剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
她就是公主
She is a princess.
但是王后告诉那个叫穆尔菲尔德的性感男士
But the Queen told that sexy Moorefield guy
除了你和国王 我们就是最重要的人了
that we were the most important people next to you and the King.
什么穆尔菲尔德 奈杰尔·穆尔菲尔德么
What Moorefield guy? Nigel Moorefield?
听起来更像奈杰尔·亚姆菲尔德(Yum美味的)
More like Nigel Yumfield.
- 什么时候的事 - 刚刚 他人挺好的
- When was this? - A while ago. He was nice.
很好 我蠢得无可救药的女儿们
You've done well, my incredibly dumb daughters.
很好
Very well.
问你一句 为什么你刚才不断地爬起来
Let me ask you a question. Why did you keep getting up?
你是从哪儿得到的那种力量
Where'd you get that strength?
我父亲
My father.
他快死了 但我不信他会听从死神的召唤
He's dying. I don't think he's gonna make it.
好吧 如果斗志来源于他的话
Well, if that's where your fight comes from
他一定不会出局
I wouldn't count him out.
干杯
Cheers.
嗯 你看起来就像屎一样
Well, you look like shit.
是啊 嗯 你来的真不是时候
Yeah, well, your timing sucks.
你得回到王宫去
You need to return to the palace.
有些事情 恰好跟国王遇害的事情有关
There are some... things happening regarding the King's attack.
更何况 奥菲莉娅很担心你
Not to mention, Ophelia's worried about you.
我不能回去 现在还不行
I can't go back. Not yet.
- 先生 - 马库斯 不要叫我先生 好吗
- Sir... - Marcus, don't call me Sir. Okay?
我只是现在不能回去
I can't go back just yet.
但我知道您会尽你所能为国王找回公道的
But I know you'll do everything you can to find justice for the King.
那奥菲莉娅怎么办
And Ophelia?
就告诉她我很好
Just tell her I'm okay.
您应该自己告诉她
You should tell her yourself.
我会说出真♥相♥的
I would tell the truth.
我知道你一直在等
I know you've been waiting.
我想见你 是因为我知道这个消息对你也有影响
I wanted to see you because I know this news affects you, as well.
- 你肯定在跟我生气 - 我为什么要对你生气呢
- You must be upset with me. - Why would I be upset with you?
利亚姆本该是下一任国王
Liam was this close to being the next King.
你将可能会是他的王妃
You might have been his Queen.
我真的不喜欢人们这么看轻我
I really don't appreciate how everyone is underestimating me today.
你有没有想过也许我真的对他有感情
Did you ever think maybe I actually had feelings for him?
- 没有 - 为什么
- No. - Why?
因为你太像我了
Because you're a lot like me.
而且因为你说的是“有过”
And because you said "had".
他不再是王位继承人了
He's no longer in line for the throne.
如果你爱着他 你应该说的是“有”
If you loved him, you would have said "have".
有 然后呢
Have, then.
我真的爱他 无论人们是不是相信或者理解
I do love him, whether anyone believes it or understands it or not.
涉及到爱情的时候 女孩都是有特权的
A girl has that prerogative when it comes to love.
这是你该对媒体说的
Which is what you should say to the press.
国王遭受到了攻击 民众不想听到跟爱有关的东西
The King was attacked. The people don't want to hear about love.
民众永远希望听到有关爱情的东西
The people always want to hear about love.
他们希望他们的王后是诚实的 不成熟的以及脆弱的人
They want their Queen to be honest and raw and vulnerable.
他们想看到你融入到他们当中
They want to see you as one of them.
我是英国王后
I'm the Queen of England.
那是现在的你 但曾几何时 你只是一个年轻的女孩
You are now, but once upon a time, you were simply a young girl
她会把家庭职责置于心中的欲望之前
who placed the duties of her family before her own heart's desire.
最终 你心里的欲望战胜了你 然后你屈服了
Eventually, your heart got the better of you and you slipped.
那时我与国王结婚了
I was married to the King by then
接着我们有了儿子
and we had a son.
你内心知道想要什么
The heart wants what it wants.
但这桩婚姻是被安排好的
But the marriage was arranged
而你就像一个孝顺的英格兰女儿一样尊重这个安排
and you honored the pact like a dutiful daughter of England.
人们不会接受包办婚姻的想法
The people won't accept the idea of an arranged marriage.
他们爱国王
They love the King.
而且你也爱着他
And so do you.
随着时间的推移 你发现你再次找到了
With time, you found love again
对你丈夫 英国国王的爱
with your husband, the King of England.
你想有能和家人待在一起的时间
You ask for time with your family,
与孩子在一起的空间 为国王做的祈祷 等等
space for the children, and prayers for the King, blah blah blah.
你是真的爱我儿子吗
Do you really love my son?
我不知道 我是真的爱他吗
I don't know. Do I?
我以为我能做到
I thought I could do it.
- 做什么 - 当国王
- Do what? - Be King.
做明君
Be great.
结果你甚至不是我的亲生父亲
Turns out you're not even my father.
至少 现在已经结束了
At least, now it's over.
有时候是很艰难 难道不是吗
It's hard sometimes, isn't it?
对我们来说都很艰难
It's hard for all of us.
生活为什么不能公平一点 奖励正直
Why can't life be fair, reward the just...
和善 和好人呢
and the kind... and the good?
生活不关心正义
Life doesn't care about justice.
有时候这世界会强逼你
The world kicks your ass sometimes.
但是你得挺过去
But you work through it.
你要寻求帮助
You ask for help.
再次尝试
You try again.
并且有时你不得不回击
And sometimes you have to fight back.
有时 你要用你的方式去战斗
Sometimes you have to fight your way in.
人生阅历就是这么积累起来的
This is where the plot thickens.
等等
Wait...
不要离开我
Don't leave me!
拜托
Please!
爸爸
Dad!
他们把他带回皇宫了 我很抱歉
They've moved him back to the palace. I'm sorry.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我想进行一次电视采访
I want to do a television interview,
看似非正式 但得受控制
something seemingly informal, but controlled.
把团队召集起来吧
Call the team together.
陛下 如果让我坦率地说
If I could speak candidly, Your Majesty.
比说出你是施虐者更加坦白吗
More candidly than revealing you're a dominatrix?
请说吧
Please do.
人们付给我那么多的钱
People pay me excessive amounts of money
是因为他们的身体和心灵需要些东西
because their bodies and hearts need things.
大多数人都有的两样东西就是秘密
The two things most people have are secrets...
和欲望
and desires.
在所有的嘈杂和日常生活中的表面下
And quietly, behind all the noise and the facade of their daily lives,
他们都会默默地去理解那些事情
they'll understand those things...
原谅他们
and forgive them.
我知道你今天有一个客人 是奈杰尔·穆尔菲尔德吗
I understand you had a visitor today. Nigel Moorefield?
就让敌人接近我们
Simply keeping our enemies close.
并且这也是我在做的吗
And is that what I'm doing, as well?
严格来讲 你还未即位
You're not even technically on the throne yet.
如此偏执为时尚早
It's a little early to be so paranoid.
我只是觉得我们需要一个完全坦白的关系
I simply thought we had a full disclosure relationship.
- 完全坦白是双向的 - 什么意思 你到底在说什么
- Full disclosure works both ways. - Meaning what, exactly?
意思就是我知道那晚你去哪了
Meaning I know where you went that night.
当我说我对你很失望的时候
When I said I was disappointed in you...
那是因为我知道你能成为更好的人
it's because I see what you can be.
罗伯特以前说过同样的话
Robert used to say the same thing.
但是当他需要我的时候 我却不在
But when he needed me, I wasn't there.
我告诉他 我会给他打电♥话♥
I told him I'd call.
知道你对罗伯特而言意味着什么吗
Knowing what you meant to Robert...
知道他有多爱你吗
knowing how much he loved you...
你真的认为他是自愿离开你的吗
do you really think he would've chosen to leave you?
你已经知道答案了
You already know the answer.
你只是需要接受它
You just have to believe it.
公主
Princess.
30秒的时间内 就会警铃大作 所以听我说
In 30 seconds, that alarm goes off, so listen to me.
我有消息要告诉你
I have information for you.
- 是关于我父亲的吗 - 是关于罗伯特的
- Is this about my father? - It's about Robert.
- 你要知道你现在很危险 - 你是谁
- You need to know you're not safe. - Who are you?
这不重要
That's not important.
霍尔本的圣克莉丝汀桥
The St. Christina Bridge in Holborn.
明天午夜在桥下见我
Meet me beneath it tomorrow at midnight.
不要相信任何人 尤其是王宫里的人
Trust no-one - especially not in the palace.
你指望我在午夜去见一个疯子吗
You expect me to just meet some psycho at midnight?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表