare who sleeps around,
空闲时间到处和女人上♥床♥
drinks to excess,
喝到烂醉
slinks away from an accident and then lies about it.
从车祸现场溜走并对你的父亲说谎
No, you're nothing like me at all.
不 你真是一点都不像我
? Speaking of truth ?
# 谈及事实 #
? Speaking of truth ?
# 谈及事实 #
? Speaking of... ?
# 谈及事实 #
I know I haven't been at my best this week.
我知道这周我并没有处在最佳状态
The truth is, it's the first family photo we've taken without Robert.
事实上 这是第一次 我们的全家福上没有罗伯特
You need to be better to your children.
你得对你的孩子们再好一点
We may not always be a Monarchy...
也许我们不是永远的王公贵族
... but we'll always be a family.
但我们永远是一家人
It's a little late for that, isn't it?
这话说的有点晚了 不是么
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表