剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
谎报事实
Cry wolf.
但如果真凶来找你 谁又会来保护你呢
But when the real wolf is at your door, who's going to save you then?
贾斯珀已经被逮捕了
Jasper has been arrested.
为什么 因为袭击国王吗
For what?Attacking the King?
不 因为觊觎王后
No.For screwing the Queen.
往好处想 你们两个之间有暧昧
Consider it a favor.There was something going on between the two of you.
在你过分迷恋他之前我只好暴露他的本来面目让你清醒
I simply exposed his true colors before you got too attached.
干得好啊 王后
Well done, Queen.
省省吧
Spin it.
看起来你还是在保护我呢
Make it seem like you were trying to protect me.
去 让利亚姆过来也保护他吧
Go on. Pull Liam close and protect him, too.
你才应该受到谴责
You are reprehensible.
如果你拿着刀捅进父亲的心脏 我一点也不会惊讶 妈妈
I wouldn't be surprised if you put the knife in Dad's heart yourself, Mum.
- 而且你一直都在这样做 - 收回你的话吧
- You've been doing it for years. - Take it back.
- 你知道她是怎样的人 利亚姆 - 住口
- You know how she is, Liam. - Stop it.
妈妈从始至终都是唯一发挥着稳定影响的人
Mom's been the only steadying influence in all this.
你才是个麻烦
And you've been a mess.
爸爸他可能会死
Dad might die.
没错 所以振作起来吧
Exactly.Pull it together.
让她走吧
Let her go.
你必须和她谈谈 如果你不这样做 她会猛烈抨击你并制♥造♥事端
You have to talk to her.If you don't, she'll lash out and cause a scene.
这会让王室名誉扫地
And when she does it reflects poorly on all of us.
我等会回来
I'll be back.
伦恩
Len.
利亚姆 她在利用你
Liam.She's just using you.
你看不出来吗 她只关心她手中的权利
Why don't you see that?All she cares about is her power.
- 我当然知道 - 什么
- Of course I see it. - What?
但是我们不能让她看出来 知道吗
But we can't let her know that, can we?
真对不起没能告诉你
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.
至少在得知真♥相♥前 我们都得小心
We have to be careful. At least until we know the truth.
所以你还是你吗
So it's still you?
- 你依然在这 - 我在
- You're still in there? - I'm still in there.
但是我快承受不住了
But I'm way in over my head.
我成天都在想这件事
I've been thinking about this a lot.
在安全房♥间里我们是怎样伤害彼此的
The way we all turned on each other in the safe room.
561 561
爸爸说的对 我们就像一群小毛孩儿
Dad was right. We're like a bunch of wild animals.
这种局面该停止了
It has to stop.
通过公♥投♥
The referendum?
一旦我正式成为代理国王
Once I'm officially the acting King,
我要做的第一件事就是立法废除君主制
the first thing I'll do is sign the bill to abolish the Monarchy.
你赞成我吗
Are you okay with that?
你说呢
What do you think?
我多庆幸你依旧是从前的你
I'm just so glad that you're still you.
我从未改变 我们会一直站在一起 我保证
It's always been me. And it will always be us. I promise.
爸爸是正确的
Dad was right.
这一切该结束了
All of this has to end.
结束在我手里
And I'm going to end it.
殿下 一切准备妥当
Your Highness. They're nearly ready for you.
另外还有一件事
And there's one more thing.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我想你可能想出去走走
I thought you might want to hang out.
除非你还有什么正事要做
Unless you have something else going on.
我感觉自己要吐了
I feel like I'm going to throw up.
好 吐吧
Yeah. Been there.
我明白你为你父亲的事责怪自己
I know you blame yourself for what happened to your father
但那不是你的错
but you shouldn't.
是我叫你别走的
I'm the one that asked you to stay.
- 我很自责 - 当时我可以拒绝
- I blame myself. - I could have said no.
但是如果你去了 谁说的准会发生什么事
But who knows what might've happened if you had been there?
受伤的可能会变成你
It could have been you.
奥菲莉娅
Oh. Ophelia.
利亚姆 时间到了
Liam, it's time.
我知道你很紧张 但是那没必要
I know you're nervous but you shouldn't be.
这是你的使命
This is your destiny.
你做得到
You can do it.
# 你能诚实回答我的问题吗 #
# May I ask, and answer honestly #
# 哦 你会怎么做 #
# Oh, what would you have done...? #
我要走了
I have to go.
# 如果你是我的话 #
# ..if you were me? #
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
你说过没人能筹备好所有事
You said no one was ever ready.
# 哦 如果你是我 你会怎么做 #
# Oh, what would you do if you were me? #
你知道这事的重要性
You understand the magnitude of this.
看得出你很清楚
I can see that you do.
不妨退后一步 问问自己到底站在哪边
So take a step back and ask yourself where your place is in all of it.
别被我或者任何事影响答案
Don't be influenced by me or anything else.
只让你的内心告诉你 你所属何方
Simply look into your heart and truly ask yourself where you belong.
不管答案如何 他现在担负着整个英国
Regardless of the answer, he belongs to England now.
# 哦 如果你是我 你会怎么做 #
# Oh, what would you have done if you were me? #
# 为何这么快全盘皆错 #
# How could it go so wrong so quickly? #
赛勒斯在哪
Where's Cyrus?
我猜 在编他的不在场证明吧
Crafting his alibi, I assume.
我郑重承诺
I solemnly promise and swear to govern and rule
治理并约束好英国国民
the people of the United Kingdom,
英国君主制 及其海外领土
the British Monarchy, and its overseas territories.
我承诺 尽全力维持律法公正
I promise to make law and cause justice to the utmost of my power.
我承诺 尽全力维持律法公正
I promise to make law and cause justice to the utmost of my power.
我承诺 坚持为人♥民♥谋福祉的信仰
I promise to maintain the true profession of the Gospel.
我承诺 坚持为人♥民♥谋福祉的信仰
I promise to maintain the true profession of the Gospel.
我将严格决判 却不乏怜悯
I will execute my judgments with mercy.
我将严格决判 却不乏怜悯
I will execute my judgments with mercy.
我的内心始终崇高且仁慈
I will be benevolent and noble in matters of conscience.
我的内心始终崇高且仁慈
I will be benevolent and noble in matters of conscience.
我会严惩那些背叛王国的人
I will gravely castigate those who betray the Crown.
我会严惩那些背叛王国的人
I will gravely castigate those who betray the Crown.
我保证实现上述承诺 请求上帝帮助我
All this I promise to do, so help me God.
我保证实现上述承诺
All this I promise to do...
请求上帝帮助我
so help me God.
现在 在上帝及列位面前
And now, before God and Man,
伴随着一个亲吻 你将名垂千史
with a kiss you will seal your place in history
登上这世上最伟大的宝座
and take your place upon the greatest Throne on Earth.
停
Stop!
- 亲书 - 他不会亲书的
- Kiss the book. - He will not kiss the book
他也不会登上宝座 因为他根本不适合
and he will not occupy the Throne because he is not fit to do so.
赛勒斯 转身 出去
Cyrus. Turn around and walk away,
或者上帝保佑 我会逮捕你并以叛逆之罪囚禁
or so help me God, I will have you arrested and imprisoned for treason.
你有什么权力
With what authority?
凭我是英国王后
I am the Queen of England.
跟英国国王比起来是个屁
Which means nothing compared to the King of England.
那么我会把你送上军事法庭
Then I will have you court-martialed.
凭你
You?
备用继承人
The spare who would be heir.
你无权参加这项进程以及侮辱国王和英国
You have no bearing to enter these proceedings and disgrace King and country.
更何况你什么身份
Not to mention yourself.
我可以向你保证 小王子 我的确有资格
I can assure you, young prince, that I do have bearing.
另外如果说有人在侮辱王室 我非常确定 是你
And if anyone is a disgrace to the Crown, I'm quite certain it's you.
- 不是吗 王后殿下 - 赛勒斯
- Isn't that right, Your Majesty? - Cyrus...
你真的以为自己能成为英国国王
Did you really think you would be King of England?
有够蠢的
You're not intelligent.
- 你根本没那个气场 - 赛勒斯
- You're not inspiring. - Cyrus!
甚至不是国王的儿子
You're not even the King's son.
你混♥蛋♥
You bastard.
不 我的王后
No, my Queen.
混♥蛋♥的是他 和她
That would be him. And her.
母亲 反驳他
Mother, refute him.
告诉这屋子里和全世界的人
Tell this room and the world
以及我们的父亲 一个在和死神抗争的国王
and our father the King who at this very moment fights for his life
那是一个可悲又善妒的男人 绝望的谎言
that these are the desperate lies of a pathetic, jealous man.
告诉我们他说的不是真的
Tell us it isn't true.
是的 告诉我们 王后
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表