剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Waiting for you to be who I know you can be...
可我已经等了太久
..but I've waited too long.
你曾经问我 你是不是让我失望了
You once asked if you disappoint me.
尽管会很心碎 但我还是会说
Though it breaks my heart to say it...
我对你很失望
I am disappointed in you.
真的如此
I really am.
至少再给利亚姆一次机会吧
At least give Liam another chance.
父亲 你不能否认他是这家里
Dad, you can't deny he's the one person in this family
唯一一个努力改变自己的人
who's been trying to change.
求你了
Please.
伦恩
Len...
不 父亲 你是对的
No, Dad, you're spot on.
我们都知道了
We both know it.
不 不 泰德 进来
No, no, Ted. Do come in.
先生 不好意思打扰了
Sorry to disturb, sir.
我只是想仔细检查下安全规程
I just wanted to go over some security protocol,
考虑到不久之后会发生的变动
considering the changes that might be happening soon.
当然
Of course.
我早该和你谈谈
I should have spoken with you.
你怎么看
What do you think about all this?
我觉得更重要的是你怎么想
I think it matters more what you think.
我觉得这座城墙外我们都有重获幸福的机会
Well, I think there's a chance of happiness out there.
在这些城墙外面 我可以重新组建我的家庭
Outside of these walls,I can rebuild my family.
我们会再一次聚在一起
We'll be together again.
时间会治愈一切
Time to heal.
时光不可辜负啊
No time like the present.
我们等会儿再谈 好吗 泰德
We'll talk business later, Ted?
当然可以 陛下
Of course, Your Majesty.
你说你是个失败的父亲
You said you failed as a father,
但事实是我是个失败的儿子
but the truth is I failed as a son.
这一切都是因为我让你太失望
This is happening because I let you down.
有很多比这更严重的事情
There's a lot more goes into something as serious as this.
你有权知道一切
You deserve to hear everything.
今晚在密道里见
Meet me in the tunnels tonight.
我们谈一谈
Take a walk with me.
来聊聊我的所见所闻
Come see what I see.
只你我两人
Just me and you.
不再像是国王和其继承者那样
Not as King and heir.
就只是父亲和儿子
Father and son.
我会去的
I'll be there.
天呐 好恶心
Oh. Disgusting.
需要进行个彻底的大扫除了
It needs a good spring clean.
哦 天啊 我讨厌我妈妈
Oh, God, I hate my mother.
哈
Ha!
你现在手上有货不
What are you holding?
英国王后刚才是问我要毒品么
Is the Queen of England asking me for drugs right now?
是的 别让我问第二遍 帮帮我吧
Yes. Don't make me ask twice. Please.
其他时候 我会乐意帮你 妈妈
Any other day, I'd be happy to help you, Mum.
但是父亲已经对我失望了 所以
But Dad's disappointed in me. So...
他并不是唯一一个对你失望的人
Well, he's not the only one.
今晚我会出去 只有我和父亲
I'll be going out tonight. Just my father and me.
你要你睁一只眼闭一只眼
I need you to look the other way.
这对我来说很重要
It's important for me.
- 事情办的怎样了 - 你还没看到吗
- How'd it go with the paps?- You haven't seen?
和父亲谈完后我的电♥话♥一直在响 所以我把它关掉了
My phone was blowing up after Dad's speech, so I shut it off.
怎么了
What?
发生了什么事
What happened?
“闭嘴”
'Shut up!'
她很安全 先生 他们没有伤害她
She's safe, sir. They didn't touch her.
只是说了一些话而已
Just said some things.
我和奥菲莉娅是很认真的在交往
Ophelia and I are officially in a relationship.
从现在起 她将拥有专属的保安特遣队
She will be getting her own security detail from now on.
这都无关紧要了
It hardly matters now.
吉米·哈利
万物生灵
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
你马上就会有很多事情要处理了
You have so much to deal with right now.
谁
Who?
即将要被废掉的王子么
The future former-Prince?
除了和你在一起 我还能想去哪儿呢
Where else would I want to be other than here with you?
你在读什么
What are you reading?
这是我妈妈的书 其中一篇的页角折了
It was my mom's. There's one page with the corner turned down.
我 我一直在想 为什么偏偏是这一张
I... I keep wondering, why that page?
你搞明白了么
Have you figured it out?
“拥有灵魂就意味着能够感受爱 忠诚和感激”
"Having a soul means being able to feel love, and loyalty and gratitude."
或许是这句
Maybe that line.
她心里满满都是爱 忠诚和感激
She was full of those things.
我很难过我从没真正了解她
I'm sad I never got to know her.
不过如果她和你很像的话 我想她是个了不起的女人
But if she was like you, then I know she was an amazing woman.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best friend.
但她离去了 而我的父亲对我来说 就像个陌生人
But she's gone, and my father is a stranger to me.
嘿
Hey.
有我在
You're not alone.
待在我身边 只要一会儿就好
Stay. Just for a little while.
公主殿下 埃莉诺
博阿迪西亚是英国最伟大的女王战士
Boadicea was Britain's greatest warrior queen.
她把刀固定在自己战车的轮子上
She had knives affixed to the wheels of her chariot,
来砍掉入侵敌军的腿
to cut the legs off invading armies.
我建议你好好磨砺自己
I suggest that you sharpen yours.
人♥民♥还没有投票 你还有时间
The vote has not yet reached the people, so you still have time.
事情虽然无望 但战争还没结束
Bleak as things are, the war is not over.
你会有动力去做该做的事的
You will find the strength to do what's necessary.
就像我所做的那样
Just as I did.
鼓起勇气来
Courage.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
我父亲
My Dad.
我得走了
I've got to go.
“你母亲现在会怎么看待你呢 奥菲莉娅”
'What would your mother think of you now, Ophelia?'
“你母亲现在会怎么看待你呢 奥菲莉娅”
'What would your mother think of you now, Ophelia?'
“你母亲现在会怎么看待你呢 奥菲莉娅”
'What would your mother think of you now, Ophelia?'
“你母亲现在会怎么看待你呢 奥菲莉娅”
'What would your mother think of you now, Ophelia?'
“你母亲现在会怎么看待你呢 奥菲莉娅”
'What would your mother think of you now, Ophelia?'
她会因我找到珍惜我的人而骄傲 开心
She'd be proud and happy that I've found someone dear to my heart.
霍洛韦无望了 放弃我们了
Holloway's out, in more ways than one.
“想怎么对我就怎么对我 我现在帮不了你”
"Do to me what you will, I cannot help you now."
这事恐怕无法解决了
There's no way out of this.
总会有办法的
There's always a way.
父亲
Dad?
父亲
Dad?
事情快结束了
It's almost over.
嘿 妈妈
Hey there Mum.
站住
Holds
打开大门
Open the gate!
离开大门那里
Step away from the gates!
我是英国国王
I'm the king of England.
开门
Open the gates.
开门
Open the gates.
国王被袭击了
The King has been attacked.
国王倒下了
The King is down.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表