剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
那是什么 在你的链子上
What's that? On your chain?
- 你不是已经看过我的圣克里斯托弗 - 但你为什么换了
- You've seen my St. Christopher. - But why'd you change it?
昨天 当你在小巷里找到我的时候 是几点
Yesterday, when you found me in that alley... what time was it?
我并没有在小巷里找到你
I didn't find you in an alley.
而是在公园里
I found you in the park.
利亚姆王子 有个找你的电♥话♥
Prince Liam. There's a call for you.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
顺便说 你真美
By the way, you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
今天下午 在一件史无前例的历史事件中
This afternoon, in an unprecedented and historic event,
王后陛下
Her Majesty the Queen
同意在宫殿内直率的回答
has agreed to speak candidly from within the walls of the palace.
最近全世界人♥民♥惊闻
Recently the world was shocked to learn
利亚姆王子和埃莉诺公主
that Prince Liam and Princess Eleanor
不是王位的合法继承人的问题
are not, in fact, legitimate heirs to the throne.
不 他们不是
No. They are not.
您能帮助我们理清思绪吗
Can you help us understand this?
在我成为王后之前 我既不是一个贵族
Before I was your Queen, I was not an aristocrat.
也不是一个王室成员
I was not royalty.
我只是一个小女孩
I was just a girl.
然后我遇见了年轻的王子
'And then I met a young Prince...
有朝一日会成为国王的王子
who would one day become King.'
- 一切都还好吗 - 恩
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
- 这是你的手♥机♥吗 - 不是
- Is this your phone? - No.
科恩医生是什么时候在这架飞机上的
When was Dr. Cohen on this plane?
今早 我们载他去直布罗陀海峡
This morning. We took him to Gibraltar
为了执行一个扩展任务
for an extended service mission.
我可以帮忙保管
I can take that.
在某一时刻我决定带着这个谎言活下去
At some point I decided to live with the lie.
如果我闭口不谈真♥相♥
I decided it was better for everyone
我觉得对每个人来说都是最好的
if I remained quiet about the truth.
真♥相♥到底是什么
What was the truth?
真♥相♥就是在我遇见国王之前
The truth is that before I met the King,
我和一个为我父亲工作的男孩相恋了
I was in love with a boy who worked for my father.
他是我的初恋
He was my first love,
我以为他是我未来的全部
and I thought he was my future.
但然后我遇见了西蒙
But then I met Simon.
那个我曾爱过的男孩应徵入伍
The boy I had once loved enlisted in the army...'
我想我们都已经放下过去继续生活 直到
and I thought that we had both moved on with our lives until...
直到他休假归来
until he returned on leave,
他的心因战场上的所闻所见而动摇
shaken by what he'd seen in combat.
我的心随他而去 然后我们
My heart went out to him and we...
我并不以那晚发生的事为荣
I'm not proud of that night.
这是个滔天大错
It was a mistake...
但这是我犯下的错误 直到
but it was my mistake, until...
我发现我怀孕了
I learned I was pregnant.
您始终没有公开这个士兵的名字
You haven't publicly disclosed the name of this soldier.
您在今晚打算公开吗
Are you prepared to do so this evening?
这是我背负了大半辈子的负担
This is a weight I've carried for most of my life.
但是为了那些 或许有一天会重燃希望的英国人♥民♥
But as a gesture to the British people,
我愿意做出示好的姿态
whose faith I can only hope to restore one day...
我会告诉你们他的名字
I will tell you his name.'
他的名字是
His name was...
亨利
Henry.
他在战斗中牺牲了
He died in battle...
我非常爱他
and I loved him very much.
离着陆还有五分钟
Five minutes to landing.
我想看看
I want to see.
等等 先不要往窗外看 看着我
Wait. Don't look out there. Look at me.
在五分钟后 我们的生活即将改变
In five minutes, our lives are going to change,
在这发生之前
and I want you to understand why...
我想让你知道原因
before it happens.
好的
Okay.
我们一直在讨论命运
We talk about destiny all the time.
但讨论的一直是我的命运
But it's always about my destiny.
一直都是 这对你来说并不公平
It's always been about me and that's not fair to you.
没事的 我们都已经来了
It's okay. We're here now.
这并不好
It's not okay.
我实在太自私了 我很抱歉 奥菲莉娅
I've been so selfish with you and I'm sorry, Ophelia.
利亚姆 你做了什么
Liam, what did you do?
这里是纽约
It's New York.
为什么我们会在纽约
Why are we in New York?
因为你有你自己的命运和想要追逐的梦想
Because you have your own destiny and your own dreams,
我不能让你就这么把它们放弃了
and I can't ask you to give them up.
现在不能
Not yet.
未来也不能
Not ever.
你不必这么做
You didn't have to do this.
没有舞蹈我也会很开心
I would have been happy without dancing.
但
But...
我们在这儿也会很开心
we can be happy here, too.
你不准备留下来吗
You're not staying?
我们都有自己的路要走 奥菲莉娅
We have our own destiny, Ophelia.
无论我们告诉自己什么
No matter what we tell ourselves.
但你现在不是王位的继承人了
But you're not the heir to the throne anymore.
那通电♥话♥怎么了 是什么改变了一切
What happened on that phone call? What changed everything?
这个挂坠
This pendant.
不是我的
It's not mine.
我都不知道它是怎么来的或是意味着什么
I don't know how it got here or what it means.
还有科恩医生的手♥机♥
And Dr. Cohen's phone.
25年来他都和我们家族待在一起
For 25 years he's been with our family.
为什么他会在血缘关系的丑闻揭露后的第二天
Why is he on the Royal Jet going to Gibraltar
坐上皇家飞机去直布罗陀呢
the day after a paternity scandal?
我父亲坚信我们都能过上更好的生活
My father believed in a better life for all of us,
有人为了这个而袭击了他
and someone attacked him for it.
我得回去替他报仇
I have to go back and avenge him.
我得回去赢下这场战斗
I have to go back and fight his battle.
这就是我的命运
It's always been my destiny.
无论怎样
No matter what.
我是在地面游♥行♥中碰到这个孩子的
I met this kid on the plane tour.
他说"这是我们的义务 这是我们的未来"
He said, "There's our duty...and there's our someday."
你就是我的未来
You are my someday.
你一直都是我想要的未来
You'll always be the someday I want.
但我得回去 你得留下来
But I have to go back and you have to stay.
这样更好一些
It'll be easier this way.
上次我听到这句话时
The last time I heard that was when
我母亲把我留在美国
my mom dropped me off in the States.
我接受了事实 因为我以为会有“未来”
And I accepted it because I thought there'd be a someday.
但并没有
But there wasn't.
这只是浪费时间 然后她就去世了
There was just... wasted time and then she was gone.
我不相信有朝一日
I don't believe in someday.
再也不信
Not anymore.
你很幸运 因为我会
Lucky for you, I do.
我一直都会
And I always will.
我保证
I promise.
# 与我一同保持清醒 #
Stay awake with me
# 你知道我不会袖手旁观 #
You know I can't just let you be
# 与我一同保持清醒 #
Stay awake with me
# 拉着你的手来找到我 #
Take your hand and come and find me
她撒谎了
She lied.
我还以为她会说实话
I thought she was going to tell the truth about us.
她在保护你
She was protecting you.
她在保护她自己
She was protecting herself.
那两个孩子到底是不是我的
Are the kids mine or not?
都在这封信里了
It's all in here.
你就告诉我这是不是绝交信
Just tell me if it says goodbye.
王后陛下向玷污了亨利的名声致歉
Her Majesty apologizes for tarnishing Henry's legacy.
她让你原谅她的谎言
And she asks that you forgive her for the fabrication.
她还要求你暂时不要跟她联♥系♥
She also requests that you do not contact her for a while.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表