剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
In order to make this a fair fight between me and the Prince
为了让我和王子间的较量能公平点
I believe I deserve a home match, right?
我相信我值得来一次主场比赛 对吗?
I'll show you my piece of the world.
我会让你看到我的世界
It might not have crown molding made of real gold
可能没有纯金打造的皇冠
but I kind of like it.
但是我觉着还不错
If you let me do this, and you're still thinking about your Prince
如果你允许我做这一切 之后你还想着王子的话
then I'll back away.
那我就离开
Deal?
成交?
Deal. Brill.
成交 太好了
And no phones. Easy!
忘掉手♥机♥ 小心!
A little too handsy with a girl's ice cream.
别乱碰女孩子的冰淇淋
Like I said, hot when you're focused.
如我所说 你专心的时候很性感
The lady grew tired of waiting for him.
女士已经厌烦了等待那个男人
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
What, darling?
你说什么 亲爱的?
How is it you know every trick imaginable to get people to like you?
你是怎么知道那些技巧 让所有人都喜欢上你
All the regional traditions
所有的地域风俗
all the things to say and not say
所有该说或不该说的事情
when to use French, and when to quote a local poet.
什么时候说法语 什么时候引经据典
It all just sticks with you so easily.
这些所有对你来说轻而易举
You don't understand, do you?
你不明白 是吗?
It's survival, really.
为了生存 真的
If my body doesn't do the trick
如果我的身体不奏效
then that's all I've got left to get people to like me.
那么我只能让人们喜欢上我
So, yeah, I could tell you
所以 是的 我可以告诉你
that the famous giant John Middleton was from Hale Village
著名伟人约翰米尔顿来自黑尔村庄
or any number of facts about the place.
或者那个地方的任何史实
But you don't need it.
但是你没必要听
Because you've got what most of us don't have
因为你有了我们大部分人得不到的
what we could never learn
可能一辈子不知道的东西
natural charisma.
你天生就有
People like you for you. That's not nothing.
人们爱你敬你 那并不是毫无缘由的
I say just be yourself and stop trying so hard.
要我说 就做你自己 别再这么苦逼
"Be interested..." Ha.
"真兴致" 哈
I doubt he'll ever get the hang of it.
我在怀疑 他能不能hold住场面
Robert didn't rebel.
罗伯特之前可没这么叛逆
He didn't ask questions.
他什么都没问
He just got it.
他心里明白
Robert was special.
罗伯特很特殊
Some people are just born for this.
有些人天生如此
With Liam, you never know what you're gonna get.
对于利亚姆 你从来不知道能从他那里得到什么
Which doesn't bode well
这可不是什么好兆头
when Simon's talking all about this abolishment nonsense.
尤其是当西蒙一直嚷嚷着要废除君主制的时候
Who knew?
谁能想到
Four minutes earlier, she'd have been the next heir.
四分钟前 她像个继承人的样子
At least someone enjoyed their day.
至少这一天有人过得很愉快
Why can't I ever remember how awful coming down off X is before taking it?
为什么我都想不起在采取X计划之前 它是有多可怕了呢?
Effing brutal...
味道太差...
All those poor old people.
所有那些可怜的老人
They're just gonna die soon, you know?
他们马上就要死了 你知道吗?
And those poor animals.
而那些可怜的动物
They're gonna die, too.
他们也很快就会灭亡
It's a dreadful world we live in.
我们所在的世界是多么糟糕
Which, of course, always leads me back to you, Jasper.
这个总把我引回你身边的世界是多么糟糕啊贾斯珀
Is this where you take advantage of me again?
还想再占一次我的便宜吗?
Is that what you want?
这就是你想要的吗?
Of course not.
当然不是
Who would want any of this?
谁会想要呢?
Bloody hell. Marcus, be a dear and fetch my earrings.
真该死 马库斯 请帮我拿一下耳环
I left them on the vanity.
我把它们落在梳妆台上了
I hope you didn't just mistake me for a footman.
我希望你没有把我错当成一个男仆
Well, there's no need for attitude.
没必要态度这么恶劣吧
No attitude.
不是态度恶劣
Just fact: Not a footman.
这是事实:我不是个男仆
OK. Like facts, do you?
嗯 你喜欢事实 是么
Here's one: I'll be around for a while now.
现在就有个事实:我将会在这里呆一会
You don't want to help a friend out, fine,
你不想给朋友一点帮助的话 没关系
but it's best for everyone that you and I have a meaningful relationship.
但你我之间有一个互惠关系是最好的
Don't remember giving me this speech last year?
还记得去年你也对我说了这番话吗
Before you broke his heart by running off to Madagascar after
在你伤了某某人的心 跑去马达加斯加的时候
who was it that time?
那阵是谁来着?
Ryan Reynolds?
瑞安·雷诺兹?
Leaving Liam here to pick up the pieces of himself you trampled on?
让利亚姆独自一人重拾他那颗被你践踏的心
And now you pop back up at a suspiciously coincidental time
然后你突然又在这样一个巧合到令人怀疑的时候回来了
and expect him to hand those pieces back to you
还希望他像什么事都没发生过一样
like nothing ever happened
把曾经破碎的心再次献给你?
just because you're a good lay?
而这仅仅因为你床上功夫很棒?
That's the most I've ever heard you speak, Marcus.
我头一次听你说这么多话 马库斯
And in complete sentences.
而且是用完整的句子来表达
I have a few more complete sentences for you.
我还有几句完整的话要对你说
But I'm not sure you could recover from them.
但我不确定你能不能缓过来
I've always admired your straight-faced sass, Marcus,
我很佩服 你能绷着张脸对我出言不逊 马库斯
but I expect the charm will wear off soon.
但我感觉这种欣赏不会长久
Not a good lay, by the way.
顺便说一下 我的床上功夫不是很棒
Great lay.
是非常棒
Wonderful to meet you. How do you do?
很高兴见到你 你还好吗
So this is where Big John Middleton grew up?
这就是大约翰米德尔顿长大的地方?
Yep.
是的
How do you do?
你还好吗
Gotta say, I feel sorry for you.
我想说 对你我很抱歉
Yeah, supporting Liverpool must be a real bitch.
支持利物浦简直是太倒霉了
Each season a bigger disappointment than the last.
他们一个赛季比一个赛季差
And who is it you support?
你支持谁呢
Let me guess. Those Chelsea tosspots.
让我猜猜 那些切尔西醉鬼?
I bleed blue. Oh, piss off!
我流着蓝军的血液 噢 滚开
Now hold on! If we're going to argue football,
打住!如果我们打算争论足球的话
we should do it in proper fashion:
我们应该用恰当的方式
with pints of beers in our hand.
手里握着几品脱的酒
Have you got a pub? Have we got a pub?
这有酒吧吗? 你在问我们有酒吧吗?
Come on. Come on, lads.
来来来 小伙子们
How do you do? How do you do?
你怎么样 你呢
And how do you do? Oh.
你还好吗
How do you do?
还好吗
Do you live in a palace like in all the stories?
你住在故事里讲的那种宫殿里吗
I do.
是哒
My mommy reads me all the stories
我妈妈每天晚上都给我读那些
about all the princesses and queens every single night.
关于公主与王后的故事
Where is your mummy? She couldn't come.
你妈妈在哪? 她不能来
Our cows got sick.
我们的牛生病了
Oh.
噢
Well, she can't miss her opportunity to meet the Queen, now, can she?
唔 她不能错过见王后的机会啊 是不
Come on, darling.
来吧 亲爱的
Maybe I try it sober today.
也许我今天该清醒清醒
Yesterday was fun, sure.
昨天真的很好玩
But perhaps I owe it to these poor plebs to put the Crown's best foot forward.
但也许我应该让庶民对君主制产生好感
You know, for Dad, at least.
你知道 至少为了我父亲
How admirable.
真令人钦佩
So what is the first stop on the tour today?
我们今天第一站去哪儿
St. Luke's Children's Hospital.
圣鲁克儿童医院
I need a drink.
我要喝酒
Drink, drink!
喝喝喝!
Another round, please.
再来一轮
You seem charming, like you're good fun.
你看上去好潇洒 玩得很嗨
Thank you.
谢谢
But those aren't qualities I want from my King.
但这不是我心中的国王该有的品行
Seems that's just me, though.
但看起来 好像只有我这样想
And what is it you want from your King?
那么希望你的国王是什么样子的?
Someone who recognizes when they have the power to make the world a better place.
一个能意识到他手中的权利能让世界变的更好的人
Someone who changes lives.
一个能改变民生的人
And inspires all of us to do the same.
一个能让国民团结一心的人
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表