剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
抱歉?
It's just, I get it. It's a ball at the Royal Palace.
只是 我明白了 这是一场在王室宫殿中的舞会
No big deal, but then you put the dress on and you get here
不是什么大事 但是之后你穿上礼服来到这里
and there are all these expectations.
四周都是期待的目光
Before you know it, you've become
在你知道之前
the kind of girl you thought you'd never be,
你已经成了那种你从未想过的女孩
and you're thinking, "Why can't a guy just fight for a girl?"
你在想 为什么一个男人不能为女士而战
Is it too much to ask? Is it crazy to think her prince might actu...
是我要求太多了吗 是不是太疯狂了 以为王子真的会
There it is.
事实就是如此
Nick...
尼克...
I hope the fairy-tale works out for you.
我希望童话能在你身上变成现实
I really do.
真诚希望
What if to say... What if to say you don't leave...
# 如果说 如果说 你不会留我 #
..me all alone?
# 孤身一人 #
I should've said this earlier.
我应该早点说出来
You look absolutely radiant tonight.
你今晚看上去美极了
Thank you.
谢谢
We're going to Monaco for the weekend.
我们这周要去摩纳哥
I want you to come with me.
我想让你和我一起
I'm not inviting Nick.
我不会邀请尼克
He's a nice guy and I like him, but he came with the wrong girl.
他是个好人 我很喜欢 但是错在女伴不对
I know you think you don't belong in my world...
我明白你认为自己不属于我的世界...
but I don't like my world without you in it.
但没有你的世界 我也不喜欢
I'll wait for you.
我等你
Would every night truly be like this?
以后每个夜晚真的会如同今晚一样吗?
It would.
过去会
It will.
将来也会
Your Majesty.
王后
You should go.
你得走了
And I'll never move on
# 我从未离开 #
'Cause I tried with you
# 因为我试图靠近你 #
And now you broke me too
# 现在你伤了我的心 #
And I can't go on
# 我无法继续坚持 #
Living like I do
# 浑浑噩噩地生活 #
I got nothing more to say
# 我心中别无他想 #
Nowhere left to turn
# 无处可去 #
If you're never wrong
# 如果你从不犯错 #
Then what you got left to learn?
# 那么就无甚可学 #
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I needed a drink.
我需要喝一杯
Thought you might like one, too.
说不定你也想来一杯
How very thoughtful of you.
你真是体贴
Did you know that among Henry the VII's vast Royal Court,
你知道亨利七世的皇家法♥院♥吗
he had an entire team of Royal Tasters?
有一整支皇家品酒师团队的那位?
Many people believed him to be paranoid,
很多人认为他是偏执狂
narcissistic, mad even.
自恋 甚至疯狂
But, as it turns out, his paranoia proved useful.
但是 结果证明 他的偏执还有点用
Because during the course of his reign,
因为在他执政期间
23 of those Royal Tasters died...
23个皇家品酒师死了
thanks to poison meant for him.
因为总有人给他下毒
Luckily for me, they invented security cameras.
我很走运 有人发明了监控摄像头
Attempting to kill the Duke of York?
想杀了约克公爵?
Why, that's treason.
为什么 这可是叛国罪
You'll be sent to jail for the rest of your life.
你会在监狱度过余生
Of course, I might overlook this indiscretion
当然 我可以忽略你的轻率
if you'd see it in your heart to do me a favor.
如果你真心实意地帮我一个忙
The King likes you. The King trusts you.
国王欣赏你 相信你
And you have the ability to move about unnoticed.
你有能力悄无声息地动作
He goes on walks sometimes.
他有时会散个步
I want you to follow him.
我希望你跟着他
Find out where he goes.
找到他去哪儿
You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明的女孩
It's a much better option than prison.
这是个比蹲监狱好太多的选择
I knew you'd come around.
我知道你会想通的
Where do you think you're going?
你想去哪儿?
Don't worry,
别担心
I'll be slightly more gentle than they would be in prison.
我自然比那些监狱里面的人温柔
And I can't go on
# 我无法继续坚持 #
Loving these songs
# 喜爱这些歌♥曲 #
I can't go on
# 我已无法继续 #
Lenny said you be handsome
莱尼说你很帅
Alright, let's go.
好了 走吧
Wait ! Stop !
等一下! 停车!
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表