剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你看起来...
That d-d-d-dress is... is...
这件连衣裙就是...就是...
No, not just the dress but things that...
不不不 不只是这件连衣裙...
you and the dress are doing together.
你很适合这条裙子
Apparently I'm speechless.
显然 我都语无伦次了
You look beautiful.
你看起来很美丽
Really beautiful.
犹如天仙下凡
Considering how we left things,
想到我们上次没解决的事情
I feel like I should probably explain myself.
我觉得或许我应该解释一下
No need. Maybe you're using me, maybe you're not.
不需要 也许你在利用我 又或许不是
But either way I get tonight with you.
但是无论如何我都与你共度良宵
And eventually I'll wear you down.
而且最后我会抱得美人归
It's a long con.
守得云开见月明
Is that a bandana you're wearing?
你是随意裹了块手帕在脸上么
Ashok, really, you are so lazy.
阿肖克 说实话 你真的很懒
It's a foulard, not a bandana.
这才不是随意找的手帕 这是个薄绸手帕
And also... my eyes are my best feature.
而且...我的眼睛是我脸上最漂亮的部位
The Queen who would be King.
王后看起来就像国王一样
Subtle.
实在微妙
Well, at least she didn't glue a horn onto a horse this year.
好吧 至少她今年没有把一个角粘在马上
I need a drink. You?
我需要来一杯 你呢?
Absolutely. Okay.
当然 好的
Are we all set for tonight?
我们今晚都有任务么?
The Hereditary Peers are arriving as we speak.
我们闲谈时那些世袭的贵族已经到了
While we can hope for the best, we must prepare for the worst.
尽管我们渴望最好的情况 但是也要为最糟的情况做好准备
Indeed. Just because Liam hasn't stepped in it already, doesn't mean he won't.
的确 利亚姆现在不采取行动不代表他将来不会
The King may have backed off with his threat for now
国王也许会在施压下暂时妥协
but if the worst is to pass,
但是最糟的就是一旦通过提案
we'll need the House of Lords on our side.
我们就需要上议院站在我们这一边
Then you'd better remind them what they stand to lose.
那你得提醒他们那些他们注定要失去的东西
Not to worry.
别担心
Our influence will be duly felt.
我们将会充分施加压力
The Queen will be indisposed for most of the evening.
王后在整个晚上的大部分时间都会感觉不舒服
Understood, Your Majesty.
了解 陛下
Mr. Holloway. Your Highness.
霍洛威先生 殿下
I know how you love a good ball.
我知道你有多喜欢一场美妙的假面舞会
You look stunning.
你太让我惊艳了
Won't the people miss their Queen?
难道人们不会想念他们的王后吗
A grand entrance to kick things off, then a big finish at the end.
一个盛大的入场式已经拉开帷幕 最后来一个庞大的闭幕即可
That's all they care about. Tops and tails.
那就是他们所关心的 盛大的入场式和完美的闭幕式
Besides, I don't want to be their Queen tonight.
还有 今晚我不想做他们的王后
I just want to be yours.
我只想做你的人
Come.
来吧
I forget how beautiful it is.
我都忘记了这有多美丽
Between the tours and events,
天天辗转在巡游与国事之间
we never really get a chance to enjoy it.
我们从没有一个真正的机会去享受它
Hm.
嗯
Robert always loved it here.
罗伯特总是喜欢呆在这里
How are you, my love?
那你呢 亲爱的
I've been worried.
我很担心
I'm fine.
我很好
I have to be.
我不得不这样
And how about Simon's threat?
那西蒙的威胁呢?
When we spoke after the funeral,
当我们在葬礼之后交谈时
you said he was considering abolishing the Monarchy.
你告诉我他在考虑废除君主制
You know the rules. We don't talk about those things.
你知道我们之间的约定 我们不谈这些事的
Hm.
嗯
Well, in that case, what is it the Queen would like to do?
那么 在那种情况下 王后会采取什么措施呢?
Well, I can't speak for the Queen.
我不知道王后怎么想
But as for me...
但是对我来说.. .
Can we just walk for a while?
我们就不能单纯地走一会吗
Whatever my girl wants.
都听你的
Don't look now, but David Beckham just smiled at you.
别再东张西望了 贝克汉姆刚冲你笑呢
Seriously? Total David Beckham smile.
真的吗 绝对的贝克汉姆式笑容
Madness.
这太疯狂了
Yeah, it really is.
是啊, 确实如此
Luckily for you, I'm an expert wallflower.
你真幸运 在当壁花方面我可是专家
First few dances I went to,
我第一次参加舞会的时候
I was absolutely terrified of embarrassing myself.
显而易见我很怕出糗
Believe me, I can relate. What changed?
相信我 我可以体会到那种感觉 然后呢
The right song came on and I just... had to dance to it.
接下来的舞曲正合我意 我情不自禁随之起舞
Made me realize two things.
我因此明白了两件事
One, the power of a good song.
一 美妙舞曲的力量
And, two...
二 嘛...
sometimes you've just gotta jump in.
有时你必须放手一搏
Even when your head is telling you otherwise.
即使你心中并无此意
Okay, there's no way you can be this stable, self-aware, nice.
你这么沉着冷静 善解人意 还有自知之明真出人意料
You forgot to mention handsome...
你忘了我还风流潇洒
and an excellent dancer.
舞技超群呢
Come on. Let's go.
来吧 跳舞去
Looks like they're having fun.
看来他们相处融洽
Yeah. I guess.
对啊 看来如此
Let's have another drink.
再来一杯吧
Shok, what's that shot you were telling us about?
肖克 上次你说的那个酒是什么来着?
The Flaming Lamborghini.
燃烧的兰博基尼
What in God's dear name is the Flaming Lamborghini?
燃烧的兰博基尼是什么鬼啊?
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你对此毫无兴趣
Dance with me.
和我跳一曲吧
I thought I was supposed to be working.
我认为这并不是我分内之事
You are. And right now I need you to work on protecting me
这是你职责 现在我要你保护我远离
from the Grand Duke of Norway's wandering hands.
挪威大公的咸猪手
I really do worry about your ability to protect my body, Jasper.
我对你保护我的能力不大看好啊 贾斯珀
Awkward transition into a slow jam.
这样转入慢舞曲好突然啊
I say we roll with it.
我们随之慢舞吧
You say you're confused
#你说你心烦意乱#
But you look fine
# 我眼里你却精神满满 #
I see the booze fill...
# 依稀看见你 #
Up your eyes
# 眸中泪光涟涟 #
And now there's water
# 我亦泪流 #
Out of my mine
# 满面 #
It makes you blurry...
# 你的身影已渐行渐远 #
I thought a picnic was in order.
我以为你会带我去野餐
Like our first date in the hayloft.
正如我们在草棚的初会
Well, we couldn't have let my father catch us.
那时是因为我们要避开我父亲啊
God forbid he'd find out his daughter was dating the help.
上帝保佑他不会发现我和你约会
Ha.
哈
Oh, daisies.
哇 雏菊
I always think of you when I see them.
雏菊总会引起我对你的思念之情
I couldn't afford a proper bouquet.
当时 送花对我来说太过奢侈
No.
是啊
But then you'd braid them into such lovely little crowns for me.
不过你却用那些雏菊为我编了个美丽的花冠
You were my Queen long before you were theirs.
在你成为他们的女王之前 你早已是我的女王了
I've got a lover
# 我邂逅了爱人 #
Who does me good
# 待我如此之好 #
He flips me over
# 我神魂颠倒 #
Like you never would
# 感觉从未如此奇妙 #
But when the night falls
# 可夜幕来临 #
It's you I long for
# 我却想你百般煎熬 #
But you will never be
# 你却永远不会 #
Easily with me
# 将我拥入怀抱 #
I make it hard for you
# 我是你的囚牢 #
To live the life you choose
# 阻挡你追寻你想要的美好 #
And I will always try
# 我用尽万般柔情 #
To have you by my side
# 希望你能让我依靠 #
But your hand I don't touch
# 可惜再不能执子之手 #
Is not mine to love
# 与子偕老 #
Come with me, bodyguard.
跟我来 保镖先生
Ophelia.
奥菲莉娅
Roll with it?
过去聊聊?
Can't argue with that.
盛情难却啊
You must be Nick. Good to meet you.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表