剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
前情提要
Previously on The Royals,
在我们检测了这些基因标记之后
After examining these genetic markers,
我可以确定埃莉诺公主以及王室成员利亚姆王子
I can say that Princess Eleanor and His Royal Highness Prince Liam
从遗传学的角度来讲
are not the genetic descendants
并不是西蒙国王的后代
of His Royal Majesty King Simon.
趴下
Stay down!
你应该待在纽约的
You're supposed to be in New York City.
你所追求的一切都在纽约
Everything you're chasing is in New York.
并不是一切 我要找到他
Not everything! I have to find him.
来自拉斯维加斯的贾斯珀
Jasper from Las Vegas...
- 武装警戒 - 趴在地上
- Armed police! - Get on the floor!
所有人不准动
Nobody move!
你想要君主制看上去光鲜亮丽
You need the Monarchy to be looked upon in a favorable light.
所以我认为你会守口如瓶
So I don't think you'll be telling anyone about anything.
除此之外 你还有什么事情没有对我做过呢
Besides, there isn't anything you can do to me that you haven't already done.
殿下你想知道国王的情况吗
Would Your Highness like an update on the King's condition?
我想你说的是“陛下”
I believe you meant "Your Majesty",
我现在是代理国王
as I'm now the acting King.
我一直在想如果母亲没有逼我嫁给西蒙
I was wondering what my life might have been like
我的生活会是怎样的
had my mother not pushed me into marrying Simon.
早在你成为民众的王后之前 你就已经是我的王后了
You were my queen long before you were theirs.
我想做一个电视采访
I want to do a television interview.
要看似非正式 实则尽在掌握
Something seemingly informal, but controlled.
我准备让议会来扶植王后掌权
I'm going to ask Parliament to place the Queen in power.
你将会成为英国的最后一任君主
You'll be England's final monarch.
国王的处境仍然很糟
The King remains in a critical condition.
他没有任何反应 需要靠呼吸机来维持呼吸
He's unresponsive and his breathing is assisted.
那么凶手呢
And his assailant?
这个男人就是嫌疑人
This man has become a person of interest.
听我说
Listen to me.
我有些事要和你说 明天午夜来见我
I have information for you. Meet me tomorrow at midnight.
我哥哥不是自杀的 对吗
My brother didn't kill himself, did he?
不是自杀
No.
- 你怎么知道的 - 因为我就是杀他的那个人
- How do you know this? - 'Cause I'm the one that killed him.
有时候你要用自己的方式去战斗
Sometimes you have to fight your way in.
这就是人生阅历的积累
This is where the plot thickens.
“当你们看到这封信时 一切已成定局
'By the time you read these words, it will be done.
我只希望你们能理解
I only hope you can understand
并且接受我做这一切的原因
and accept why I did it.
总有一天你们会原谅我的”
And that someday you'll forgive me.'
利亚姆 说真的
Liam. Seriously.
给我回电
Call me back.
虽然不太可能
There is a very small possibility
但我真的有点担心你
that I might actually be worried about you.
# 我穿过这么长的路 #
I’ve walked these miles
# 但是我走的是正道 #
But I've walked 'em straight-lined
# 你永远不会知道那会是什么样 #
You'll never know what was like to be...
# 就这样吧 #
Fine
# 我在挥霍青春 #
I'm wasting my young years
你还好吗
You okay?
我梦见我们离开了安全屋
I had a dream we left the safe room.
然后他们报道我是私生子
Then they declared me illegitimate.
然后你醉了 打了场架
Then you got drunk, got in a fight,
最后倒在了大雨中
and blacked out in the rain?
那不只是梦
Not so much a dream.
我从隧♥道♥里把你带了回来
I brought you home through the tunnels.
我只能为你做这么多
This was as far as I could get you.
我很抱歉变得这么颓废
I'm sorry for going dark.
这对你来说不公平
It wasn't fair to you.
我只是担心你
I was just worried about you.
- 我父亲 - 他还在和死神斗争
- My father... - He's still fighting.
他们把他带回去了
They brought him home.
- 等你身体恢复一些的时候 - 我很好
- When you feel up to it... - I'm okay.
我是说 我宿醉未醒 我还能睡上一星期
I mean... I'm hung-over and I could sleep for a week,
但这是我人生中第一次
but for the first time in my life...
睁开眼睛感到如此轻松
I opened my eyes and I was free.
生活并非注定如此
A life lived... not destined.
什么
What?
我父亲说过的一些话
Something my father said.
我们离开这里吧 你想不想
Let's get out of here. You want to?
好啊 去我那里
Okay. We can go to my place.
不 我是指 去世界上的其他地方
No, I mean, somewhere else in the world.
就我和你 就在今天
Me and you. Today.
- 但是你父亲 - 他会希望这样的 他也是这样跟我说的
- But your father... - Would want this. He told me as much.
选个地方 任何地方
Pick a place. Anywhere.
脑海里第一个浮现的地方
The first place that comes to mind.
里约热内卢 我一直想去那
Rio. I've always wanted to go.
好极了 你来吗
Perfect. You in?
利亚姆 我们不能
Liam, we can't...
事实上 这是第一次 我们可以这么做
Actually, for the first time, we can.
我们可以远离纷扰
We can get out.
你没有想象过那会是什么样的生活吗
Haven't you ever thought about what that would be like?
我一直想要的是你
I always wanted you.
而我却不想涉足你的世界
It was your world I didn't want.
所以让我们创造我们自己的世界吧
So let's make our own world.
只属于我和你 就从今天开始
Me and you. Starting today.
我不能告诉我父亲
I can't tell my father.
等我们到了那里再告诉他们
We'll tell them when we land.
如果出发之前就告诉他们 那我们就再也走不了了
If we tell them before we go, then we'll never go.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
事实上 你不陪我去 我是不会走的
The truth is... I'm not going without you.
你将会有一次小小的旅行
You're going on a little trip.
什么
I'm sorry?
在直布罗陀待三年 照顾那些病人和年老体弱的人
Three years in Gibraltar, caring for the diseased and infirm.
你的这种行为非常崇高而且鼓舞人心
Your service is immensely noble and inspiring.
我已经按你的吩咐照办了
I did what you asked me to do.
报道了王子和公主是私生子
I declared the Prince and Princess illegitimate.
是的 你照办了
Yes, you did.
但可能会有人想要篡改这个结果
But someone might want to change those results
我不确定是否能够相信你
and I'm not sure we can trust you.
相信我 我甚至都不知道结果
Trust me? I don't even know the results.
我们根本没验血
We didn't even test the blood.
再者说 国王被转移进了王宫
Furthermore, the King has been moved
需要全天候的看护
into the palace and requires 24-hour care.
他还命悬一线呢
His life hangs in the balance.
呼吸机在帮他维持呼吸
Machines are breathing for him.
我必须得待在这里
It is imperative that I be here.
我们会照顾好他的
We'll take care of him.
皇家飞机已经在外等候
The Royal Jet is waiting.
医生 登机吧
Get on the plane, Doc.
否则呢 我会丢掉我的事业吗
Or what? Lose my career?
你的事业
Your career?
你以为你只会丢掉事业吗
Is that all you think you'll lose?
利亚姆
Liam.
我想我必须得请你离开了
I'm afraid I must ask you to leave.
这是摄政王的命令
By order of the Prince Regent.
仅限家人入内
Family only.
如果你要用这种语气和我说话 卢修斯
If you're going to speak to me like that, Lucius,
你至少得称呼我为殿下
you can at least address me as His Royal Highness.
恐怕这个头衔也已经不再属于你了
I'm afraid that title has been taken from you, as well.
赛勒斯可以留着这个头衔
Cyrus can keep the title.
但我要待在这里
But I'm staying here.
如果摄政王认为这有不妥
If the Prince Regent has a problem with that,
他可以直接来和我说
he can speak with me directly.
国王就是我的家人
The King is my family.
但不是你的
But he's not yours.
所以滚出去 规矩就是规矩
So get out. Rules are rules.
怎么 你想滚床单了吗
So, what? You missed the sex?
我撤销了对你的指控
I've rescinded the charges against you.
不道个歉吗
No apology?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表