剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
I've done some poking around into your poking around, bodyguard.
你并不是自愿离开拉斯维加斯的
You didn't leave Las Vegas.
你是被脱衣舞王库克驱逐出去的
You were banished by Sy Cook, the King of the Strip.
很显然 有人和舞王的女儿
Apparently, someone got a little
走的有点近
too close to the King's daughter.
你还挺有个性 肖迪郡的贾斯珀
You have a type, Jasper from Shoreditch.
是的 我确实有个性
You're right, I do have a type.
库克驱逐我
Sy Cook wanted me gone.
他的女儿美若天仙
And his daughter was one hell of a girl.
但是陛下您有一事误解了
There's just one thing Your Majesty misconstrued.
我并不想要他女儿
It wasn't his daughter I wanted.
我想要的是他妻子
It was his wife.
今天正赶上我心情不错 小保镖
You've caught me on a good day, bodyguard.
我现在有点忧郁 压力比较大 并且极度饥渴
I'm melancholy, I'm stressed, and I'm severely horny.
想好要用什么阻止我把这事说出去了么
Think you have what it takes to earn my silence?
天雷地火不要太过头哦
Don't let us get ahead of ourselves.
你熟悉‘王后陛下的宠悦’的说法么
Are you familiar with the expression "At Her Majesty's Pleasure"?
我的天 我可能要死了
Oh, God, I'm probably gonna die!
我会流血不止而死
I'm gonna bleed out and die!'
这是给得不到自己想要的男人的妹子专座么
Is this the VIP for the girls who can't have the boys they want?
这不是发牢骚的继承人专座
It's not the VIP for whiny heiresses.
我没发牢骚
I'm not whining.
我会动点武然后成为聚会的焦点
I'll fly some guy out, be the life of the party,
假装几次高♥潮♥然后明天再依次做一遍
fake a few orgasms and do it all again tomorrow.
- 这就是我们的生活 - 这是你的生活
- It's what we do. - It's what you do.
好好好 是我们的生活
Fine, it's what we do.
我告诉过她 我可以成为她但她永远不能成为我
I told her I could be her but she couldn't be me.
但是我做不到 我多年以前就不是她那样的人了
But I can't be her. I haven't been her in years.
已经太迟了
It's too late for that.
我理解
I get that.
但是没人会为一个钻石家族继承人或公主感到难过
But nobody's gonna cry for a diamond heiress and a princess.
他们确实不会
Nor should they.
你还记得 最后一次
But do you remember the last time
男人不是只想跟你滚床单 是什么时候吗
you weren't the girl the boy just wanted to sleep with?
事实上 是今晚
Tonight, actually.
你在身边的时候我更想他了
I miss him more when you're around.
但我认为这是好事
But I think that's good.
我很高兴你在我身边
I'm glad you're here.
我为你而骄傲
I'm proud of you.
为何
Why?
你今天没有碰那个有毒品的包
You went another day without the bag.
我太累了
I'm so tired.
你知道大多数人累的时候干什么嘛
You know what most people do when they're tired?
睡觉
They sleep.
这样真的很好
It's nice being like this.
我都快忘了这种感觉了
I almost forgot what it was like.
# 享受早晨的时光 #
Live a day in the morning
# 享受下午的时光 #
Live a life by the afternoon
# 清唱一句魔咒 #
So sing a spell to a...
怎么了
What?
你用祭奠之弓射了那男的一箭
You shot a man with a ceremonial bow and arrow!
我不是故意的
I didn't mean to.
# 亲爱的 让我们更正错误 #
Let's take the right from the wrong, darling
# 倾诉你的情感 #
Tell me how you feel
看来在拉斯维加斯的风流不一定留在那(拉斯维加斯广♥告♥)
Apparently what lays in Vegas, does not, in fact, stay in Vegas.
你把王后服侍的很好 小保镖
You've served your Queen well, bodyguard.
怎么了
What?
就是看看我美丽的女孩
Just watching my girl.
这个周末真的很完美
It was perfect this weekend.
几乎完美
Almost.
为什么是几乎完美
Why almost?
你太美国范了还不肯在泳池脱上衣
You got all American and wouldn't get topless at the pool.
噢 你是认真的 你以为我不敢脱上衣
Oh, really? You don't think I'll go topless?
- 并不认为你会 - 好吧
- I don't think you will. - Fine.
就是这样 摩纳哥 好好欣赏
Here you go, Monaco. Enjoy the view.
不行 我做不到
I can't do it.
我就是这么计划的
All part of my plan.
我很高兴你做不到
I'm glad you couldn't.
对那景色我还是很自私的
I'm pretty selfish about the view.
我会永远记得这个周末的
I'm always gonna remember this weekend.
和你在一起的周末
Being here with you.
我们在一起
The beginning of us.
完美的对白
Perfect line.
我不会那么做的 国王不该受到这样的待遇
I won't do it. The King deserves better.
很有趣的决定
Interesting choice.
我会确保当局拿到你的住址的
I'll make sure the authorities have your home address.
然后我会确保他们拿到你的
And I'll make sure they have yours.
你现在需要让君主制有一个完美的形象
You need the Monarchy to be looked upon in a favorable light.
所以我觉得你不会和任何人说的
So I don't think you'll tell anyone about anything.
再说了 基于你对我所做过的一切
Besides, there isn't anything you can do
已经没有什么比这更糟的了
to me that you haven't already done.
准备好走了么
You ready to go?
我延期了一周 我打算留在这
I've extended for a week. I'm gonna stay.
你确定
You sure?
我只想一个人静静
I just want to be by myself for a while, you know?
# 无论是音乐还是疯魔 #
So whether music or madness
准备出去吗
Going somewhere?
去见首相
To see the Prime Minister.
有关什么事宜
Regarding what?
你不需要知道
Nothing you need to know.
我们都有自己的秘密 不是么
We all have our secrets, don't we?
# 时机未到 #
Not a moment too soon
# 时机未到 #
Not a moment too soon
其实你可以的
You could, you know.
你说如果可以的话 你会天天来见我
You said you'd see me every day if you could.
你可以的
You can.
你知道我不能
You know I can't.
她这周在哪呢
Where was she this weekend?
和吉他手在巡演
On tour with the guitar player?
莱恩
Len.
她不像我这样爱你
She doesn't love you like I do.
她是我的妻子
She's my wife.
她想再尝试一次
She wants to give it another try.
这是我欠她的
I at least owe her that.
# 这让你纯洁却模糊 #
It keeps you clean but unclear
# 纯洁却模糊 #
Clean but unclear
她不像我这样爱你
She doesn't love you like I do.
# 不必恐惧 #
And that's nothing to fear
# 这不算什么亲爱的 #
No, it's nothing, my dear
# 但我如何知晓你的心思 #
But how do I know what you're thinking?
我认为吉玛的想法很正确
I think Gemma might have had the right idea.
让我们一起面对困难
We'll face it all together.
你父亲 我母亲
Your dad, my mom...
媒体
the press...
所有的一切
all of it.
你应该把这一面展现给他们
You should show them this side of you...
展现给媒体 全世界
the press, the world.
他们喜欢这样的你
They'd love this version of you.
但他们不想要这样的我
They don't want this version of me.
试试看
Try it.
当你下飞机的时候
When you step off the plane,
展现给他们那个我认识的安静 善良并且迷人的女孩
show them the quiet, kind, enchanting girl I know.
我不会错的
I'm not wrong.
可能我会的
Maybe I will.
我该走了
I gotta go.
# 场景似曾相识 #
We've been here before
# 没错 似曾相识 #
Yes, we've been here before
# 我们拥有许多 #
But now there's always plenty
# 却奢望更多 #
Yet still we ask for more
# 为狂热而歌♥唱 #
Singing fever to the form
嘿 小伙们 想我了么
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表