剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
《王室》前情提要
Previously on The Royals...
罗伯特怎么死的 他们只告诉我们那是一场军事事故
How did Robert die? All they'll tell us is that it was a military accident.
我姐姐的死毁了我们一家
My sister's death destroyed my family
他们活该付出代价
And they deserve to be punished!
我们是来抢劫你们的
We came here to rob you.
你走吧 别再回来
I need you to leave and not come back.
好
Okay.
你说过我能相信你
You said I can trust you!
住手 住手 利亚姆 我知道是谁杀了你父亲
Stop! Stop, Liam! I know who killed your father!
只要我能足够接近他 我会亲自杀了他
Get me close enough and I'll kill him myself.
这些孩子是私生子
These children are illegitimate.
告诉我们这不是真的
Tell us it isn't true.
你是做什么的
What do you do?
我是个SM女王
I'm a dominatrix.
他终于不哭了吗
Has he finally stopped crying?
你夺走了我的未来 我也夺走你的
You take away my future, I take away yours.
癌症快乐
Enjoy cancer.
我的儿子是王位的正统继承人
My son is the rightful heir to the throne
西蒙的基因会证实这一点的
And Simon's DNA will prove it.
把那些骨头拿给我
Get me those bones.
我心里很清楚 我们的君主体制能重拾原本的意义
I know in my heart this monarchy can be relevant,
变得鼓励人心 充满梦想 我真的相信
Inspiring and visionary again, I truly do.
放心吧 事情就要变得更糟了
Rest assured... Things are about to get a whole lot worse.
塞勒斯 你这个丑陋的小贱♥人♥ 开门
Cyrus, you hideous little snake, open the door!
塞勒斯
Cyrus!
欢迎来到麦当劳 您要来点什么
Welcome to Mcdonald's. May I take your order, please?
你一定是在逗我
You have to be kidding me.
把这该死的门打开
Open the damn door.
我就说我闻到你的气味了
I thought I smelled you.
王后专有的怨毒淫靡之香
The queen's personal bouquet of spite and vagina.
国王在哪里
Where the hell is the king?
就在你眼前 宝贝
You're looking at him, baby.
我说的是西蒙
Simon. He's not in his tomb.
他在哪里
Where is he?
他没留个条吗
Didn't he leave a note?
你找不到尸体的 因为尸体并不存在
You won't find a body, because there isn't one.
我把他烧成了灰 然后撒进了英吉利海峡
I burned him up and sprinkled him over the English channel.
没有西蒙 没有基因
No Simon. No DNA.
没有亲子证明
No paternity.
我们不需要西蒙的基因 我们可以用他兄弟的
We don't need Simon's DNA. We can use his brother's.
你不可能永远待在里边
You can't stay in there forever.
尽管来抓我呀 王后小亲亲
Catch me if you can, queenie.
我们回来啦
And we're back.
哇 上次这里嗨成这样
Wow! The last time there was a buzz in the building
还是 好吧 就从没这么嗨过
Like this was... Well, never.
你们都认识他们
you know them.
你们都爱戴他们 你们的税也都交给了他们
You love them. And you send them your taxes!
欢迎利亚姆王子和埃莉诺公主殿下
Please welcome HRHs prince Liam and princess Eleanor!
哇哦
whoa!
他们爱你们 或者至少想睡了你们
They love you – or at least they want to sleep with you.
嗯 这么想何错之有
Well, there's nothing wrong with that.
今天在座的观众 有人是你们俩
Between the two of you, is there anyone in the audience today
没睡过的吗
That you haven't slept with?
没有
No.
没有 我记得他
No, I remember him.
其实 我也记得
So do I, actually.
说起和你们有过一腿的人 埃莉诺公主现任的
Speaking of people you're shagging, who is in rotation
入幕之宾是谁呢 是我们知道的人吗
of princess Eleanor, at the moment? Anyone we'd know?
这个嘛 大概有一两头美貌的小羊羔吧
Well, there might be a pretty young thing or two.
利亚姆国王万岁
Long live king Liam!
听听她们 姑娘们 能站起来一下吗
Would you listen to that? Girls, can you just stand up?
利亚姆国王的井号♥标签似乎无处不见
Hashtag king Liam seems to be everywhere.
你自己是知道的吧
You are aware of that, right?
我知道
I am.
大家太捧场了 我都不好意思了
It's very kind and very humbling.
因为他们爱戴你啊
Well, they love you.
光听这个声音 就跟整个演播间被校园里的小女生们淹没了似的
They sound like a room full of schoolgirls.
嗯哼 这个地方有点诡异
Ahem. This place is weird.
人手还严重不足 也就是说
It's also severely understaffed, which means
晚上的约会开始之前
I don't have time to go home...
我根本没时间回家
...before my evening appointments
只能让你见到我这个样子了
And you have to see me like this.
你一直是个优秀的部下 雷切尔
You've been a good soldier, Rachel.
我知道我们需要找个新的宫务大臣来顶替卢修斯
I know we need to replace Lucius and hire a new lord chamberlain.
你能帮我们物色一下人选吗 面试几个候选人
Will you find us someone? Interview a few candidates?
我已经找了
I already have.
哟 至少某些人的春宵没有虚度
Mm. Well, at least someone is feeding their desires.
我都不记得上次禁欲这么久是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I went this long without having sex.
或许我可以为殿下安排一点小服务
Maybe I could arrange a little service call for your majesty.
你做得到吗 保密能做好吗
You could do that? Discreetly?
包在我身上 你会喜欢他的 相信我
Consider it done. You'll like him. Trust me.
雷切尔 约会之前不洗个澡吗
Uh... Rachel, no shower before your appointments?
哦 不洗的话会有额外小费
Oh, they pay extra if I don't.
自国王杯
It's been two weeks
糟糕的那天之后 已经两周了
Since that awful day at the king's cup.
据说 你似乎原本打算播放那条视频的
By all accounts, it seems as though you wanted to show that video.
但是 考虑到后来发生的事情
But, considering what happened next,
你为什么不让法♥院♥决定那个男人的命运呢
Why don't you let the court decide the man's fate?
这是个很好的问题
That's a fair question.
不太好回答 呃
Not an easy question to answer. Uh...
但是
But...
那个时候
In that moment...
人♥民♥做出了决定
The people decided.
正义得到了伸张
And justice was served.
我觉得采访得不错
Well, I thought that went quite well.
你怎么看 贾斯珀
What did you think, Jasper?
我特别喜欢你叫我“美貌的小羊羔”那段
I particularly enjoyed the part where you called me "a pretty young thing".
还没到你能说这种话的时候
It's too soon for that.
我就想试试
I gave it a shot.
利亚姆 那个问题不公平 他突然袭击了
Liam, that question was unfair. He ambushed you.
没关系 我应该提前准备好的
It doesn't matter. I should have been prepared.
换成罗伯特 他肯定会面面俱到
Robert would have been.
那么今天过得怎么样 孩子们
So, how was your day, children?
现在不是聊天的好时候么 还是说我该给你们发短♥信♥
Is this a bad time to talk or should I text you?
没事儿
It's fine.
发短♥信♥挺好
Texting is good.
跟我说说吧 你怎么样
So, talk to me. How are you?
挺好 挺忙的
Fine. Busy.
我要去莎士比亚的生辰庆典
I have a Shakespeare birthday gala,
伦敦交响乐的一场活动 还有两个不同的慈善活动
A thing for the London symphony and two separate benefits.
一个是关于洪水灾民 一个是关于旱情灾民
One for flood victims and one for victims of a drought.
洪灾那边不能把水给旱灾那边吗
Can't they just give the extra water from one to the other?
我还要去一个为重设的西班牙特使团开的新闻发布会
I also had a press junket for the redesigned high commission of Spain.
我 呃
I...Um...
打扫了房♥间
I cleaned my room...
几
A few...Um...
几周前
Weeks ago.
利亚姆 很好
Liam, good.
埃莉诺 不好
Eleanor, not good.
我给你安排了一系列会议
I've set a series of meetings for you
会见推销商和生产商
With merchandisers and manufacturers.
我们已经给世界上半数的商品颁发了英廷供货许可证
We've already put the royal warrant on half the products on the planet.
但是这将会变成埃莉诺许可证
But this will be the Eleanor warrant.
你可以认可避孕套
You could endorse condoms
人体润滑油 枪♥械♥可能也成
Or a personal lubricant, perhaps a firearm.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
认可你喜欢的东西 但刚才说的那些不行
Endorse something you enjoy, other than those things.
茶或巧克力之类的
Like tea or chocolate.
但为什么是现在
Yeah, but why now?
因为 两周前 我们策划了一项公开处决
Because, two weeks ago, we engineered a public execution.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表