剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Good.
很好
It's imperative we make Liam look every bit a worthy heir today.
今天我们必须让利亚姆看到继承王位的价值
It's the sole purpose of the party.
这也是晚会唯一的目的
We make him look presentable and influence a few important assets.
我们把他打扮得一表人才 让他自♥由♥支配重要的财产
Speaking of, James Holloway also missed the meeting today.
话说 詹姆斯.霍洛韦也没来参加会议
He's influential. Probably just as well.
他很有影响力 也许不来是万幸
Wouldn't you like to know where he was?
难道你不想知道他在哪吗
Apparently he was found wandering Old Compton Street.
显然他被看到在旧康普顿街游荡
Interesting.
有点意思
He's on the guest list for the party.
他在晚会的来客名单上
I know. I put him there.
我知道 我让他来的
Always important to have a plan B.
做两手准备很重要
Let go of me! Get off me. You idiots!
松手!放开我 你们这群蠢蛋!
Marcus! Tell them who I am!
马库斯!告诉他们我是谁!
It's okay. Stand down.
没事了 放开她
Yeah, stand down, you big dummies.
就是 放开我 你们这些大笨驴
You're lucky I don't get you fired.
没炒掉你们算你们走运
Marcus, what the hell?
马库斯 这怎么回事
I'm sorry, Gemma.
抱歉 吉玛
You're no longer on the list.
你不在我们的客人名单上了
That's impossible. Who took me off the list?
这不可能 谁把我从名单上弄出去了
Gemma?
吉玛?
Hi, baby.
嗨 宝贝
Did you miss me?
你想我了嘛
Hi.
嗨
So you're the coffee girl.
那么你就是那个咖啡女孩
Huh. I'm Liam's girlfriend.
嗯 我是利亚姆的女朋友
Ex-girlfriend.
前女友
Why do you say such hateful things?
为何非要说话这么伤人呢
Because they're true.
因为事实如此
Purple rain!
什么鬼!
Oh, hey.
哦 嗨
Gemma.
吉玛
I'm out.
我走了
Friend of yours?
你的朋友吗
Ashok. Yeah.
阿肖克 我朋友
Good friend.
最佳损友
You two should...
你们两个...
Okay.
好吧
I'm so upset with you right now.
我现在对你很失望
Why? Because I'm defending my head of security?
怎么了 就因为我没炒掉我的安全主管吗
We should just fire him.
我们就该炒了他
If we distanced ourselves from the parents of Liam's conquests
如果我们疏忽对利亚姆的看管
your party would be a wasteland.
那你的晚宴肯定很凄凉
The boy likes his daughter. So what?
那男孩喜欢他女儿 那又怎样呢
He's hardly a boy, and what's got into you?
他不只是个男孩 你疯了么
For starters, my son died and we're throwing a garden party.
首先 我儿子死了 我们举办了个花♥园♥派对
Our son. And have you forgotten what this event is about?
我们的儿子 你难道忘了办晚会的目的了么
It's for the families of soldiers and veterans.
那是为皇家士兵和退伍老兵准备的
Don't!
别说了!
Just don't say it's for Robert because we both know it isn't.
只要不说是为罗伯特办的就行 我们都知道并不是因为他
It is. It's for you.
是的 那是为了你
Oh, fine. It's for me.
哦 好吧 为了我
I could do with a day to simply enjoy myself.
我本可以悠闲自在一整天
Have some tea, meet up with some old friends.
喝点茶 偶遇一些老朋友
Stop me from abolishing the monarchy.
阻止我废掉君主制
I've been texting you.
我一直给你发信息
I've had a few things going on.
我手头有事情要做
Did you get my pictures? Yeah.
你看到照片了吗 看到了
I feel stupid about them, considering you're with her.
我觉得照片很傻 想到你和她在一起的时候
I'm not with her. We're just hanging out.
我没和她在一起 我们就是一起出去耍耍
Good. Because you're all mine.
那很好 因为你从头到脚只属于我
And if I have to fight for you, I will.
我会为你而战的 绝对会
And I don't mean in some romantic sense,
我不是表达浪漫的意思
I actually will fight the bitch.
我确实会揍那个小婊♥子♥
Gemma, you broke up with me.
吉玛 你和我分手了
Can we not do this? I said some things, you said some things.
我们能不这样吗 我道歉 你也道歉
No. Just you said some things.
没 只有你道歉
Ten months ago.
十个月前
And you disappeared... Until now.
然后你消失了 直到现在
Meaning what? Meaning you disappeared.
那又能代表什么呢 意味着你消失了
Until now.
直到现在
That's really sweet, Liam.
你可真会说话 利亚姆
I chase you, and I send you photos of my ass amongst other things
我追你 我给你发我的美臀和其他部位
I try to apologize, and for what?
我试着跟你道歉 我为了什么呢
So that you can imply that this is all some conspiracy to win you back
所以这样你就认为这都是我为了赢回你的把戏
because you're suddenly next in line for the Throne.
就因为你忽然成了下一任国王吗
Gemma. That's right, isn't it?
吉玛 事实就是这样 对不对
That's what you meant.
这就是你真正的想法
Well, it's not true.
不 那不是真的
I've made mistakes with you
我是曾经对不起你
and I plan to fix them.
但是我准备弥补错误
And you're going to let me.
你也答应我了
Because it's like you said.
因为正如你所说
You're the next king of England
你是下任英格兰国王
and there aren't many girls out there who are going to understand what that means
并没有多少女孩能理解这意味着什么
or know how to deal with it.
或者知道该如何处理它
And you're going to need a girl like that.
你需要那样的女孩
So it may as well be the one that you ache for
那种女孩更适合做你的理想情人
more than any other girl on the planet.
比世间任何一种女孩都适合
It's good to see you, baby.
很高兴能见到你 宝贝
I've missed you.
我会想你的
He likes you.
他喜欢你
You're his wingman, you have to say that.
你是他的好朋友 你得告诉我
Possibly true.
可能是吧
Okay, let me guess. You're...
好吧 让我猜猜 你在
Studying dance.
学习舞蹈
No, art history.
不 艺术史
Both. Yeah.
都在学 是的
You're also stubborn, competitive, a little awkward
你也很顽固 好胜心强 不是那么好对付的
and you like coffee.
而且你喜欢咖啡
Wait for it...
等等
Iced dirty chai with soy.
冰豆脏茶
Okay, what the hell, dude?
呃 怎么了你
Well, Liam told me.
利亚姆告诉我
Because he talks about you Because he likes you.
因为他说起了你 因为他喜欢你
Oh. Here he comes, don't tell him I told you.
他来了 别告诉他 我跟你说了这些事
Little red corvette.
小红科尔维特
Ashok likes to greet me with songs by Prince.
阿斯霍克喜欢用王子的歌♥向我问好
I owe you an apology.
我该向你道歉
It's ok. It's not okay.
没事 不
And it's kind of a long story.
这件事情有点复杂
Ashok said you told him about me.
阿斯霍克说你跟他提起我
We are so not friends anymore.
咱俩完了
I might have mentioned a thing or two
我本该提到过那么一两件事
about the awkward dork I'm inviting to the garden party.
关于我正请去参加花♥园♥聚会的那个傻♥逼♥
Sweet, what time?
亲爱的 什么时候
Three o'clock for Ophelia Never o'clock for everyone else.
对奥菲莉亚来说是三点 其他人不是
It's because I told her, isn't it? Ok, well, I understand.
就是因为我告诉了她 是吗 好吧 我明白了
But just so you know, I'm ashamed of myself.
但正如你所知 我为自己感到羞愧
You should be.
的确应该
Come on. We should go get you a hat.
好了 我们该去给你弄顶帽子
Thanks for hanging with Ophelia.
谢谢你陪着奥菲莉亚
My pleasure. I like this one.
我很乐意 我喜欢这份差事
She's dreadful at keeping secrets.
要她保守秘密简直可怕
But other than that, well done you.
但除了这个 你还没走眼
As you know, today is a once in a lifetime opportunity
如你们所知 对于我们大多数的客人来说
for many of our guests to meet the Royal Family.
今天是他们此生绝无仅有的见到皇室的机会
So please, everyone be regal and respectable.
所以请你们每个人都表现的像样一点
Oh, my God, I'm starving. Did we miss it?
天哪 我好饿啊 我们错过了吗?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表