剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
"I got drunk and slept with a prince."
“喝醉了和一个王子上了床”
I know that sounds terrible
我知道听起来很糟
but I don't really have a story, ya know?
但是我没有经历过这种事 你知道么
Well, now you have two
现在你经历过两次了
One involves vomiting
其中一个与呕吐有关
I was sad you invited Gemma
你邀请吉玛 我很伤心
She speaks French. She's named after the best jewel
她会说法语 来自最富有的珠宝商家族
She drinks bourbon way better than me
她酒量比我更好
My mom invited her
我母亲邀请的她
Really? I wouldn't do that
真的? 我不会那么做的
Why not?
为什么不呢
Because I invited you
因为你是我的女伴
I just wanted a story
我只想要一个童话
You weren't supposed to be nice
你本不用这么的体贴
I can't believe we're in the Palace
我简直不敢相信我们在宫殿里
This place is so amazing
这里简直太棒了
You know what's even more amazing?
你知道哪里更棒么?
My bedroom
我的卧室
Is that appropriate?
这样合适吗
Is this appropriate?
合适吗
I'm going in
我进去了
You'll want to join me
你会跟来的
I, too, have inspired a nation
我也可以激励整个国家
People always say my comeback inspired them
人们总说我的逆袭 激励了他们
But you know what it means to me?
你知道这对意味着什么吗
It means I get to add a princess to a long list of desperate sluts
意味着 我可以把公主的名字 添进饥渴的荡♥妇♥名单了
Andy
安迪
I'm sorry, I'll probably lose my job for this but could I get a photo?
抱歉 我可能会因此丢掉工作 我能要一张合影么
Anything for the little people
一切为了民众
What did you do? Did you kill him?
你干了什么 你杀了他?
Maybe
可能吧
You can't do that!
你不能这么做
Is he dead?
他死了么
Maybe
可能吧
I want to lose my virginity
我想失去我的童贞
Tonight's the night
就是今晚
You can't do this
你不能那么做
I know I can't fix you a drink, considering your nine hours of sobriety
我知道我不能给你倒酒 考虑到你那持续九个小时的戒酒
but is there anything else I can get you?
但是 还有什么是我能给你的呢
No. Please. You've been uncommonly gracious
不用了 谢谢 你已经盛情款待我了
Of course. But I feel like there must be something I can do for you
当然 但是我总觉得我该为你做点什么
Cyrus. There's nothing I need
塞勒斯 我什么都不用
That's not the word on Old Compton Street
在老康普顿街上 你可不是这么说的
I can explain
我可以解释
We all have our desires, James
我们都有自己的欲望 詹姆斯
And quite frankly...
而且说实话
You've become much more alluring to me since yours came to light
你比曝光前 看起来更加诱人了
Party's nearly finished
派对快结束了
I should probably take off
我该走了
Word of advice?
给你一个建议
Maybe stick to coffee for a while
坚持喝一段时间咖啡吧
Yeah. Thanks
是呀 谢啦
If we keep having coffee together
如果我们继续下去
it might eventually turn into a real date
可能就会变成真正的约会了
About that
关于这点
The thing is, I'm not posh, I don't speak French
事实上 我不时髦 我不说法语
I've never owned a designer dress in my life
我这一生 从没拥有过定制的礼服
None of which matters
这都没有关系
I think it does
我认为有
I'm sorry
抱歉
I guess I should go
我想我该走了
Hey
嘿
For what it's worth, I think you'll be an amazing King
不管怎么样 我认为你会成为一个很棒的国王的
Thank you
谢谢
No one's ever said that to me before
从没人这么和我说过
Successful day, Mr. Pryce?
很棒的一天 普莱斯先生
No shots fired from the grassy knoll?
小草山没有枪声?
Without incident Without incident?
毫无意外 毫无意外?
Liam missed a very important meeting this morning because of Ophelia
利亚姆今早因为奥菲利亚缺席了很重要的会议
He could have repaired thing
他可以弥补这些过失
but once again your daughter ferreted him away
但你女儿再一次通过耍酒疯
by making herself an alcoholic spectacle.
来把他勾走
And for what? Love?
为了什么 爱?
He's the future King of England
他是未来的英国国王
Love has nothing to do with it. Fix it
爱情对他来说不重要 搞定这件事
And what of your son's heart?
那你孩子的心呢?
Men have reached great heights with wounded hearts
人为了成就一番事业必有牺牲
Can I check Your Majesty's room?
我能检查一下您的房♥间么陛下?
Because of the threats?
因为那些威胁?
It's my bedroom, Mr. Pryce
那是我的卧室 普塞斯先生
You can no longer be of any service to me
你已经没法再帮我了
But don't take it personally
不是针对你
Sadly, not many can
不幸的是 没人能够
What are doing in here?
你在这干什么
You expect me to get that close to you and just walk away?
你希望我 在那么靠近你之后 还能一走了之
I want to personally thank you for your service and sacrifice, Captain Lacey
我 对你的服役于牺牲表示感谢 莱西指挥官
It's my pleasure to serve the queen
能为女王服务是我的荣幸
Helly.
海莉
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
I'm sure you'll agree that discretion is in our best interests
我相信 你会同意 为了我们的利益还是谨慎点好
Your secrets are safe with me
我不会说出去的
Of course in exchange, Helena is going to need a little favor
当然 作为交换 海伦娜要帮个小忙
From one Queen to another
一个女王对另一个的忙
If I refuse? You won't
如果我拒绝呢 你不会的
Say hi to the wife and kids for me
替我对妻子和孩子问好
We're not going to have another day like we had today
从今往后 不会再有像今天这样的情况发生了
Cos if we do, I'm releasing the video
如果有的话 我就放出视频
No, you won't
不 你不会
Because if you do
如果你那么做
all this goes away
这些都会随之而去
Don't make false threats, Jasper
别假装威胁人 贾斯珀
It makes you less interesting
那让你变的无趣
No blackmail sex tonight?
今晚没有性敲诈了?
Day drinking remedy.
白天戒酒秘方
I need your help
我需要你帮忙
We lost you at the party I was with Ophelia
派对上我就没见到过你 我陪着奥菲利亚
Sorry about the crowd saving
谢谢你为我解围
It looks fun
还挺有趣的
Besides, there are some monarchs on these walls who have done much worse
再说了 在这墙上的君主干过更糟糕的事情
And one in this room who has done much better
然而在屋子中的这位 做的比他们好很多
Not always
不总是
I've been thinking about the monarchy, my place in it
我最近在考虑君主制 我参与其中
All that I ask is that you give me a little time before you go to Parliament
请你在去国会前给我一点时间
Time to find a different side of me Son...
让我找到自己的另一面 孩子
You told to chose me my own path and not the throne
我说过选择自己的路而不是王座
But I have a purpose now, I never had before
但是现在 我有我从没有过的目标
Anyway, why should I have to choose?
总之 为什么我一定要选呢
Isn't it possible that I can have both?
有没有可能我会二者兼得
Love and the Crown. It has to be possible, Dad
爱情和王冠 很有可能 父亲
Of course it is I know, I've made mistakes
当然了 我知道我犯过错误
But I'd give it all up to have Rebort back
我会放弃一切只为换回罗伯特
I've been told that I might make a great king, one day
有人告诉我 总有一天 我会成为一个很好的国王
Just give me a chance
请给我一次机会
Okay
好
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表