剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
王室 前情提要
Previously, on the Royals...
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
- 谁 - 贝克
- Who? - Beck!
你来这只是因为利亚姆的要求
You only came here because Liam asked you to.
我来此地是因为我一直想见你
I came 'cause I always want to see you.
你恰巧碰上我心情好 保镖
You've caught me on a good day, bodyguard.
你明白“为王后效劳”这句话的意思吗
Are you familiar with the expression "at Her Majesty's pleasure"?
你觉得我对你不够信任 是吗
You realize I have trust issues? Yes?
我在王后的床上找到这个
I found that in the Queen's bed.
- 武装警戒 - 不许动
- Armed police! - Nobody move!
我曾庄严宣誓将善待子民
'I took a solemn oath to serve you all.
而我将通过正式呼吁废除君主制来达到这一点
I do so today by formally calling for the abolishment of the monarchy.'
- 没有别的办法了 - 总会有办法的
- There's no way out of this. - There's always a way.
开门 国王倒下了
Open the gate! The King is down!
- 他被袭击了 - 谁会这么做
- He'd been attacked. - Who could have done this?
我需要你为我做不在场证明
I need you to be my alibi.
你是英国的摄政王
You are the acting King of England.
我承诺遵守每个誓言
All this I promise to do.
所以请帮助我 上帝
So help me God.
这些孩子非嫡生子
These children are illegitimate.
告诉我们这不是真的
Tell us it isn't true.
- 敬下一任英国国王 - 王后万岁
- To the next King of England. - Long live the Queen.
你将会有一次小小的旅行
You're going on a little trip.
我已经按照你的吩咐照办了 报道了王子和公主是私生子
I did what you asked. I declared the Prince and Princess illegitimate.
我准备让议会来扶植王后掌权
I'm going to ask Parliament to place the Queen in power.
你将会成为英国的最后一任君主
You'll be England's final monarch.
当你在小巷找到我时 是几点
When you found me in that alley, what time was it?
我没在小巷找到了你 我在公园找到了你
I didn't find you in an alley. I found you in the park.
先生 把你的手从大英帝国的国王的身上拿开
Sir, please remove your hands from Great Britain's King.
依然戴着孝啊 我懂了 干得漂亮
Still wearing black, I see. Well played.
继续将哀悼之情行于表面
Very clever of you
真是聪明之举
to keep up the appearance of mourning.
你考虑过 我是真的悲伤 这一可能性吗
Have you considered the fact I may actually be mourning?
说的跟真的似的 已经两个月了
As if! It's been two months.
只花了我两个星期
Took me about two weeks.
穆尔菲尔德先生寻求接见
Mr. Moorefield would like an audience.
告诉他稍后再聊
Tell him we'll speak soon.
目前 形势颇有不确定
For the moment, things are... fluid.
小猪好些了吗
Has Piggy been good?
还是不好
Or bad?
不好
Bad.
非常不好
Very bad.
好吧 你得接受惩罚 对吧
Well, then, you'll have to be punished, won't you?
你好 首相
Hello, Prime minister.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
请国王过目
For His Majesty's approval.
傻♥逼♥
Pig.
保持 微笑 公主 我相信这是我们安排的一部分
Smile, Princess. I believe it's part of our arrangement.
你知道的 上一任国王不必用钞票来收买♥♥人心
You know, the last King didn't actually have to buy their affection.
- 你是不是需要知会我一声 - 这是一只天鹅
- Do I even want to know? - It's a swan.
只有国王才被允许品尝他们
Only the King is allowed to eat them.
但你究竟为什么要吃一只可怜的天鹅
But why in God's name would you want to eat a poor swan?
因为我能
Because I can.
你看了这个吗
Have you seen this?
公主 你的知名度看起来创下了历史新高
'Princess, your public celebrity seems to be at an all-time high.
你会参加王后的花♥园♥聚会吗
Are you going to the Queen's garden party?
哪个心智正常的人会想去那样的聚会
Who in their right mind would want to go to a thing like that?
- 所以你不会去 - 绝对不会
- So, you're not going? - Absolutely not.
要是我举♥行♥一个派对 而你们全在受邀之列怎么样
How about I throw my own party and you're all invited?
就像余兴派对 唯一的区别是在同一时间举♥行♥
It'll be like the after-party, only at the same time.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you think?
埃莉诺公主抢了风头
Once again, it seems celebrity trumps monarchy,
看上去名人效应似乎再次胜过了君主政♥权♥
as Princess Eleanor steals the show.'
花♥园♥聚会就是一个灾难 我们得把它取消
The garden party's a disaster. We'll have to cancel.
她得受严格监管 他们俩都需要
She needs to be controlled. They both do.
你是剥夺他们头衔 并赶走他们的那个人
You're the one that stripped them of their titles and chased them out.
人们会觉得他们可怜而值得同情
People find them sympathetic.
应强调“可怜”
Emphasis on "pathetic".
他们比以往更受欢迎了
They are more popular than ever.
所以 或许我们应该利用他们的受欢迎程度
So, maybe we use their popularity.
恢复他们的头衔
Reinstate their titles.
让这一切像是他们为我们工作 而不是与我们对抗
Make it look like they work for us, not against us.
- 那如果他们拒绝了呢 - 我们试试啊
- And if they refuse? - Let's find out.
小猫 小猫 你们刚去哪了
Pussycat, pussycat, where have you been?
看在王后的面子上 我决定
As a favor to the Queen Consort, I've decided
恢复你们的头衔 你们制♥造♥的那些闹剧可以停止了
to reinstate your titles and all the spoiled trappings forthwith.
而你们只用回报我一点尊重和礼节
All I ask for is a modicum of respect and decorum.
- 尊重 - 和一句道歉
- Respect? - And an apology.
去死吧 我们走 莱尼
Go to hell. Let's go, Len.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
我不确定我听到了
I'm not sure I heard that.
我说 我们很抱歉
I said that we're sorry.
亲吻戒指
And the ring?
莱尼
Len...
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
马球赛见
See you at the polo match.
嘿 刚刚是怎么回事
Hey, what was that?
如果你不能致歉 至少说声谢谢
If you can't say "I'm sorry", you could at least say "thank you".
- 对于什么的感谢 - 让我们重回这场游戏
- For what? - Getting us back in the game.
你觉得我想待在这 你觉得我想要这些
You think I want to be here? You think I want any of this?
不 我不这么觉得 但如果我们想要答案 我们就得进入战圈
No, I don't, but if we want answers, we need access.
你想要知道谁杀了罗伯特 对吗 还有爸爸
You want to find out who killed Robert, yes? Who killed Dad??
你知道我当然想
You know I do.
那我们就得待在王宫里 而我的目的正是如此
Then we need to be in the palace and now we are.
你知道他们非法剥夺了什么
You realized they robbed something.
我当然知道 但这无关紧要 因为他们都错了
Of course I do. But it doesn't matter, because they have it all wrong.
他们没能摆脱我们 利亚姆
They don't get rid of us, Liam.
是我们摆脱了他们
We get rid of them.
啊 穆迪先生 你依然挥霍平民的钱财纵欲取乐
Ah, Mr. Moody. Still living it up on the people's money?
一个软件设计师 不是吗 吉玛·肯辛顿的未婚夫
A software designer, isn't it? Gemma Kensington's fiance?
她发明了一个从云端删除所有裸体自♥拍♥的应用
She created an app that removes naked selfies from the cloud.
我得试试
I'll have to try it.
但吉玛·肯辛顿的未婚夫难道不该是小利亚姆吗
But wasn't Gemma Kensington's fiance meant to be young Liam,
像你承诺的那样
as promised by you?
在你把下♥体♥图片发送出去前 让我给你些建议 温斯顿
Let me give you some advice, before you send those dick pics, Winston.
大多数女人都喜欢有点权力和金钱
Most women like a bit of power and money.
当利亚姆失去了皇冠 他就失去了那个女孩 倒霉事时有发生
When Liam lost the crown, he lost the girl. Shit happens.
我可以引用你说的这句话吗
Can I quote you on that?
我觉得我闻到了狗仔的味道
I thought I smelled the press.
噢 别这样 我还以为你被我的权力和金钱吸引呢
Oh, come, now. I thought you were attracted to my power and money.
在某些人身上 这仅仅是种俗不可耐
On some people it looks simply garish.
尤其是那些名声不好的媒体大亨 比如你 克伦肖先生
Especially disreputable media moguls like you, Mr. Crenshaw.
- 能开门见山的提问吗 - 当然可以
- Shall we do the dance? - Of course.
王子和公主回到了宫殿
The Prince and Princess are back in the palace.
这是真的吗
That's true?
有些人说这是一次公♥关♥ 为保持皇室颜面
Some would say it's a PR move, to keep up appearances.
简直错得离谱
That is godly false.
所以这个家族不再幸福
So it won't be a happy family either.
我的孩子们失去了他们的哥哥和唯一知道的父亲
My children lost their brother and the only father they've known.
我失去了一个丈夫还有一个儿子
I lost a husband and a son.
这段时间对我们来说是过渡与疗伤期
This is a period of transition and healing for us.
埃莉诺公主在俱乐部就是为了疗伤这个目的吗
Is that what Princess Eleanor has been doing in the clubs? Healing?
听着 你为什么把你想说的说出来
Look, why don't you say what you have to say,
我会全盘否认 然后我们就可以双赢了
I'll deny it, and then we can all go back to the game?
不管你信不信 王后 我是站在你这边的
Believe it or not, Your Majesty, I'm on your side.
如果我的报纸被印刷上我被告知的真♥相♥
If my papers printed what I'm told is the truth...
那么 那是什么
And what is that?
你的女儿又花了她几个晚上
That your daughter is again spending her nights
重写礼仪条例
rewriting the rules of decency,
而你的儿子在单打独斗
whilst your son is on a one-man crusade,
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表