剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah, tell us, Queen.
母亲
Mom.
这些孩子是私生子
These children are illegitimate.
他们不是西蒙国王的纯血亲继承人
They are not the blood heirs of King Simon,
因此没有资格继承王位
and so are not eligible to ascend the Throne.
我才是王位的合法继承人
I am the rightful heir to the Crown.
英国的下一任国王
I am the next King of England!
# 救我 我已坠落 #
# Help me up, I've fallen down #
# 拉我逃离地球表面 #
# Pick me up back off the ground #
# 让我们一起回去 #
# Put me back together... #
这不可能是真的 不可能
It can't be true. It just can't be.
妈妈不会做那种事的
Mom wouldn't do that.
她就是个婊♥子♥
Mom's a whore.
警官 有所发现
Sir, we found something.
看看这个
Now watch this.
他站那儿几个小时了
He stays like that for hours.
# 开始发现 #
# Start to find #
# 逃之夭夭吧 #
# Just take flight #
# 我已经堕落 #
# I've come undone #
# 我本如此 #
# From what I've become #
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
# 我并不与他人相同 #
# And I'm not the same #
# 有我的方式 #
# Stay this way #
这世上所有苏格兰人现在都不会帮你了
All the Scotch on the planet won't help you now.
是你自己选择丢人现眼的
You made quite a spectacle of yourself.
他不合适当国王
He wasn't fit to be King.
我必须这么做
It had to be done.
你本不必那么用力扇我
You didn't have to slap me so hard.
不然怎么会有人信
It had to look convincing.
敬英国下一任国王
To the next King of England.
王后永存
Long live the Queen.
# 敌人正在 #
# The enemy is #
# 接近 #
# Closing in #
# 开始寻找 #
# Start to find... #
# 嘿 #
# Hey #
# 嘿 #
# Hey #
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表