剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
people didn't really know what to say or do
人们都不知道他们应该说什么或者做什么
But it was always nice when they tried
但他们尝试让我们不再孤寂 就已足够
I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about Robert
我只想说我对罗伯特的死表示很遗憾
He seemed like a wonderful person
他看起来是一个很棒的人
He was.
他的确是
It's a bit mad around here now, so...
我知道在这里说有点不合适 所以...
I just wanted to say,about last night, it was...
我只想说昨晚 是...
It's fine. I didn't know who you were
没事. 我那时不知道你是谁
When Marcus recognized you,I realized it was you...
当马库斯认出你的时候 我才知道是你...
It's okay. I didn't know who you were either
没关系.我那时也同样不认识你
So, you're funny.
你很风趣
I haven't been back that long
我以前没在这里待那么久
and even though we live in the same palace
即使我们生活在同一个屋檐下
it doesn't mean we live in the same world
那也不意味着我们生活在同一个世界里
Besides, my dad would prefer to keep things quiet
而且,我爸喜欢低调行事
Was he upset when he found out?
当他发现我们的事时 他沮丧么
A little.But I knew what I was doing
有点 但是我知道我在做什么
Does the Queen know?
女王知道么?
The Queen knows everything
女王无所不知.
Helena, Don't go
海伦娜,别走
When a mother loses her first-born son...
当一个母亲失去她的长子时
I believe she's allowed to grieve.
我想她有悲痛的权利
Not when she's the Queen
可惜我是女王 所以我不能
And so the world gathers to pay their respects.
所以人们聚集起来 一起哀悼
and say goodbye to Prince Robert
与罗伯特王子告别
taken suddenly and far too soon at the age of 23.
在他23岁时 他就这么突然逝世了
Charismatic. Compassionate
魅力非凡,热情似火的他
Robert was Britain's beloved son
罗伯特曾经是大英人♥民♥挚爱的皇子
and he, like all the Royals,loved the people with all his heart
他,就像所有王室成员一样 全心爱着他的子民
God,how I loathe those people
天呐 我真是恨透了这些人
Draped in their football jerseys and false sentiments
他们穿着足球衫 陷入自己错误的情绪里
I can practically smell them from here
我几乎都能从这里闻到他们身上的臭味
I would've thought you'd be happy, dear Uncle
我本来以为你会很开心 亲爱的叔叔
I mean, after all, you're one step closer to the throne
我是说 毕竟你离王位又进了一步
All you have to do is wait for your brother to die
你所需要做的就是等你的哥哥死去
and then kill Liam
然后杀了利亚姆
Oh, and kill me too,of course
哦 当然也要杀了我
The drugs will do that
毒品会起作用的
And if not, the syphilis will drive you mad
如果不行的话 梅毒也会让你痛不欲生
and they'll declare you unfit to rule.
然后他们会宣布你已不适合统治
Either way, win win
无论怎么说 这都是双赢
Speaking of syphilis...
说到梅毒
you probably should've had that whore of an ex-wife of yours checked
在你那两个女儿出生之前
before those two were born
你应该让你婊♥子♥似的前妻做个检查.
What's that smell? Is that your feet?
什么味道?是你的脚臭么?
I thought it was your fanny
我还以为是你放屁了
It well could be in this boiler
可能是从杯子里散发出来的
Hey
嗨
Are you trying to get away from me?
你是想躲我么?
I'm sorry, I didn't... I was trying to be respectful.
对不起,并不是这样的,我只是想表现的更有礼貌.
They wrote a speech for me,to give to the press.
他们给我写了篇讲稿 为新闻发布会准备的
"We lost more than a man or a Prince.
"我们失去的并不仅仅是一个人或是一位王子.
We lost a beacon.
而是失去了一盏指路明灯
The kind on which a nation relies to confer legitimacy
一盏让民族依赖的授予合法性
and create unity."
创造团结的灯"
My brother dies and they script my feelings.
我的哥哥去世了 他们却把我的悲痛改成了讲稿.
Well, no matter what, I know he'll be proud of you today.
无论怎样 我觉得他今天都会以你为豪
Hey
嗨
Let's have dinner some time.
我们有空一起吃晚饭吧
Are you asking me out before your brother's funeral?
你是在你哥的葬礼举♥行♥之前约我出去么?
It's my first non-scripted moment of the day
这是我今天头一次不用照本宣科
I like it. You should go off script more often
我很乐意 你以后应该少打草稿
Good luck Thank you
好运 谢谢
Really? Poor Gemma.
真的么?可怜的吉玛
Poor Gemma broke up with me,Mom.
可怜的吉玛和我分手了,妈妈.
Can you blame her?
你能怪她么?
Might I remind you the entire world will be watching you today?
或许我该提醒你今天整个世界都会看着你么?
You'll give your quote to Fiona
你把你的讲稿给菲欧娜
you'll acknowledge the crowd
然后挥手致意人群
and you'll escort me to the car.
最后护送我到车上
And try not to sleep with anyone along the way.
还有 在这一路上不要和妹子上♥床♥了
Prince Liam
利亚姆王子
with heavy hearts we offer our condolences to you as a grieving nation.
我们怀着沉重的心情 向您服丧中的国家表达哀悼
One of the great things about my brother was...
我哥哥的优点之一就是
..he wasn't afraid to be his own man.
他不怕表现真我
I'll miss him.
我会想念他的
My God. You wretched brats
我的天 可怜的孩子
Your brother, my first-born son
那可是你的哥哥 我的长子
and you can't find the decorum the civility
而你却找不到合体统的方式
to honor his memory.
来表达对他的怀念
What is wrong with you? Was that scripted too?
你怎么了 那也是剧本中的台词吗
We script you because we can't trust either of you
我们给你把一切安排好是因为我不相信你们俩
to come up with a reasonably coherent thought.
能想出合适的有条理的说辞
Oh God forbid we appear incoherent
哦 难道上帝禁止我们 在哥哥去世后
when our brother dies.
表现得语无伦次吗
Or sad.
或是悲伤吗
You might try it, Queen.
你该体验一下 皇后
You are a little bitch.
你个小婊砸
I'm inconsolable. Really?
我伤心欲绝 真的吗
Because our dad is out there genuinely grieving the death of his son
因为父亲在真诚的默哀他逝去的儿子
while you're in here worrying about the family's image
而你却在这担心家族形象
and topping off on the Botox
还打了肉毒杆菌
At least I'm not slumming with the help
至少我没摇尾乞怜
And she's so plain
而且她太单纯
I think Richard III had it right
我觉得查理三世做的对的
Lock the kids in the Tower...and be done with them
把孩子锁在塔里 然后杀了他们
Maybe Henry the Eighth had it right
或许亨利八世也做的对
He just killed his wives
他只是杀了他的妻子们
One of them because she looked fat
其中一个是因为她长得胖
They always take the good ones
他们从来只要好的
How did Robert die?
罗伯特是怎么死的?
All they'll tell us was that it was a military accident
他们只告诉我们 是一次军事事故
That's all you need to know. Whatever it was...
你只需要知道这么多 只要他好
good for him.
就行
If you ask me, Robert was the lucky one
要我说的话 罗伯特是幸运的
This way, sir
这边 先生
I was thinking of taking some time off from school
我想离校一段时间
Check up on Robert's charities.
看看罗伯特的慈善机构
I would have thought your studies would be a welcome distraction
我以为你的学业 会帮你分散点你的注意力
Speaking of welcome distractions...
说到分散注意力的好主意
I asked a guest to join us
我邀请了一个客人来加入我们
Sit here.
坐这儿
Mom, Dad, this is Ophelia
妈 爸 这是奥菲利亚
Ophelia Pryce, artist in residence
奥菲利亚.普莱斯 住校艺术生
For His Majesty's Silver Jubilee
为了陛下的二十五周年纪念日
I presented him with a very serious work of art
我为他奉上一件庄重的艺术品
I can recall, you were working in the paste and yarn medium at the time.
我记得 你当时在膏纱媒体工作
I retired shortly thereafter
从那以后我很快就离开了
What's your focus now?
你现在主要干什么?
Art History at Churchill.
在丘吉尔学院学艺术史
Ophelia's doing a joint honors degree.
奥菲利亚在攻读荣誉学士双学位
Art History and Dance.
艺术史和舞蹈
Which is grand news, indeed,
这真是大新闻
as the Prime Minister himself recently expressed a concern
首相刚刚对
about the shortage of frolicking art historians.
艺术史学家的短缺表达了担忧
I'm sure you'll be twerking your way to a great future.
我相信你的前途一片光明
Well, she is dining with the future King of England
嗯哼 她在和未来的英国国王共进晚餐
so she's got that going for her
所以她一定前途光明
It's good that you're here, Ophelia
你在这真好 奥菲利亚
You can give us the common point of view
你可以分享一些普通人的看法
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表