剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
How badass is this?
我父亲说如果我为他争了光我就可以拥有它
My dad said I could have it if I made honors.
这很不错 阿肖克
It's great, Ashok.
干得好
Well done.
现在我很开心
I'm so happy right now.
我要开车了
I'm gonna drive it.
顺便提一句 吉玛和她闺蜜们就在泳池里
By the way, Gemma and her girls are at the pool.
好的 我可以晚点再开
I can drive it later, that's fine.
马库斯 在摩纳哥呆着不错 对吧?
You happy to be in Monaco, Marcus?
- 是这样的 - 很好
- Always happy, sir. - Good.
这个周末你被炒了
You're fired for the weekend.
我的团队能安排好一切
The team can handle it.
等我们回了伦敦我们再雇佣你
I'll rehire you when we get back to London.
先生?
Sir?
马库斯 我知道我总是到处惹是生非
I know I don't always make it easy for you, Marcus.
但是你总给我收拾烂摊子
But you deal with it, and me,
用你的技巧与优雅 我非常感激
with skill and grace and I appreciate it.
所以好好享受周末吧
So enjoy the weekend.
去随便走走吧 放松 别叫我“先生”了
Hang out, relax and don't call me "sir".
当然了 殿下
Of course, Your Highness.
兄弟
Dude.
呃 还是叫“先生”吧
Erm... maybe just go with "sir".
陛下?
Your Majesty?
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
我觉得在长途旅行之后做些理疗会让你觉得舒服
Thought you might enjoy a little treat after your long trip.
把酒言欢 很好的酒 来和我一起喝吗?
Hobnobs. Delicious. Will you join me?
你真好 可是
That's very kind of you, but...
你有你的工作 我理解
You have your work, I understand.
但是我再说一次 违反英国国王的直接命令
But then again, disobeying a direct request
可以被视为叛国
from the King Of England could be interpreted as treason.
原谅我 当然了 我只是开了个玩笑
Forgive me, I'm joking, of course.
不 我只是
No, it's just...
就一杯
One hobnob.
为什么人们都这么对我
Why are people always doing this to me?
你特么吓死我了
You scared the hell out of me!
第一 你没穿那个
First of all,you're not wearing that.
第二 你在外边看到贝克了么
Second, did you see Beck out there?
没有吗 转过去
No? Turn round.
好的
Okay.
穿上这个
Put this on.
哇 美背妞!
Whoa, nice rack!
给我裙子就好 谁是贝克啊
Just give me the dress. Who is Beck?
贝克是罗伯特最好的朋友
Beck was Robert's best friend.
可以说我们是一起长大的
We basically grew up together.
我的第一次可能也给他了
I may have lost my virginity to him.
好吧 是的 确实是这样的
Alright, I did. I really did.
一开始这像是场灾难 不过之后就开始变好了
It was a disaster, but then it got better.
所以你又跟他睡了么
So you slept with him again?
我经常跟他睡一起 但我们从不约会
I slept with him a lot. We never dated.
但是每当他来的时候 我就把持不住 然后表现得像个
But every time he comes around, I fall to pieces and I start acting like...
嗯 你 事实上
well, you, actually.
那代表什么
What is that supposed to mean?
一个呆子 彻彻底底的呆子
Like a dork, a total dork.
我会傻笑 然后说些很呆的事情
I laugh and I say really awkward things.
我可以自己来 我可以的 让我自己来!
I can do it, I got it. I can do it!
重点是 他 他让我觉得我不再是我自己了
The thing is, he just... makes me feel I'm not myself.
我变的有些放荡但这确实令我很兴奋
I become all girly and it really freaks me out!
就这样 嗯
Here we go. Mm!
你不需要这样做
You did not just do that.
嘿!
Hey!
喔 幸好有这个外交小包
Mm, thank God for the Diplomatic Bag.
我需要嗑药
I need drugs.
嗯 让我看看你
Mm, let's see you.
吉玛肯定会讨厌你的 利亚姆会爱上你 双赢哦
Gemma's gonna hate you. Liam's gonna love you. Win win.
- 出发吧 - 莱恩
- Let's go. - Len.
你对我一直这么好
You've always been nice to me.
我不知为何 但这对我来说意义重大
I don't know why, but it means a lot.
我当然要对你很好 为什么不呢 出发吧 小婊砸
Of course I've been nice to you. Why wouldn't I? Bitch, let's go.
走吧
Come on.
陛下 埃莉诺公主
Your Royal Highness, Princess Eleanor.
再次见到你很荣幸
It's a pleasure to see you again.
运气如何啊
How's your luck?
不怎么好
Not too good.
不知为何 我找不到我的外交小包了
For some reason, I couldn't locate the Diplomatic Bag.
你知道在哪儿吗
Do you know anything about that?
- 不知道 - 真不知道吗
- No. - Nope?
一点都不知道
Not a thing.
来看看我们是不是能使你转下运
Let's see if we can change your luck.
假如你有一套方法的话就会使这个变得简单
It's easier if you have a system.
那你的方法是什么呢
What's your system?
看好了 我赌黑色因为这是你最喜欢的颜色
Well, I bet black because it's your favorite color.
赌奇数 因为 呃
Odd, because, well, you are.
当我第一次看到你时 你正好是十七岁
17 because that's the age you were when I first saw you.
下注23 因为这是你最爱的数字 还有35
23 because it's your favorite number. And 35.
35又代表了什么呢
What's 35?
35是当我看到你穿着这身衣服时窒息的次数
35 is the number of times you've taken my breath away in that outfit.
35.
意料之中
Imagine that.
你赢了 先生(法语)
Vous avez gagné, monsieur.
好棒
Bravo!
现在 第三十六次因你而窒息
And now it's 36.
# 我无法控制自己看你的欲望 #
I can't help myself but stare
# 因你多变的性格而再次端详 #
Double check for double meanings
接下来将会怎样呢 宝贝
What's it gonna be, baby?
不要叫我宝贝
Don't call me baby.
我会看着你的赌注 并且加码
I'll see your bet, and raise you...
20,000
20,000.
哇
Whoa.
我也加
I'll also raise...
200,000
200,000.
阿肖克 你想看看我的牌还是我的咪♥咪♥
Ashok, are you trying to look at my cards or my tits?
两个都想
Both.
到你了 小姑娘
Your move, little girl.
等等 不 不 不
Wait. No, no, no!
我都还没有把车开到高速公路上去
I haven't even driven it on the Autobahn.
当我赌赢了这个自大傲娇的臭屁精以后
And when I beat this cocky prick,
你就不止能把车开到高速公路上去了
you will not only drive it on the Autobahn,
你还能和我一起开着车到高速公路上 赤♥裸♥上身 我帮你撸
you will drive it on the Autobahn with me, topless, getting a handy.
能升级成吹♥箫♥么
Can I upgrade to a blowy?
不要得寸进尺 阿肖克
Don't push it, Ashok.
这是一个全新的迈凯轮跑车
This is a brand new McLaren Coupe with...
11.
只跑了11英里
11 miles on it.
- 嗯 - 不 没事
- Ma'am... - No, it's okay.
满堂红(有三张同点牌外加一对的一手牌)
Full house.
双六
Pair of sixes.
我要去跳舞
I'm going dancing.
喂 喂
Hey, hey.
不管怎样 我新车是什么颜色的呢
So what color is my new ride, anyway?
或许可以与他谈判 说服他把车给你
Maybe talk to him, convince him to give your car back.
或者 也许我找到他 拿枪瞄准他
Or maybe I find the guy and I hold him at gunpoint...
或者 用弓和箭威胁他 让他归还给我
or bow-and-arrow point and I make him give it back.
没有人拿弓和箭去威胁
No one is holding anyone at bow-and-arrow point.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
- 小可怜 - 他会好的
- Poor guy. - He'll be okay.
他会喜欢这个的
He gets like this.
什么样的人会因为擅长飞镖给女孩留下深刻印象呢
What kind of guy gets good at darts to impress girls?
反正你喜欢
Worked with you.
无所谓啦
Whatever.
罗伯特是一个优秀的飞镖选手
Robert was a great darts player.
我一直努力练习希望有天可以战胜他
I practiced all the time so someday I could beat him.
但从来没有
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表