剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
You have a problem.
你有问题
The King and Prince Liam have recently met with the antimonarchists.
国王和利亚姆王子最近已经见过反对王权的人了
And? If things develop, you'll know about it.
然后呢? 如果事态发展了 你会知道的
They trust me. For now.
他们相信我 至少现在相信
Someone's proving himself to be as capable outside the bedroom, as in.
某人正在证明自己在哪都很有能力
And someone's been to the esthetician.
以及会成为一个美学家
No use wasting a good bleaching.
没用的 浪费一个好的漂白剂
Back to the palace, Your Highness?
回宫殿吗 ? 殿下?
Nice try.
干的棒
We're following Liam and Gemma to an after hours.
在接下来的时间我们将跟着利亚姆和吉玛
So blackmail sex will have to wait tonight, Jasper from Nevada.
所以霸王硬上弓只能等到今晚了 内华达州来的贾斯珀
Or is it Jasper from Shoreditch?
或者 索迪治来的贾斯珀?
Or is it little orphan Jasper
又或者是从卡姆登孤儿院来的
from the orphanage in Camden?
小孤儿贾斯珀
Oh.
噢
Advantage Eleanor and Ophelia.
埃莉诺和奥菲莉亚领先
You don't want me to drive, sir?
你想让我开车吗 先生
You are not driving my car, Marcus.
我的车我来开 马库斯
So sit back and disappear like you're supposed to.
所以呆在后面 做你应该做的
I'm fine.
我很好
And you're fine tonight too, baby.
你今晚也还好吧 宝贝
You look sexy in that suit.
你穿着套装很性感
I'll bet you taste sexy, too.
我想你的娇躯品尝起来也很性感
Gemma. Whoa.
吉玛 噢
Just drive the car. I don't think this is very prudent, sir.
专心开车 我认为这不是很谨慎 先生
Gemma, seriously. Look out!
严肃点 吉玛 当心
Are you okay, sir? I'm fine.
还好吗 先生 我很好
Are you sure? I'm fine.
你确定? 我真的很好
Gem, you okay? Ouch.
吉玛 你还好吗 哦哟
Let's get you some air. We should go, sir.
让我们呼吸点新鲜空气 我们应该走了 先生
I'm not leaving her. I'll make a call. We need to go.
我不会离开她 我会打电♥话♥ 我们得走了
How can you suggest that? You're the next King, sir.
你怎么能建议那个呢 你是下一任国王 先生
I'm not leaving her.
我不会离开她的
Remove your hands from His Royal Highness.
将你的手从他的殿下身上拿开
You gonna shoot me for following extraction protocol?
你会因我按照皇家规定而射我?
Is he okay? He was until Jasper knocked him out.
他还好么 在贾思博把他打晕前一直很好
Why? I'm trying to get him out of here.
为什么 我一直试图让他离开这里
I suggested extraction and he made a decision to stay.
我劝他回去 但他决定留下来
Well, he's an idiot, but you aren't. You know we can't stay here.
好吧,他是个傻子 但你不是 你知道我们不能呆在这里
Let's go.
我们走吧
He's right. Go.
他是对的 走
You didn't have to punch me.
你不一定非要打我我
In crises, we need to initiate extraction protocol.
在危险时期 我们要执行撤离方案
Gemma could have been injured. Gemma wasn't injured.
吉玛差点受伤了 她没受伤
She was just horny. I blame Fashion Week.
她就是有点兴奋了 都怪时尚周
My apologies if my actions seemed aggressive.
如果我的行为过于激进 那我道歉
I needed to remove you from the scene.
我需要将你从场景里移出去
He did get you out of there before anyone saw us.
他确实想在任何人看见我们之前让你离开这
Sir. His Majesty the King would like to see you immediately.
先生 陛下想立刻见见你
Maybe someone did see us.
也许一些人确实看见了我们
Liam...
利亚姆
If Dad calls you on it,just tell him the truth.
如果父亲召见你 告诉他实情
Except the part about Jasper punching you.
除了贾斯珀打你的那部分
It would be a shame for this little game of yours
你那小把戏因此而结束
to end on a technicality
是件遗憾的事情
right before I defeat you fair and square.
我会正大光明把你打趴下
Close the door behind you.
关上你身后的门
I need to find a new location for my fashion show.
我需要为我的时尚秀找一个新地点
One of the most important lessons I learned from my time in Vegas...
我从我在维加斯的时候学到最重要的教训
Allegedly.
据说是从维加斯
Don't just play your hand.
别光顾着你自己的招数
Play your opponent's hand against them.
利用你对手的招数去对付他们自己
Disappointing news about Gemma.
吉玛真令人失望
She's okay, though.
尽管她很棒
Did you see her last night? Yeah. I saw her.
你们昨晚见到她了? 是的 我看见她了
Page five. I don't have to tell you where the article appears
第五页 我可不想告诉你有你在车里的新闻
had you been in the car. I'm glad you weren't.
出现在那个版面 我很高兴你没有
For more reasons than just the headline.
有比你不上头版还多的原因
Thanks, Dad. Fashion Week, eh?
谢谢 爸爸 时尚周
Makes everyone crazy. Yeah.
这使每个人都很疯狂 是啊
I heard something like that.
我听过那样的事
Son...
儿子
I asked you here... because I know...
我要你过来 因为我知道
... the effort you've been making.
你所做过的努力
The dedication to the Crown.
对王冠的奉献
I know how hard you've been working...
我知道你一直工作很努力
... and I'm proud of you.
我为你自豪
I'm not doing that great.
我做的并不是那么出色
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
You're a bit early. Are you here for the open bar?
你来的有点早 是来酒吧喝酒的吗
No, actually I came to thank you... for taking the bait.
不 其实我是来感谢你 故意中了我的圈套
And to give you an invitation to my show.
还有 给你我的时装秀邀请函
At the palace? My old location.
在我的宫殿? 我的老地盘
My new location.
我的新地盘
See, I knew those two dimwits couldn't keep a secret.
我早知道那两个傻瓜不能为我保密
It was your spot I wanted all along.
你的宫殿一直是最理想的办秀地点
Well, as long as you're happy.
好吧 只要你开心
For me, tunnel is the new palace.
对我来说 隧♥道♥就是我的新宫殿
Well, we'll let the press decide.
那么我们就让媒体来决定吧
Until then, Mother, I'll be at the palace, and you...
在那之前 妈妈 我会待在宫殿里 而你
you enjoy your time down here with the rest of the rats.
你就和那群卑鄙小人在这里享受美好时光吧
Eleanor
埃莉诺
This was something I cared about.
我很看重这场秀
It was prestigious to be selected for my show.
被我的时装秀选中的是一件很荣幸的事
If that doesn't matter to you... maybe this will.
如果这对你而言不重要 也许你会在意这个
I've spent my life cultivating the image of this family,
我耗尽毕生心血打造我们的皇家形象
deciding who sees us and how they see us.
决定谁能见到我们 以及他们怎样看待我们
Living your life in the public eye and making mistakes is one thing.
你在公众的眼皮子底下生活并犯错误 是一回事
But to maliciously undo the work I've done,
但为了蓄意破坏我所做的一切
the steps I've taken to protect you and this family,
破坏我为了保护你和这个家族所采取的措施
it's unforgivable. You want the press to decide?
这种行为是不可原谅的 你想让媒体来决定这一切?
Fine.
好吧
But as far as I'm concerned, the press shouldn't decide anything for us.
但是我认为 媒体并不能为我们决定任何事
Or about us. Ever.
或关于我们的事 从来不能
Yeah, you bitches better applaud.
你们这些小婊砸最好给我鼓掌
Hey. Oph. Hey, Gemma. Are you okay?
嗨 奥菲 嗨 吉玛 你还好么
Of course. Why wouldn't I be?
当然 我怎么会不好
The car accident. Oh, that.
那场车祸 噢 那个啊
Our lawyers will fix it.
我们的律师会帮我搞定一切
First Fashion Week? First fashion show.
第一次参加时装周? 是第一次时装秀
That's so cute.
那实在太棒了
Have you seen Liam?
你看见利亚姆了么?
He's over there, with that insanely beautiful woman.
他在那儿 和那个相当漂亮的美女在一起
Tiara. Right. They have sex.
提亚娜 对 他们上♥床♥了
Doesn't that bother you?
你不介意么?
He's the heir to the throne.
他是王位的继承人
Women love power. Liam loves women.
女人都爱权力 利亚姆则爱♥女♥人♥
Comes with the territory.
习以为常了
Always ducking me in a crowd.
总是在人群里避开我
I was just... I mean, this is all so...
我只是 我是说 这实在太
I agree.
我赞成
Come on.
跟我来
How have you been? Good.
你最近怎么样 不错
How have you been? Busy.
你呢 很忙
But it's been good. There's a lot to learn and...
但我感觉不错 我还有许多要学习的东西 还有
I've been busy, too. School and rehearsing.
我也挺忙的 学业和排练
Same as ever, I guess.
我想 就和往常一样
I don't want to do this, you know?
其实我并不想做这些 你知道么
Not with you.
因为不能和你一起
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表