剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Previously on The Royals
前情提要
Robert's dead, mom.
罗伯特去世了 母后
Our dad is out there genuinely grieving over the death of his son
我们的父亲为他儿子的去世表达了真诚的哀悼
while you're in here worrying about the family's image and topping off on the Botox.
而你却在担心家族的形象和你脸上的肉毒素
At least I'm not slumming with the help.
至少我没有到贫民窟接受救济
I was wondering if you wanted a coffee some time.
我想要知道 你什么时候有时间和我喝杯咖啡
I don't know. It's just coffee, Ophelia.
我可不确定 只是喝杯咖啡 奥菲莉娅
If that's your story.
虽然那是你瞎编的
I would have thought you'd be happy, dear uncle.
亲爱的叔叔 我想你已经很开心了
After all, you're one step closer to the throne.
毕竟 您可是一人之下万人之上
You are the king of England,goddamn it. Act like it.
但你是英国的国王 该死 像一个国王一样
That's exactly what I intend to do.
那恰恰是我想做的
I'm thinking of asking parliament for a referendum to abolish the monarchy.
我正在考虑向国会申请是否要废除君主立宪制度
Um, what does that mean exactly?
额 那到底是什么意思?
I'm simply looking for a display of dedication.
我只是在寻找一个象征性的献身
In a service capacity.
在服务能力方面
And remember, enthusiasm counts.
要记住 服务要热情
What do you remember from last night?
你还记得昨晚发生了什么吗?
Uh, nothing.
呃 不记得
I remember everything.
我可记得所有事情
I remember the drugs that I put in your drink.
我记得我把春♥药♥放进了你的杯子里
And I remember every sordid, depraved,self-loathing thing you did after that.
我记得所有你在那之后做出的肮脏的堕落的自我厌恶的事情
When I forget...
当我忘记时...
I'll just watch the video.
我会时不时的看录像回忆一下
My phone is password protected
我的手♥机♥有密♥码♥保护
and your video is backed up onto several hard drives.
而且你的视频已经被我备份到了移♥动♥硬盘里
While you're here, good morning, baby...
虽然你在这 早安 宝贝...
You can't do this to me.
你不能这样对我
You didn't seem to mind last night.
昨晚你好像并不介意
I meant blackmail.
我认为在你敲诈
You drugged me. You drugged yourself.
你给我下了药 你给你自己下的
You get blacked out all the time, and you know it.
你永远不可能拿到它 你懂得
Now go get me some breakfast.
现在给我来点早餐
What? You heard me.
什么? 你没听错
Have you not been listening to me for the past two weeks?
过去的两周里你是不是一直听我的?
You don't order me around.
你不能四处命令我
I order you. I'm the princess.
你得听我的 我可是公主殿下
If by princess you mean potential porn star.
如果你口中的公主有色情明星的潜质
I'm famished from all this angry,
生了这么多气我也饿了
supposed reluctant sex we've been having.
我认为我们有着不正当的色情关系
So, food. Now. Go.
所以 快去给我拿吃的 去
No.
不
"Dear Dethrown..."
“亲爱的 小美人鱼...”
You might want to put some clothes on.
你想去穿衣服了是吧
Someone might film you and blackmail you with it.
一些人想要你影片然后用它勒索你
I can't wait to ruin your life.
我巴不得毁了你的一切
Go away.
给我滚
It's the queen of England.
请问这里是英国的女王吗
Open the door.
开门好吗
You can't...
你不能...
What?
干吗?
Good morning, daughter who hates me.
早安 讨厌我的小甜甜
It smells of sex in here.
这昨晚好像激战过
Dirty sex.
肮脏的性行为
Apparently someone's been beavering about.
显然某人已经溜走了
What? Social media.
什么? 社会媒体
Did you say...
你是不是说过...
"Bored and horny, FML".
“糟糕淫♥荡♥的 去他妈的生活”
The f-word my life, Your Majesty.
嵌入生命的污点 殿下
"This club sucks more d than me."
这个俱乐部比我还烂
"Dear Molly, get in my hole. Yum."
“亲爱的莫莉 快插 爽♥死♥我♥了♥”
And then at 3:37am she signed off with
然后在3:37的时候她终于停止了激战
"My date is on fire, good thing my vagina is wet."
并说了“我已经欲♥火♥焚身了 我的下面已经湿透了”
Honestly, Eleanor, who fondled you as a child?
说实话 埃莉诺 谁把你搞得这么爽?
Uncle Cyrus, of course.
当然是我叔叔赛勒斯了
Why can't you drunk-text like a normal person?
你喝醉后能不能正常一点呢?
It's what I do, Your Majesty.
那是我做的 殿下
From now on, Rachel will be your social media advisor.
从现在开始 洛奇将会成为你的社交媒体顾问
Whatever you post, Rachel will filter.
你公布的任何信息 洛奇都会帮你筛选
Not bloody likely.
这一点也不残忍♥
Go on. Try it.
去吧 试试看
"I love my mom"?
“我爱我老妈”?
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Between you and...
在你和...
Fine. Just go.
好吧 走着瞧
"I love my mom..."
“我深爱着我的母亲...”
I love you too, darling.
我也爱你,亲爱的
Where's that breakfast?
早饭在哪?
Get me some coffee, too.
顺便给我来份咖啡
I have to say, this dirty girl soy thing is almost as good as tea.
我不得不说 小甜心弄得的咖啡不亚于茶
Considering it's the third time we've had "all the coffee",
考虑到我们已经是第三次拥有“全世界的咖啡豆”了
I think you like it more than tea.
我认为你比起茶 你更喜欢它
The coffee I endure.
我品味这咖啡
It's the company I like.
它是我最好的伴侣
Well played.
干得不错
But I don't think the queen would agree.
但是我觉得英女皇不会同意的
The queen doesn't have to know.
女皇不必知道
I'm pretty sure she knows.
我打赌她一定知道
The Royal Family returns to their normal busy social calendar today
英国皇室再一次回到了如往常般日程满满的日子
for the first time since the devastating passing of his Royal Highness Prince Robert.
由于首次遭受了皇子罗伯特过世的毁灭性打击
Queen Helena encouraged the nation to look to the promise of the future.
女王海伦娜鼓舞民众摆脱悲伤 面向未来
This afternoon's Garden Party celebrating the military
下午的露天招待会为了庆祝军队
will be the first public attempt,a return to palace normalcy.
第一次恢复正常戒备状态
What is this?
这是什么
Those are the pistachio-encrusted eclairs, Your Majesty.
是开心果烘焙的手指饼干 陛下
Eugh. No.
太难吃 不要
The King's head of security to see you, Your Majesty.
国王的首席安全大臣想要见您 陛下
Mm. These are divine.
这些不错
If we could speak privately, My Queen.
我们可以私下谈谈吗 女王大人
I'm far too busy for that, Mr. Pryce.
我忙着呢 普莱斯先生
I'm afraid I must insist.
我坚持跟您谈话
Tell Hans the buttercake fingers and fruit tartlets
告诉汉斯 黄油蛋糕和手指水果馅饼
are perfect
做的非常好
the pistachio thingies are a disaster.
开心果饼干糟透了
Walk away.
退下吧
You may stay, Lucius. I'd prefer he didn't.
卢西斯 你可以留下 我不希望他在场
And I'd prefer it if you daughter weren't blowing my son.
我还希望你的女儿别勾搭我的儿子呢
We can't always get what we want, can we?
我们不可能总是称心如意 不是吗
We've received a series of threats.
我们收到一系列威胁
Death threats?
死亡威胁? 恐怕是的
Boring.
老套
Let's discuss a legitimate threat to the monarchy.
就让我们把强制守法用于为君主政体服务吧
Ophelia.
奥菲莉娅
In regards to his Royal Highness
关于殿下的女人
I gave her my blessing.
我给了她我的祝福
Well, I didn't.
嗯 可我没有
Ask Rachel to change these.
让瑞秋更换下这个
Something with color. Ma'am.
颜色不对 是的 女士
As far as threats are concerned, that's why we have you, isn't it?
据我所知只要威胁还存在 我们就需要你 这就是你在这里的原因 不是吗
And if you're unable to parent your daughter,
就算你不能看好你的女儿
the least you can do is not get us killed.
至少你能保护我们不被杀害
Enjoy the party, Mr. Pryce.
享受晚宴吧 普莱斯先生
What did he want?
他来干什么
Oh. Our daily death threat.
哦 已成惯例的死亡威胁
Boring.
无聊透顶
Cyrus, you know how important this party is, don't you?
塞勒斯 你知道这个晚会有多重要 不是吗
The battle for the monarchy starts today.
君主治的战斗从今天打响
You can't wear plaid. I'm not sure it matters.
你不能穿格子衣 我觉得没什么大不了的
Liam skipped the regent briefing again.
利亚姆又一次避开了摄政简报
Did you fix it? Of course.
你解决好了吗 当然了
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表