剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你是尼克吧 很高兴见到你
Yeah, you too.
呃 我也是
Uh... Your Royal Highness.
王子殿下
Just call me Liam. Come on, let's get you a drink.
叫我利亚姆就好 来 喝杯酒吧
The new boyfriend is hot. What's his story?
新男朋友好帅啊 他什么背景?
Nick? He's a musician.
尼克吗 他是音乐家
Rock stars are amazing in bed.
玩摇滚的床上功夫都不错
Good for you.
你会性福的
We drink the good stuff in here.
我们要喝点好的
You're welcome.
不用谢
Shots or beer? Both?
白酒还是红酒 都要吗
Cheers.
干杯
Cool.
好的
I'm thinking maybe no shots for you, mayonnaise.
你还是别喝酒了 小甜甜
I think Gemma drugged my champagne. I'll be back.
我觉得吉玛在我香槟中下药了 等我下
Sounds like she got in a little over her head at the Garden Party.
感觉她像那次花♥园♥聚会一样 喝的有点高了呀
Said you took good care of her.
听说你很关照她
Just being a good friend. Cheers.
只是朋友而已 干杯
I wanna be on the front line
# 我梦想冲上前线 #
Knotted up suit ties
# 解脱日常的羁绊 #
Talking like a headstrong mama
# 像偏执狂样狂言 #
Got a picture in your wallet...
# 而你把我照片放在钱包中思念 #
Pull my hair. Come on, you know how I like it.
拽我头发 快点 我就好这口
I want you inside me, right here, right now.
我要你在此时此地要了我
That's not what this is.
游戏不是这么玩的
What?
啊?
You don't control this. I do.
我要占据主动权
Hypnotic taking over me
# 我已睡意绵绵 #
Make me feel like someone else
# 感到神智迷失 #
You got me talking in my sleep
# 听到梦中你的低语 #
What the hell was that?
刚才怎么回事
The tunnel and the tuxedo and the dancing. That's not what this is.
那隧♥道♥这礼服还有跳舞 不是那样
You wanted me to be your little sex slave.
你想把我变成你的性♥奴♥
You're blackmailing me. That is what this is.
你在胁迫我 这就是事实
Is it? Of course it is.
是吗 当然是
Well, if that's what this is, then go ahead and end it.
噢 若事实如此 去揭发我啊
Go into that room and tell everybody how I'm blackmailing you.
走进大厅 告诉大家我胁迫你
If that's what this really is, then end it. Tell them all.
若事实如此 那就去啊 公之于众
Go on. Do it.
去啊 告诉大家
Fine.
好
I will.
我去
I have something important to say.
我有重要之事公布
Something that will change everything.
一件石破天惊的大事
Those shoes with that dress?
那种裙子配这种鞋
Really, bitch?
真要这样吗 小婊砸?
Gentlemen, for years the aristocracy ran this country.
各位 贵族已统治国家多年
And, if I may be so bold, for the better.
恕我直言 形势一片大好
Hear, hear.
是的 是的
But there are rumors of a referendum to abolish the Monarchy.
但最近谣言四起 说什么要废除君主制度
If and when such a bill is passed,
如果这样的提议得到通过
we must band together to save this country from itself.
我们必须齐心协力挽救国家于危难
I'm relying on the House of Lords to delay a referendum at all costs.
我希望在座的各位不惜代价推迟表决
I'm sure I don't need to remind you
这无需我多言
that our lifestyle is a lifestyle worth preserving.
我们的生活方式值得捍卫
Because if the Monarchy goes down,
因为覆巢之下
we all go down with it.
焉有完卵
Luckily for you, tonight the only thing going down are your servers.
不过今天晚上 没法金枪不倒的只有这些女人
After four hours, seek medical attention.
四个小时的狂欢肯定会让你们身体吃不消
Most of these men are happy enough with a common whore,
普通的妓♥女♥就可以满足大部分人
but as for me, I prefer my whores to be...
但我嘛 我喜欢独一无二的
uncommon.
女人
Go to my room and wait for me.
去我房♥间等着我
And, remember, enthusiasm counts.
要记住 热情最重要
Phantogram's new album is awesome.
Phantogram(成立于2007)的新专辑太棒了
If you like that, you should go back and listen to their EP.
如果你喜欢这种风格 你更该回去听听他们的单曲
It's way underrated.
简直美如天籁
I do hate to interrupt,
不好意思打扰下
but I love this song and I could really use a warm body.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 谁能陪我跳一曲
Nick, would you mind terribly?
尼克 你愿意赏光吗
Is this where you ask me to dance
是不是跳完舞后
and then the jocks lock me in the trunk of a car?
你就会把我关进后备箱
Dance floor, McFly. Now.
快来陪我跳 小飞侠先生
Gemma.
吉玛
You're up to something. What?
你这葫芦里买♥♥的什么药
I'm just doing you a favor.
我在帮你啊
You obviously want to dance with Ophelia. I'm giving you the chance.
显而易见你想和奥菲莉娅跳舞 我给你创造个机会
The sooner you realize that she's really nothing special,
一旦你发现她并不是独一无二
the sooner you come back to me.
你就会回到我身边
Tears of joy
# 欢欣的泪水 #
Well, I'm holding you, heart
# 我要拥你入怀中 我的心肝 #
Where's Nick?
尼克去哪了
He's dancing with Gemma.
在和吉玛跳舞
Dance with me?
愿和我跳一支吗?
It's never gonna be the same
# 这一刻难以忘怀 #
If it was easy would you feel this way?
# 是否会感到愉快 #
Now there's nothing left for us to do
# 心中万事皆可释怀 #
Except for you to be good to me
# 除了相濡以沫 你若爱我如初 #
And me to be good to you
# 我定不离不弃 #
Nick seems like a nice guy.
尼克看起来一表人才
Yeah, he really is.
是啊 确实如此
Kid knows his music.
他的音乐妇孺皆知
We actually like a lot of the same bands.
其实我们在音乐方面有相同爱好
That's... great.
那 很好
And he's funny, too. I can see why...
他很风趣 我看的出来为啥...
The least you could do is not like him.
至少你表现出的态度是 你并不喜欢他
Ophelia, he's your boyfriend. I'm trying to be nice.
奥菲莉娅 他是你男朋友 我只是想对他有好一点
Well, I wish you'd stop being so nice.
我希望你别这么装模做样
For the record, he's not my boyfriend.
还要说一句 他不是我男朋友
Oh, my bad. I meant that guy you made out with on Instagram.
我失言了 我是说你和他在微博那么亲密
Considering that photo of you and Gemma grinding on the plane tour...
想想你和吉玛在飞机上耳鬓厮磨的那张照片吧
It wasn't like that.
不是你想的那样
I never made out with Nick. I didn't even kiss him.
我没和尼克亲热过 老娘都没亲过他
Okay, fine. Fine.
好吧 好呀
Good. Great.
很好 谁说不是呢
Thanks for the dance. Sure.
谢谢你陪我跳舞 不客气
Ophelia, your earrings are amazing. Thank you.
奥菲莉娅 你耳环真漂亮 谢谢啊
You two are so good together.
你俩相处的不错啊
The perfect storm.
从天而降的厄运啊
The day my father came back from the bank.
那天我父亲从银行回来
The day he realized we were going to lose everything.
意识到我们将会一文不名
First Black Monday, then the BSE crisis, then the interest rates.
先是黑色星期五 接着是疯牛病危机 然后又是利率变动
That's what he called it.
我父亲把这叫做
The perfect storm.
完美风暴
I was just wondering what my life
我不禁会想如果没有这些厄运
would have been like if not for those three words.
我的人生会是怎样
What our life might have been like...
我们的生活将会是怎样
had my mother not pushed me into marrying Simon.
我母亲就不会强迫我嫁给西蒙
"What if?" has a way of finding us, doesn't it?
我们总会设想“如果” 不是吗
I had a dream about Henry last night.
我昨晚梦见了亨利
He visited me like a tragic ghost.
他如孤魂野鬼一般
You were in a war.
那是战争
You saved countless lives.
你拯救了不计其数的生命
Henry's death wasn't your fault.
亨利的死不该怪你
He had no family and no-one else but me.
他除了我一无所有
I couldn't save him.
我却救不了他
I look at the medals and commendations
我看着我的嘉奖和勋章
and I wish that I could go back for one day...
多希望自己能够再回到那一天
do everything differently.
去拯救他
They gave you those medals because you were a hero.
人♥民♥授予你勋章因为你是一个英雄
Not to him I wasn't. Not that day.
在他面前我不是 在那一天我不是
Anyway, the point is, the past is the past.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表