剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
by formally calling for a referendum for the abolishment of the Monarchy.
我今天并没有写演讲稿
I have no speech written today.
只想直接与你们 与人♥民♥
I just want to talk to you from the heart,
讲讲我内心深处的想法
directly to you, the people...
希望你们能理解我这么做的原因
in the hope that you understand my reasoning.
现代的君主制度不过就是一种
The modern Monarchy is nothing more than ceremonial window dressing,
华丽的 礼节性的粉饰
with pageantry and ritual,
但它对你们的生活并没有实质性的影响
but no true impact on your very real lives.
我为这个家族公然的优越感而感到羞耻
I am ashamed of the blatant excesses of this family,
他们什么都没有做却身居高位
who have done nothing to earn their elevated position.
一种优越的但受着独特约束的生活
A life so advantaged, and yet so uniquely constrained,
把我曾经骄傲的 有原则的家人
has turned my once proud and principled family...
变成了一群动物园里的动物
..into a pack of zoo animals.
他们表现的很糟
They behave no better...
并且忽视那些他们本该服务的人♥民♥
and are merely gawked at by those they are meant to serve.
作为一个家庭的父亲和一个民族的父亲
I have failed as a father to a family...
我都是失败的
..and as a father of this nation.
多年来 我觉得王位是我的责任
For years I felt it was my duty to wear the crown.
但 像你们一样
But, like you,
我的首要责任是做好一个家长 一个丈夫
my first duty is to be a parent, a husband...
一个正直的 能为他的家庭做到最好的人
a person of integrity who does what's best for his family.
我觉得这样对我的家庭来说才是最好的
I think this is what is best for mine,
对我们民族这个大家庭来说也是最好的
and for the family of this nation as a whole.
请直视你的内心
Look into your hearts.
我已经直面我的内心
I have looked into mine.
英国将永远是最伟大的国家
Britain will always be great.
不是因为腐坏的王室这样一个空洞的象征
Not because of the empty symbolism of a corrupted crown,
而是因为你们
but because of you...
你们中的每个人
each one of you.
这个民族还会变的更加优秀
And this nation will be greater still
只要每一个子民是他们自己的国王或王后
once every citizen is his or her own king or queen.
我深信这一点
This I firmly believe,
这是我经过深思熟虑后
and it is why, after much solemn thought,
决定这么做的原因
I have taken this action.
你们的首相大人完全同意我的提案
Your Prime Minister is in full agreement,
议案已经在准备中
and a bill is being prepared.
它明早就会被带去议会大厦
It will be brought to the floor of Parliament tomorrow morning,
那时我将会在上面签字
at which time I shall sign it.
一旦我这么做了 决定权就在你们手中
Once I do this... the decision will be yours.
我大力呼吁你们每一个人都投同意票
And I urge you, in the strongest of terms, to vote yes...
来结束我的统治
to end my reign...
废除君主制度
..and to abolish the Monarchy.
好的 这真的是史无前例啊
Well, unprecedented.
报道王室的新闻
After reporting on the Royal Family
已经长达25年之久了
for more than 25 years,
我都被震惊到了
I'm simply stunned.
但就如你听到的那样 国王已经说了
But there you have it, the King has spoken,
他已明确了他的立场
he made his position clear
现在是选民来决定的时刻了
and it's now down to the electorate to decide...
噢 太操蛋了
Oh...FML!
噩梦成真了 嗯哼
Shit just got real, huh?
我们见证了一个即将崩溃的帝国衰落的日子
The fading days of a crumbling empire, on our watch.
我从未想过他真的会这么做
I never thought he'd actually do it.
这是我的错
And it's my fault.
别那么想
Don't go there.
那些摩纳哥的照片的确很糟糕 但没有那么不堪
Those pictures from Monaco were bad, but not that bad.
我请求父亲再给我一次机会来证明 我能做的更好 可我失败了
I asked Dad for a chance to show him I could do better, and I failed.
你整个周末都忙于向菲表明爱意
All you did the whole weekend was love it up with Phi.
父亲因你终于处了一位好姑娘而高兴
And Dad is thrilled that you're with a nice girl for once.
是 她确实对那个石油大亨有些粗暴
Yeah, she went all Robin Hood on some oil baron's ass,
但她那么做是为了保护你
but she did it to protect you.
我认为应该为奥菲莉娅的勇敢颁发一枚奖牌
I think Ophelia deserves a medal for bravery.
- "动物园里的东西" - 嗨
- "Zoo animals." - Hey...
你最近做的真的很出色 父亲的确看到了
You're doing really great lately and Dad sees that.
不是所有的一切和摩纳哥有关
This can't all be about Monaco.
老实说 我不认为我们了解大局
To be honest, I don't think we're seeing the whole picture.
我觉得有一部分是我们不知道的
I think there's a whole piece missing.
我会和爸爸谈谈
I'll talk to Dad.
我们会进行一个推心置腹的谈话 他会理解的 我保证
We'll have a heart-to-heart. He'll get it. I promise.
过来抱抱 没事的
Come here. It's okay.
真是无法想象 如果没有你 我该怎么做 伦恩
Don't know what I'd do without you, Len.
嗨 否则要姐姐是来干什么的
Hey, what are sisters for?
我知道我今早的讲话或许会让你们感到焦虑不安
I know my announcement might have left some of you feeling anxious,
但我个人担♥保♥你们都会被妥善安置
but I'm making a personal guarantee that you will all be taken care of,
无论发生什么
no matter what happens.
希望你们能把这份保证声明传达给剩余的员工
I'd like you to convey this guarantee to the rest of the staff.
当然 陛下
Certainly, Your Majesty.
今天普鲁登斯有上班吗
Is Prudence on duty today?
我很抱歉 陛下
I'm sorry, Your Majesty, but...
我们接到命令解雇她
we were instructed to let her go.
谁的命令
By whom?
你又忍♥不住了
You just couldn't help yourselves.
你一定要毁掉这座房♥子里最后一个正直的人吗
You had to run off the last person in this house with integrity.
抱歉 你刚刚谈到的是谁
I'm sorry. Who are we talking about?
普鲁登斯
Prudence.
是么
Really?
我们只是在她成为麻烦之前
We just took care of your little crush
妥善处理了你闯的小祸
before she became a problem.
你本可以和她上♥床♥而不是像个少年般的讨好她
You could've slept with her, instead of fawning like a teenager.
闭嘴
Shut your mouth.
这和情感无关 也和上♥床♥无关
It wasn't romantic. It wasn't sexual.
这里没人能明白
No-one here would understand that.
你们非得曲解这些事情
You had to turn it into something it wasn't.
这就是为什么这一切必须停止
That's why this has to end.
一个真正高贵的人被驱逐了
A person with true nobility has been banished...
你们却还在这
..but you're still here.
时间也不长了
Well, not for long.
你们两个都应该为此而感到羞愧
You should both be ashamed of yourselves.
你以后不会再见到你那些情人们了
You won't be seeing any of your lovers any more.
而你
And you...
将被剥夺所有的头衔和财产
You'll be stripped of all titles and capital.
你被驱逐了
You're out.
你也是
And you're out.
你们给我去死吧
To hell with both of you.
看在上帝的份上 冷静一点
For God's sake, get a hold of yourself.
你还在这的唯一理由是
The only reason you're still here
你手上带着婚戒
is because you have a ring on your finger.
但不再如此了 贱♥人♥
Not any more. Bitch.
那你就是向人♥民♥撒谎了
Then you lied to the people.
你说你会当一个更好的父亲 更好的丈夫
You said you were going to be a better father, a better husband.
我确实说了
That's right.
我确实骗了他们 说我想做个更好的丈夫
I did lie to the people when I said I hope to be a better husband.
我再也不想当你丈夫了
I don't plan on being your husband for another day.
你的恐怖统治已经瓦解了
Your reign of terror is over.
从现在起 王座就只是个摆设
From now on, the throne is just a piece of furniture...
你手上的戒指就是块普通石头而已
and that ring on your finger is just a stone.
我们会离婚
Marriages can end.
王室将不复存在
Monarchies can end.
一切都结束了
It's over.
父亲
Dad...
利亚姆在折磨自己
Liam's really beating himself up.
但是 说实话父亲 摩纳哥的照片只是捕风捉影而已
But, honestly, Dad, those photos from Monaco were out of context.
你所扮演的角色是空穴来风么
Was your role out of context?
这个周末并不是那样的
It wasn't like that this weekend.
我一直没有碰毒品
I was sober the whole time.
那花♥园♥派对呢 慈善活动呢
And what about at the Garden Party? The charity events?
毒品
The drugs?
失礼
The disrespect?
埃莉诺 我对你很宽容了
Eleanor, I go easy on you.
我知道
I know.
我一直在等你有一个公主该有的样子
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表