剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我会找到他并让他联♥系♥你的
I'll find him and have him call you.
但现在 你的航♥班♥要起飞了 我们得走了
But right now your flight is leaving. We have to go.
他从没问过我的消息吗
And he never asked about me?
你能帮我拿包吗
Can you help me with my bags?
我知道你很担心他 但我真的觉得
I know you're worried about him, but I really think...
好吧
Right.
# 没人说要到那去 #
# No-one saying be there #
# 没人说要停下 #
# No-one saying stop that #
# 没人说要看这儿 #
# No-one saying see here #
# 自♥由♥奔跑一天 #
# Free to run around all day #
# 我的地盘你就得听我的 #
# Free to do it all my way #
# 噢 我只是迫不及待想成为国王 #
# Oh, I just can't wait to be King #
# 不 我只是迫不及待想成为国王 #
# No, I just can't wait to be King #
# 噢 我只是迫不及待想成为国王 #
# Oh, I just can't wait to be King #
我爱这首歌♥
I love that song.
她爱过你吗
Did she ever love you?
这你得问她
You'd have to ask her that.
你爱过她吗
Did you ever love her?
如果你是在问你母亲是不是
If you're asking if your mother was
我一生的挚爱
the love of my life,
那么 不 她不是
then, no, she wasn't.
但我们确实有过很美好的回忆
But we did have some good years together.
但你们曾经相爱过吗
But were the two of you ever in love?
我想我们爱过
I suppose we were.
逝去的时光宛若白驹过隙
Over the years that faded.
我们之间变得更像是合作伙伴
We became more of a partnership.
成为了战略同盟
A strategic alliance.
最终 只需一个眼神 就能明白对方的想法
Eventually, a quiet understanding.
为什么 怎么会变成那这样呢
Why? What changed it?
都是因为一些小事
It's always the little things.
不是大问题
Never the big things.
像是周年纪念或者节日
Like anniversaries or holidays.
- 又或是婚外情 - 噢 没有
- Or affairs? - Oh, no.
婚外情也会造成现在的结果
Affairs will do it.
你和阿里斯塔谈过了吗?
Have you spoken to Alistair yet?
还没
Not yet.
塞勒斯 你不认为这次做得太过火了吗?
Cyrus, do you think we've gone too far this time?
他打算让君主制解体 我们别无他法
He was going to disband the Monarchy. It had to be done.
你真该看看埃莉诺的眼神
You should've seen the look in Eleanor's eyes.
我知道会很糟糕 但我感觉自己永远缓不过来了
I knew it would be bad, but I'll never recover from this.
而且 开弓没有回头箭
And... there's no going back.
此外 你是英国王后
On the other hand, you're the Queen of England
你会一直是英国王后 除非我另娶她人
and you'll remain the Queen of England until I marry again.
只是假设
As if.
那西蒙怎么办
And what about Simon?
- 普莱斯 - 有什么要汇报的
-Ah, Pryce. - What do you have for us?
国王的情况不太好
The King remains in a critical condition.
仍然没有反应 需要呼吸机维持呼吸
He is unresponsive and his breathing is assisted.
至于暗♥杀♥者
And his assailant?
这是嫌疑人
This man has become a person of interest.
他一直那样站着 站了好几个小时
He stands like that for hours.
- 他是谁 - 我们联♥系♥了军情五处军情六处
- Who is he? - We've looped in MI5 and MI6,
还有美国中♥央♥情报局
as well as American intelligence.
- 我们很快能得到回复 - 太好了
- We should have an answer shortly. - Good.
我该告诉民众我们抓到了刺杀国王的人
I want to tell the people the King's attacker is in hand.
正如我说的 他只是嫌疑犯
Like I said, he's merely a suspect.
一个疯子穿着连帽毛衣在门前逗留了数小时
A psychotic in a hooded sweatshirt lingers for hours outside the gates,
难道你看不出这之间有什么联♥系♥吗
and you don't see a connection?
如果一个人穿得破烂就会被逮捕的话
If we arrested everyone who dressed poorly,
摄政王也会被拘留
the Prince Regent would also be in custody.
我真想立马把你炒了
I can't wait to fire you.
国王的安全如何保障
What are we doing about security for the King?
我们安排了守卫在大楼入口
We have guards posted at each entrance to the building,
他的楼层和门口也有人驻岗
on his floor, and at the entrance to his room.
等他康复得差不多的时候 我想让他回家休养
When he's well enough, I'd like to move him home.
卢修斯会安排好的
Lucius will make the arrangements.
- 但是国王现在的情况 - 还很不好 我知道
- The King's condition... - ..Is critical.
等他康复得差不多的时候 我们要带他回家
When he's well enough, we're bringing him home.
我希望你对此有所安排
I expect you to have a plan for that.
- 明白我的意思了么 - 如您所愿
- Do you understand me? - As you wish.
我们跟他走得越近 越好监控他
The closer he is, the better we can monitor him.
看吧 这才对
See? That's the spirit.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to work out.
塞勒斯 你有没有认真听我说的
Cyrus, have you heard anything I've said?
我的孩子们恨死我了
My children hate me.
无聊 我的孩子们一直恨透了我
Boring. My children have always hated me.
那些小野种们只会这样
That's what those little bastards do.
我不停地在想利亚姆和莱尼的事
I can't stop thinking about Liam and Lenny.
太令人震惊了
It's all so scandalous.
想想我们曾向那两个私生子行屈膝礼
And to think we curtsied to those halfies.
你能想象那画面吗?
Can you imagine it?
一日为天子 次日为庶民
One day you're royal and the next day you're just people.
我真为他们感到难过
I feel terrible for them.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I guess I do, too.
那真是噩梦
That would be a nightmare.
至少王后还是他们的妈妈
At least the Queen is still their mum.
是啊 可谁在乎呢
Yeah, but who cares about that?
那两个可怜的私生子 关键是你♥爸♥爸是不是国王
It only matters if your father's the King, those poor bastards.
这是你可以继承王位的唯一
That's the only way you can inherit the...
我们的爸爸是国王啊
Our father's the King.
你知道这意味着什么
You know what that means?
我是下一任英国女王
I'm the next Queen of England.
你死后 我就是下下一任英国女王
I'm the next Queen of England if you die.
走 我们去把父亲的录像带销毁
Come on, let's go erase Daddy's surveillance tapes.
他要是能立马死掉真是皆大欢喜
Wouldn't it be great if he died soon?
吉玛 你是来见利亚姆的吗
Gemma. Hi. Are you looking for Liam?
王后陛下要接见我
I have an audience with the Queen.
- 你呢 - 我在找利亚姆
- You? - I'm looking for Liam.
- 你和他谈过吗 - 没有
- Have you spoken with him? - No.
我该走了 王后陛下不喜欢等人
I should go. The Queen doesn't like to wait.
吉玛 如果你看到利亚姆 或者知道他的消息 能不能叫他打给我
Gemma, if you see Liam or hear from him, will you ask him to call me?
不 不行
No. I won't.
很好 谢谢 已经很明显了
Great. Thanks. It's very telling, though.
利亚姆突然不是王位的继承人 然后你开始了新生活
Liam's suddenly not the Heir to the throne, and you move on.
也许你会和塞勒斯上♥床♥
Maybe you'll sleep with Cyrus.
我没说过我放下了利亚姆 是你说的
I didn't say I've moved on from Liam, you said that.
我说的是我不会让他打给你 因为我不让
I said I wouldn't ask him to call you, because I won't.
我让出位置 让你能跟他好好在一起
I stood by and let you have your moment with him.
我让你的爱情随你的想法去发展
I let your romance be whatever it was going to be.
作为一个我这种地位的女士 我真的够慷慨了
And for a girl in my position, I was fairly gracious about it all.
你知道自从国王遭到袭击之后
How many times have you called him, or texted him,
你通过马库斯或你♥爸♥给他打了多少次电♥话♥ 发了多少回短♥信♥
or sent word to him through Marcus or your father, since the King was attacked?
又有几次得到了他的回复
And how many times has he replied?
他已经放下了
He's moved on.
就像他对所有人一样
Just as he did with all the others.
最后他会给我打电♥话♥
Eventually he'll call me.
因为他总是这样
Because he always does.
而当他这么做了 我不会告诉他你对他的担忧
And when he does, I will tell him nothing of your concern.
我为什么要告诉他呢 你有过机会
Why would I? You had your chance.
你尝试过了
You took your turn.
当你这样做的时候 我的感受对你来说又算什么
And when you did, how relevant were my feelings to you?
现在你终于懂了
And now you know.
我想找他只是因为我担心他
I'm trying to find him because I'm concerned about him.
我担心他的世界会因此崩塌 又得独自一人承受
I'm worried that his world has just been destroyed and he's alone.
也许你能坐下来安安静静等他打给你 但我做不到
Maybe you can sit back and wait for him to call you, but I can't.
也不会这样做
And I won't.
不是为了我 是为了他
Not for me. For him.
如果你讲完了的话
If that's your story.
我无法想象这一切对你来说有多艰难
I can't imagine how hard this has all been for you.
你对罗伯特所怀的内疚和苦痛
The guilt and pain you've been carrying around about Robert.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表