剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Ah. My daughter's security detail.
啊 我女儿的保镖
You wouldn't happen to know where the Princess is having her fashion show?
你不会碰巧知道公主在哪里举办她的时装秀吧
Regrettably no, Your Majesty.
让您失望了 没有 王后
Your name's Jasper? Yes, Your Majesty.
你的名字是贾斯珀吧 是的 王后
Repeat this back to me.
重复我说的
The thieving thief thought he thrilled the throne.
小偷觉得他偷到了梦寐以求的王冠
The thieving thief thought he thrilled the throne.
小偷觉得他偷到了梦寐以求的王冠
Where were you raised, Jasper? Shoreditch, Your Majesty.
你是在哪儿长大的 贾斯珀? 肖尔迪奇区 王后
Funny. I don't hear the slightest hint of Shoreditch in your accent.
有趣 丝毫听不出来你的肖尔迪奇口音
I had elocution lessons, Ma'am.
我们有朗诵课 王后
Who has elocution lessons?
有谁上过朗诵课呢
Someone with something to hide.
有人隐瞒了一些事
We all keep our secrets.
我们都有自己的秘密
But, inevitably, our secrets keep us.
但是 当然 我们的秘密保护着我们
I'll be watching you, bodyguard.
我会盯着你的 保镖
So this is it,huh? Hey.
所以就是这里么 嘿
Yeah. So, what do you think?
是的 那么 你觉得呢?
And also you can do this. Hello.
你也可以这样做 你们好
It's not bad.
并不差
Yeah, okay, so does that mean we can...
是的 好 这是否意味着我们可以...
I don't know, um, be in the Fashion Show?
我不知道 呃 参加时装秀?
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗?
Absolutely. Well, mostly me.
绝对可以 好的 主要是我
Fine.
好的
But you two dum dums better pluck, wax and laser everything. And not a word.
你们两个小蠢蛋 不管是拔还是用激光 把体毛清理干净 不许多透露一句
Have a plan?
准备怎么逃过这一劫
Sorry.
不好意思
Yeah. I have... these. Sunglasses.
是的 我有...这些 太阳镜
Mm. You look like you...in large sunglasses.
你看起来还是原来的样子 只多了副墨镜
Maybe try a funny nose and moustache.
或许可以试试滑稽的鼻子和小胡子
Do you have a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗?
Is it okay if I have to make a stop?
能不能停一停
Laundry can't talk.
脏衣服不会说话的
Ophelia!
奥菲莉娅
Ophelia! Ophelia!
奥菲莉娅 奥菲莉娅
After this I want you to sit in on my weekly audience with the Prime Minister.
这之后 我要你每周都与我一起接见总理
You'll be riveted.
你将会受到关注
You'll forgive me if I don't bow.
原谅我不能向你鞠躬
No, we won't forgive you. Son.
不 我们不会原谅 儿子
It's disrespectful.
这很失礼
And what have you done that merits my respect, young prince?
你都做了些什么值得我尊重的 年轻的王子?
Apart from make a few headlines and stain the flag?
除了制♥造♥一些头条以及败坏名声以外?
I understand what you stand for
我理解你的立场
and while I disagree with you, I haven't come here to disrespect you.
虽然我不同意 但我来这里并不是为了表达我的不尊重
But as this is Great Britain and you are, in fact, one of its children,
但是这里是英国 实际上 你是英国子民
you will not disrespect your King.
你不会不尊重你的国王
As you can understand, it's not often the King of England
你们能理解 英国国王与想要结束他的统治的人
asks to sit down with the very people whose mission it is to end his reign.
坐在一起和谈的情况 不常出现
We do acknowledge that you're a fine King.
我们承认你是一个开明的君主
A great King.
一代明君
A great King.
流芳百世
But, you see, Prince Liam,you advance our argument.
但 你看 利亚姆王子 你将我们的争端提前了
Who we bow down to shouldn't be left to chance or bloodline.
我们不应该向随机或根据血统选出来的人俯首称臣
We have the right to choose our own leaders, our own kings.
我们有权选择我们的首领 我们的国王
And when your father is gone, who will be our King?
当你父亲去世了之后 谁来做我们的国王呢
Hm. You?
呃 你?
Appointed. Not elected.
被任命 而不是通过选举
And with what merit?
那靠什么功绩呢?
Ooh. That's... not entirely uncomfortable.
那 还有点惬意
Oh, quite nice, actually.
事实上 相当棒
All the King's men.
我的天呀
What could you possibly need that for?
你们弄这个干嘛?
We're meant to be in Lenny's show.
我们打算参加兰尼的展出
Modeling what, Ed Hardy butt plugs?
当什么的模特?艾德哈迪的屁♥股♥塞?
He has a point. Just keep going.
他有这个想法 继续继续
Where is the fashion show?
时尚秀在哪儿
Oh. Dear... Dethroned...
噢 亲爱的 废黜公主
Oh.
哇呜
We'll need a backstage area over there, and a VIP...
我们需要在那里搭建一个后台 还有一个贵宾室.
Darling. What are you doing here?
亲爱的 你在这干嘛?
This is the site of my fashion show.
我在这办时尚秀
No, this is the site of my... Bagsy.
不 这是我的.. 强占
You took purple, I take tunnel.
你抢了紫色的衣服 我抢了隧♥道♥的展出
So, now I have a location and you have... nothing.
所以 现在我有时装秀地点 而你 什么也没有
Here we are. Home sweet cheese shop.
我们到了 自♥制♥奶酪店
Or I could walk you to the palace.
或者我可以送你回王宫
I Googled you.
我百度了你
Do you know you can use the internet to find all kinds of stuff?
你知道你能用网络找到各种各样的东西吗
It's amazing, really. Welcome to 1996.
真的好棒 欢迎来到1996
What are they saying?
他们说了什么
They're saying you're a coffee-swilling American
他们在说你是一个在和英国下一任国王约会的
who's dating the next King of England.
嗜咖啡的美国人
I'm not American. Just raised there.
我不是美国人 只是在那儿长大而已
It's not coffee, it's chai.
不是咖啡 是印度茶
And we're not dating. We're just hanging out.
而且我们不是在约会 只是一起闲逛而已
Sounds paparazzi worthy.
听起来狗仔队还挺能干
Which, if you knew my life, you'd know how completely ridiculous that is.
那如果你了解我的一生 你应该知道它是多么的荒唐
My father is the King's head of security.
我父亲是国王护卫队的老大
The first time I brought you home
这是我第一次送你回家
I thought you didn't want me to see your house because you were embarrassed.
因为你会尴尬 我想你并不想让我去参观你家
Who says I'm not?
谁说我不让
Normally, this is the moment I'd ask you out, but...
正经的说 此刻我在约你出去 但
to be honest, I'm more of a dating not hanging out kind of guy.
实话说 相比于闲逛 我是个更重视约会的人
It's a problem. I know.
我知道这是问题所在
It's nice, actually.
事实上 非常好
If you get it all sorted and want to have a proper date, you have my number.
当你想好了想来一次正式的约会,你有我的号♥码
Good luck with the paps.
有这些软食真是太好了
Our daughter finally dedicates herself
终于 我们的女儿能全心全意的投入一件事
to something other than self-sabotage
而不是自暴自弃
and you pilfer her location as well as her enthusiasm.
而且你窃取了她的时装秀地点和她的热情
Have you not challenged Liam this week?
你这周没有挑战莱姆
But I haven't competed with him.
但我还没有击败他
Eleanor does her best when she feels her whole life is one great injustice.
当埃莉诺感觉她的世界不公平的时候 她就会好好听话了
She needs a good adversary.
她需要一个好的对手
She needs a good mother.
她需要一个好妈妈
She needs an adversary more.
她更加需要一个对手
I don't know how Robert did it.
我不知道罗伯特是怎样做到的
Maybe he did loads of drugs that we never knew about.
也许他用了我们根本不知道的什么药
Here.
给
I have a ton of stuff left on my royal calendar. I can't get high.
我在我的皇家日历上有一吨♥的货 我不能磕嗨
I got news for you, big brother by four minutes.
我有消息要告诉你 早我四分钟出生的哥哥
That calendar is the very reason they invented getting high.
那日历是他们磕嗨时发明的非常恰当的理由
Hit the bong. You want to. You need to.
对 你想要 你需要
Here's a thought.
我有个想法
Why don't we go out tonight, like old times?
为什么我们今晚不出门呢 就像以前那样
Yeah. I could do that.
对啊 我能做到
Yeah, that's the spirit.
嗯 就是这样
I can tell when you need to get out of your head, especially about Ophelia.
我能判断你什么时候需要让脑袋保持清醒 尤其是关系到奥菲莉娅
So whatever you did, or whoever you did...
所以无论你做什么 或者你身边有谁
... we'll go out and we'll do something worse and it won't seem so bad.
我们要出去做一些很糟糕 但看起来没那么糟的事
It's just been one of those weeks, you know.
仅仅是这其中的一周 你知道的
Yeah. Of course it has.
对啊 当然
It's Fashion Week, you know, which makes everyone horny.
你知道的 这是时尚周 使每个人都兴奋了起来
Really?
真的吗
What?
什么
This is to forget Ophelia.
该忘了奥菲莉娅
Who? Well done.
谁? 干得好
And these are for whatever whore you wake up with tomorrow.
而且是和你明天一起起床的妓♥女♥
Oh, hello, Gemma.
哈喽 吉玛
I heard that and I'm okay with it.
虽然我听到了 但我完全不在意
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表