剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
一年左右 直到情况好转
A year or so. Until things improve.
她保证她爱你 她会再去见你
She promises that she loves you and she will see you then.
但我们都知道那不是真的 对吗 卢修斯
But we both know that's not true, don't we, Lucius?
再来见我
The part about seeing me again.
她现在做出这样一个详细的公开声明 风险太大了
It's too risky now that she's made such a detailed public confession.
陛下是一个有光环笼罩的 才华横溢的王后
Her Majesty is a radiant and brilliant Queen.
但在遇上你的事情时 总会有失冷静
But she's always had a blind spot when it comes to you.
这不是针对你 莱西队长
It's nothing personal, Captain Lacey.
请你也这么转告亨利
Please tell Henry the same.
我应该有马库斯的支援
I should have had Marcus back us up.
他说不要相信任何人
He said trust no-one.
某些时候 你应该相信别人
You have to trust somebody sometime.
- 对不起 - 我们现在能不提这个吗
- I'm sorry. - Can we not do this now?
我可能会在几分钟之后中弹 所以听我说
I might get shot in the face in a few minutes, so just hear me out.
王后知道我是谁
The Queen knew who I was.
她威胁要揭发我 我...
She threatened to expose me. I...
这会使我离开你 所以我尝试了一下
It would have taken me away from you, so I took a shot.
你和她上♥床♥了 所以你可以待在我身边
And you slept with her so you could stay close to me?
你是那么的体贴 贾斯珀 你真体贴
You're so sweet, Jasper. You are.
我的大部分生活都是和几率有关
Most of my life has been about odds.
我...
I...
以为我几乎已经失去你 所以我
figured that I had pretty much already lost you, anyway, so I...
我试了一下 而且我以为 也许你不会发现
I took a shot, and I... thought maybe you wouldn't find out.
如果我没发现的话 你打算就这么隐瞒下去吗
And if I didn't find out, you were just gonna live with it?
我们都得带着一些烦心事继续生活 公主
We all have shit we gotta live with, Princess.
他是谁
Who's he?
他是唯一一个比你更糟糕的人了
He's the only one more screwed up than you are.
- 他还是我的人 - 别傻了 我有把枪
- And he's with me. - Just don't be stupid. I've got a gun.
很好 我有两把枪
That's fine. I've got two.
你说你杀死了我哥哥 为什么?
You said you killed my brother. Why?
因为我的出身 你们的一点钱对我来说是很大一笔
Where I come from, a little money is a lot of money.
这么说你杀他是为了钱
So you killed him for money?
我曾经用锤子杀了一个人
I killed a man with a hammer once.
赤手空拳打死另外一个男人 只因为他盯着我女朋友看
Killed another man with my bare hands just for looking at my girl.
- 我很肯定她对此很感激 - 那几次无人给我报酬
- I'm sure she appreciated that. - Those times were for free.
如果我知道是他的话就不会下杀手了
I never would've done what I done to your brother if I'd known it was him.
并不是因为他是一个王子 因为他是他
And not 'cause he was a prince. 'Cause he was him.
他们说这是一个军事事故
They said it was a military accident.
他们当然会这么说
Of course they did.
你必须问你自己 "他们"是谁
You gotta ask yourself, who "they" are.
- 他们是谁 - 我不知道
- Who are they? - I don't know.
我通常是操作无人机的
I mostly operate UAV's.
至少 我曾经是
At least, I did.
无人驾驶飞机
Unmanned aerial vehicles.
遥控飞机
Drones.
无人机是吓唬人 但是很费钱
Drones scare people but there's a lot of money there.
很快的 玩电子游戏的孩子们将在卧室打响战争
Pretty soon, kids playing video games will be fighting wars from their bedrooms.
这与我哥哥有什么关系吗
What does this have to do with my brother?
我被要求去控制住一架载人飞机
I was asked to take control of a manned aircraft.
这个工作使我得到了一笔钱
I was offered a sum of money to do it.
我拿了钱 然后我毁了飞机
I took the money and I scuttled the aircraft.
你哥哥就是那架飞机的飞行员
Your brother was the pilot.
那国王呢
And what about the King?
这个我不知道
I don't know about that.
我所知道的就是 我的联♥系♥人失踪了 我也许会是下一个
All I know is, the Major that contacted me is missing, and I expect to be next.
至少我能试着做到问心无愧
The least I can do is try and clear my conscience.
我去地狱的时候他们可能会考虑这个
Might take that into account when I get to hell.
他们不会的
They won't.
是的
Yeah.
就这样吗 这就是你了解的全部真♥相♥吗
What, that's it? That's all you got?
不 我知道这个
No. I've also got this.
我的联♥系♥人曾接过宫中来的电♥话♥
My major used to get calls from the palace.
我们叫他“Oz”
We called it Oz.
所以离家越近你该越小心 桃乐茜(爱丽丝梦游仙境)
So you might take care close to home, Dorothy.
- 你为什么要这么做 - 我告诉过你 为了钱
- Why did you do this? - I told you. For the money.
不 你为什么要告诉我
No. Why did you tell me?
他们留下了一张字条
They left a note.
称其为自杀
Called it a suicide.
这不公平 不论是对他 对你 或者任何挂念他的人
That's not fair. To him or to you or to anyone left behind.
是什么样的精神病能做出这种事
What kind of psychopath does that?
目前为止 一切顺利
So far, so good.
公众因你的开诚布公而赞扬你
The public is praising you on your refreshing honesty.
哦 那个 很好
Oh, that. Good.
哦 卢修斯 你是否按我说的去做了
Oh, Lucius. Did you do as I asked?
是的 当然 陛下
Yes, of course, Your Majesty.
您的消息已送出并且已被接受到
Your message was delivered and received.
很好
Very good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是否按我说的去做了
And did you do as I asked?
亲王的消息已被传递和接收
The Prince Regent's message was delivered and received.
为了她的最佳利益 不得不这么做
It's in her best interest. It had to be done.
太正确不过了
I couldn't agree more.
嗨 我是奥菲莉娅·普莱斯
Hi, Ophelia Price.
你准备好了便可开始
Whenever you're ready.
利亚姆 发生了什么事 你为什么回来
Liam! What happened? Why are you back?
- 他在这里做什么 - 说来话长
- What's he doing here? - It's a long story.
- 奥菲利娅在哪里 - 同样一言难尽
- Where's Phi? - It's a long story, too.
她正在试镜
很好 雇佣她并把她留在那儿
这说不通啊 人人都爱罗伯特
It doesn't make any sense.Everyone loved Robert.
也许这不是复仇
Maybe it wasn't revenge.
也许是有人讨厌君主制
Maybe it was someone who hated the Monarchy.
或者有人能因为他的死亡而得到好处
Or someone who could benefit from his death.
他说 电♥话♥是从宫里打来的吗
And he said the calls were made inside the palace?
是的
Yeah.
- 一定是塞勒斯 - 利亚姆 万一不是呢
- It has to be Cyrus. - Liam, what if it's not?
如果不是 无论如何 这也是他应得的报应
If it's not... he's got this coming, anyway.
他们告诉我 你坐飞机返回了 我以为我们有过约定
They told me you'd returned on the plane. I thought we had a deal.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
至少我们摆脱了那穿戏服的平民
At least we got rid of that frolicking commoner.
有点戏剧性 不是么
A little dramatic, don't we think?
你以为我会刺杀你
You think I'm gonna stab you?
就像你刺杀我的父亲那样
Like you stabbed my father?
我不会刺杀你
I'm not gonna stab you.
那样你死的就太痛快了
That would be too quick.
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
我当然可以
Sure I can.
你杀了我的哥哥 你试图杀死我的父亲
You killed my brother. You tried to kill my father.
现在是时候承认了
Now it's time to confess.
废除死刑是一个懦弱的选择
Abolition is such a cowardly choice.
卢修斯
Lucius?
王后在找你
The Queen's asking for you.
# 不在乎别人做了什么 #
Never cared for what they do
# 不在乎别人知道什么 #
Never cared for what they know
承认吧! 你想杀了我的父亲!
Admit it! You wanted to kill my father!
我当然想杀了他 我日夜不停的杀他
Of course I wanted to kill him! I killed him every day.
我毒死他 我将他溺毙 我朝他的后背开枪
I poisoned him, I drowned him, I shot him in the back.
我生命中的每一天都在杀他 但这只是我的想象
I killed him every day of my life. But only in my heart.
- 你在撒谎 - 我没有
- You're lying! - I'm not.
我不能这么做 他是我的兄弟
I couldn't do it. He was my brother.
你是个白♥痴♥
And you're an idiot!
你想用一个壁炉拨火棒打我!
You tried to hit me with a fireplace poker!
- 承认吧! - 帮帮我!
- Admit it! - Help me!
承认吧 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Admit it, you son of a bitch!
先生
Sir.
请把你的手从英国国王身上拿开
Please remove your hands from Great Britain's King.
一路走好 我的王
God speed, my King.
我会为你报仇的
And know that I'll avenge you.
我会想念你的 父亲
I'll miss you, Dad.
什么事
Yes?
我知道了
I see.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表