剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你们中哪一个是下一任王位继承人
Which one of you is next in line?
是我
I am.
但她是在闰年2月29日出生的
But she was born in a leap year,
所以学术上说 她只有六岁
so technically she's six.
你的名字“穆尔菲尔德” 是吗
Your name's "Moorefield", isn't it?
我更喜欢“我的区域”(和人名谐音)
I'd like a little more in my field...
她指的是她的下面
By "field", she means her vagina.
很好 可以离开了
Very good. Walk away.
我明白你的意思
I see your point.
但您肯定明白
But surely you understand that
这整个方案会大大的提升我的地位
this entire scenario greatly enhances my position.
更别提在公众舆♥论♥中
Not to mention Her Majesty's current position
王后陛下的地位了
in the court of public opinion.
反君主制运动是不会得逞的
The anti-monarchist movement will never succeed.
你就像个朝军舰扔石子的小孩
You're like children casting stones at warships.
但是如果我告诉你
But what if I were to tell you
你可以得到你想要的 你会怎么办
you could have the very thing you seek?
由你之手废除君主制
The dismantling of the Monarchy.
你的名字会被铭刻于历史
With your name attached to it for the rest of time.
如果国王不能康复 王位就会落到赛勒斯手中
Should the King not recover, and should something befall Cyrus,
我准备要求议会扶植王后
I'm going to ask Parliament to place the Queen in power.
我需要你的支持
I shall need your support.
当然 如果我成功了 作为回报 你会得到我的支持
And, if I'm successful, in return... you'll have my support.
你将是英国最后一任君主
You'll be England's final monarch.
而你将是历史新河的创造者
And you'll be the architect of whatever is to follow.
你真的会那样对你的家人吗
Would you really do that to your family?
我的家早就没了 穆尔菲尔德先生
My family's gone, Mr. Moorefield.
一旦我也没了 你可以把它们付之一炬
Once I'm also gone, you can burn it to the ground.
- 纽约那边怎样了 - 我必须要找到他
- How's New York? - I have to find him.
奥菲莉娅 我只求你们别在一起了
Ophelia, I'm barely holding it together here.
你现在应该在纽约
You're supposed to be in New York.
你追求的一切都在纽约
Everything you're chasing is in New York.
不是一切
Not everything.
我最重要的东西不在那里
Not the most important thing.
但是对他来说 你是最重要的吗 他是王室成员
But are you the most important thing to him? He's royalty.
- 那才是首要考虑的 - 你不明白
- That will always come first. - You don't know that.
他现在不是王储了
He's not the Heir to the throne now.
那又怎样 他还是会继续把自己摆在首位
It doesn't matter. He'll continue to put himself first.
什么时候你才能先惦记着自己
When are you going to start putting yourself first?
我有 爸爸 现在就是
I am, Dad. Right now.
他值得我付出 爸爸
It's worth everything, Dad.
我必须去找他
I have to try.
抱歉 殿下 我不能让您进去
I'm sorry, Your Highness. I can't let you in.
什么
What?
罗尔斯 是我 闪边
Ross, it's me. Step aside.
上面的命令 仅家人能进 抱歉
We've been told, family only. I'm sorry.
“仅家人能进”
"Family only"?
谁放的屁
Says who?
略微修一下眉毛
Just a little eyebrow shaping
再做个蜜蜂花粉面部按♥摩♥吧
and one of those bee pollen facials...
- 你 - 我要挂了
- You! - I have to go.
我要踢爆你的屁♥股♥
I am gonna kick your ass!
你们小心点
All the King's men...
她身上还有一半的王室血液
It's that half-breed blood in her.
你坐上了王位
You're sitting on the throne.
得到了你想要的
You got what you wanted.
让我陪在父亲身边 还会碍着你什么事
What does it matter to you if I am at my father's bedside?
他不是你父亲 看开点吧
He's not your father. You must let it go.
你会得到报应的
This is going to come back to you.
当国王醒来 他会惩罚你的
When the King wakes up and he will
你短暂的恐怖统治将会落幕 所以趁早享受吧
your little reign of terror will be over, so you better enjoy it.
哦 我会的 正在享受
Oh, I will. I am.
另外我觉得你是指“如果” 不是“当”
And I think you mean "if", not "when".
你以为你很在行吗
You think you're good at this?
你以为只有你能掌控人的性命?
You think you're the only one that can mess with people's lives?
- 你不是 - 这是威胁吗
- You're not. - Are you threatening me?
不 我在向你保证
No, I'm promising you.
你的末日马上就到了
Your day of reckoning is coming.
- 好笑 - 是吗
- So dramatic. - Yeah?
好笑的是你
Well, you can suck my dramatic dick,
你这个绝望的该死的失败者
you desperate, reprehensible failure.
最好小心背后
You better watch your back.
他妈的搞什么
The hell is this?
- 装饰 - 我们的新屋
- We're redecorating... - Our new room.
告诉他们 有必要的时候 我们会发表声明的
Tell them we'll have a statement when we have a statement.
国王快死了 他们就想知道
Oh, the King is dying and all they want to talk about
20年前跟我睡的男人是谁
is who I slept with 20 years ago.
我是该死的英国王后
I am the goddamn Queen of England.
- 有消息了? - 他的名字是布兰登·布恩
- News? - His name is Brandon Boone.
24岁 军人
24 years old, military,
但是最近从他的军队擅离职守
but he's recently gone AWOL from his unit.
同时他的军队也是罗伯特麾下
Which was also Robert's unit.
军情五处已经确认消息
MI5 has confirmed this information.
杰弗里斯探员说的没错
Agent Jeffreys is correct.
布兰登·布恩是罗伯特军事公♥司♥的人
Brandon Boone was a member of Robert's military company.
我们还要认为这是个巧合吗 普莱斯先生
And do we still think it's all a coincidence, Mr. Pryce?
你们刚刚说了什么
What's going on here?
我让杰弗里斯先生在你们调查之外
I asked Mr. Jeffreys to look into our suspect,
单独调查我疑虑的事情
independent of your investigation.
当你忙着盯我的时候
While you were busy focusing on me,
似乎你的手下已经替你完成任务了
it seems your young charge has done your job for you, Pryce.
干的不错 但是能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Good work. But if you could give us a moment?
20多年了 我一生都献给了王室
For more than 20 years, I've given my life to this family.
国王放心我 信任我
The King believed in me. He trusted me.
看看这给他带来了什么
And look where that got him.
找到这个布恩 普莱斯先生
Find this Boone, Mr. Pryce.
让我们知道你值得信任 去吧
Earn that trust. Walk away.
告诉你女儿 摄政王接受道歉了
And tell your daughter the Prince Regent is now accepting apologies.
他是个巨人 高格马高格
He was a giant. Gogmagog.
一个恶心的怪兽 被人扔下悬崖
A detestable monster. They threw him off the cliff.
你认识字
You can read.
- 挺好的 你 - 我还能给你补充一下
- Well done, you. - I can also add.
到了你付账的时候了
Time for you to close up your bar tab.
事情是这样的
Here's the thing.
昨天我应该是
Yesterday I was supposed to become...
下一任国王 所以呢
The next King of England. So?
所以 一般是有人帮我解决这些小事的
So, people usually take care of these things for me...
- 对 - 把我的守卫叫来吧
- Right. - Ask my security detail...
实际上 我不会再有什么守卫了
I don't actually have security any longer.
真替你羞耻 以前一群人任你使唤
Shame. You could have used them.
你走进我的酒吧 跟我说了你的事
You come into my bar, you sit there talking to yourself,
问我意见
you insult me,
现在却不打算付酒钱
and now you don't want to pay for your drinks.
也许我可以打个电♥话♥
Perhaps I could make a call...
对哦
Right.
你知道 还是有人喜欢高格马高格的
You know, some people liked the Gogmagog.
趴着 殿下
Stay down! Your Highness.
啊
Argh!
躺好了!
Stay down!
坐吧 孩子
Sit down, kid.
喝点酒
Have a pint.
我请你的
On me.
看到了吗 爸爸
You see that, Dad?
爸爸 能让埃莉诺把新屋子还我们吗
Daddy, will you tell Eleanor to give us back our new room?
自己去说
Tell her yourself.
- 我们说了 她吼我们 - 还推我们的脸
- We tried, but she yelled at us. - And she pushed our faces.
- 她不能那样做 对吧 - 她不能 但是我能
- She can't do that, can she? - No, but I can.
我觉得这不公平
I just don't think it's fair that
你死了 我就是下一个王位继承人
I am next in line to the throne after you die
希望快点到我 但是她搞得自己是公主一样
hopefully soon and she acts like she's the princess.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表