剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Who invited them? I did.
谁把他们请来的? 我请的
I thought we could use them as human shields.
我觉得我们可以把他们当人盾
Just be aware of your surroundings
注意周围环境
follow protocol when greeting the public and take no unnecessary risks.
见面时跟着礼仪走 别冒些不必要的风险
I noticed Gemma wasn't on the list, so I invited her.
我看吉玛不在名单里 所以我邀请了她
Should make for a splendid photo op.
该弄出个拍照的好时机
See? There's nothing you can do that I can't fix.
看见了吗?你惹得乱子就没有我不能解决的
Now then, it's imperative you appear impressive today.
还有 今天 请务必给人留下好印象
So, please, don't embarrass me.
所以 请别让我难堪
How do you do? Ma'am.
还好吗? 是的 夫人
You look wonderful. Fabulous sari.
你看起来真棒 纱丽真好看
rest of those girls ♪
♪ you're just like the
Fix this, Mother...
解决这个 妈妈
Son of a bitch...
混♥蛋♥
I don't think this is very prudent, sir.
我认为这不够谨慎 先生
FML.
真衰
Can I have a word?
我能说句话吗?
Have you lost your goddamn mind?
你疯了吗?
Pryce. It is not now nor in the history of time has it ever been okay
普雷斯 无论是现在还是过去
for you to lose your shit with the future King of England.
都轮不到你对英国未来的国王发火
Walk away.
退下吧
He nearly gave it to you.
他对你很好了
Which is fitting, considering how you gave it to his daughter.
想想你是怎么对他的女儿的吧
You know it's in everyone's best interest if you wake up one of these days.
你知道 人人都在关注你这几天是否清醒过来
I don't think you will, but a man can dream.
我不认为你会 但人人可以做梦
What do you think's worse?
你认为哪个更糟
Falling short at 21 or falling short at 40?
是21岁时有不足之处 还是40岁仍然不合格
Does it matter? Yes.
这重要吗? 当然
I still have time to change.
我仍有时间去改变
You have no time. You have now.
你没时间了 你只有现在
You're one breath away from the greatest throne on earth
地球上最伟大的宝座你触手可得
and you're squandering it all on school boy crushes
而你却用小男孩的把戏与花天酒地
and pints of beer in the pub.
挥霍这个这个机会
And while nobody, and I mean nobody,
尽管没人 我是说 除我之外 没有人
appreciates excess and indulgence as much as I do,
能够像我这般容忍♥放肆与纵容
the fact that you fail to recognize the magnitude
而令我吃惊的是 你却无法认识到
of what is slipping away from you is astounding to me.
即将从你手中溜走的东西是多么重要
Because it either means you're too stupid to understand it
因为这表示 要么你蠢到不理解这一切
or you don't care.
要么是你根本不在乎
And I have nothing but contempt and disdain
然而我对这两者 除了蔑视与鄙夷
for either one.
再无其他看法
Men would kill to stand where you're standing.
人们不顾一切地 想要像你一样 手握重权
I would kill for it.
我会为这不顾一切
And your father is going to end it all if you don't figure it out.
如果你还不懂事的话 你的爸爸就会让这一切都结束
It's not about me.
这不关我的事
Of course it's about you, you daft little prick.
当然关你的事 你这个疯狂的小混♥蛋♥
Of course it is.
当然有关
How long do you think you can keep this up?
你认为你还能这样做多久?
How long can I or how long will I?
是我能 还是我会做多久?
Ooh, nice accent.
好口音
You'll slip up.
你总会有疏忽的
And when you do, you're going to jail.
只要你一有疏忽 你就等着进监狱吧
So you'd better file a few things away in your wank bank, Jasper.
所以你还是存点东西为你日后靠右手度日做准备吧 贾斯珀
Who is that?
那是谁?
Andy Sinclair. The Olympic swimmer.
安迪 辛克莱尔 奥♥运♥会游泳运动员
Andy Sinclair won four gold medals in the last Olympics
上届奥♥运♥会他赢得了四枚金牌
including one of the greatest come-from-behind finishes in sports history.
包括体育史上最棒的一次后来居上的胜利
The guy inspired a Nation.
这个家伙鼓舞了一个国家
Does he inspire you?
他激励了你吗?
Well, yes, as a matter of fact, he does.
呃 事实上 是的
Swimmer, huh?
游泳运动员 哈?
I owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
Mm...? Ophelia.
呃 … –奥菲莉亚
Ophelia.
奥菲莉亚
Why on earth did your parents call you that?
你父母为什么给你取这样的名字呢?
Why'd they call you Gemma?
那你父母又为什么叫你吉玛?
I'm heiress to a diamond cartel
因为我是一个钻石集团的继承人
Of course you are Don't be a bitch, okay?
你当然是 别这样无理好么
I'm trying to be nice
我在向你示好
It was a pleasure to see you again, as usual
像往常一样 见到你真好
Au revoir
再会
How do you know how many times to kiss them?
你怎么知道要亲他们多少次呢
You can tell by their accent
通过他们的口音就知道了
In France it's either two, three or four, once in a while five
在法国来说亲吻礼一般是2次3次或者4次 偶尔会有5次
Mostly stick with two and you'll be fine
大多数的时候亲两次就好
Do you know how Liam and I met?
你知道利亚姆和我是怎么认识的么
We met on sir Richard's yacht in the British Virgin Islands
我们在英属维尔京群岛 理查德爵士的快艇上认识的
Or at least we had the British and Islands part
至少有英国岛屿那部分
How did you two meet?
你们二人怎么认识的呢
I was drunk in a bar, called him an idiot
我在酒吧喝醉了 叫他白♥痴♥
I know how this is supposed to go
我知道这场谈话会变成什么样
I'm the hostile poshy bitch with a fake smile and a secret agenda
我是那个面带假笑 爱出风头 别有用心的婊♥子♥
and you're the girl next door
而你是那个具有
with pluck and charm and a quiet inner strength
勇气魅力和内在美的邻家女孩
Advantage me You think
形势对我有利 你觉得呢
But we'll see about that
我们走着瞧
I can be you
我能变成像你一样的
Can you be me?
但你能成为像我一样的人吗
This morning didn't bother me, by the way
顺便说一下 今早的事我没放在心上
No apology needed I wasn't sorry about that
不用道歉 本来也没想
I'm apologizing in advance for winning Liam back
我提前给你道个歉 我会把利亚姆赢回来的
See? My agenda isn't always so secret
看 我并不掩盖自己的意图
By the way, the fork stays in your left
顺便一说 叉子放在左手边
lower your eyes when you meet the Chinese
和中国人谈话时 垂下眼帘
and the drinks at the bar are free
饮品在那边吧台 免费哦
And now you know
现在你知道了
James Holloway
詹姆斯 霍洛韦
Cyrus I was hoping to speak with you
塞勒斯 我正想找你谈谈呢
Oh?
哦
To explain my absence this morning at the regent meeting
解释一下我在摄政会议上的缺席
Your responsibilities with parliament are vast. We understand
你在国会的责任巨大 我们理解的
Besides, it's a party. Let's have a drink
再说了 这是个派对 来喝一杯
I'm afraid I've been officially sober now for eight hours
我恐怕已经正式戒酒8个小时了
Sounds like a poorly spent eight hours
听起来这8小时不太好过呀
Guy Wells, British Farming Bureau
盖·威尔斯 英国农业局
Mr. Wells, how lovely to see you again Thank you, ma'am
威尔斯先生 再次见到你真好 谢谢 女士
Poppy Rhodes, BBC
波比·罗兹 BBC电台
Poppy, how are you?
波比 你好呀
Very well, Your Majesty. Thank you.
我很好 谢谢您 陛下
Captain Alister Lacey
指挥官阿里斯特·莱西
Highly decorated war hero.
高等功的战场英雄
Captain Lacey
莱西指挥官
I'd like to personally thank you for your service and sacrifice
我对你的服役和牺牲表示衷心地感谢
It's my pleasure to serve the queen
为女王陛下服役 是我的荣幸
Oh, Mr. Moody
哦 穆迪先生
And how is the Chancellor of the Treasury?
我们的财政大臣近来怎样
I'm hearing rumors of a referendum
我听到了一些流言 关于举♥行♥公♥投♥
Talk of disbanding the monarchy
来废除君主制
Merely rumors, Winston. You must hope so
只是流言蜚语而已 温斯顿 你肯定是希望这样了
What will you do without the people's money?
没有了人们提供的钱财 你会怎样呢
I expect we'll move to America
我猜我们会移居美国
What a shame the wedding will have to take place in the Hamptons
婚礼在汉普顿(度假胜地)举♥行♥是多么的遗憾
Liam and Gemma
利亚姆和吉玛的婚礼
What did our last wedding bring in?
上一次的婚礼带来了什么呢
Two billion pounds?
二十亿英镑?
Hotels shops restaurants
旅店 商店 餐厅
Plus another three billion for the British designer who outfits the happy couple
再加上付给英国设计师的 三十亿新人婚纱费
Never mind
算了
I'm sure Diane Von Furstenberg will be delighted to have the business
我相信黛安·冯芙丝汀宝会很高兴有这桩生意的
Oh
哦
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表