剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
当然 你看起来紧张的要死
Am I that intimidating?
我很吓人么?
It's just...
我只是
Well, I've heard things Oh?
嗯 我听说过 噢?
What sort of things?
你听说过什么事情?
That... some of the women
那个… 有一些女人
have had to do things to keep their jobs
不得不做一些事情来保住自己的饭碗
With you
与你一起
You've heard that they had to have sex with me
你听说 她们必须得与我上♥床♥是吗
Well, I can assure you that's not the case
好吧 我向你保证事实并非如此
Nor was it my intention when I asked you here
我把你叫到这 本意并非如此
So please, relax
所以请 放轻松
I'm... simply looking for
我…只是在寻找
a token display of dedication
一个象征性的献身
In a service capacity
在服务能力方面
Besides, even the President of the United States
而且 就算是美国总统
said it wasn't sex.
也不会说 这算是性活动
And remember, enthusiasm counts
请记住 热情很重要
Is that the King of England skulking about?
英格兰国王在躲什么吗
Fancy some?
想要一些吗?
This was reserved for the Prime Minister but
这是预留给首相的 但是…
..that fat bastard does not need any more pie
那个胖杂种不再需要派了
I could always sell pastries
我可以一直卖♥♥小点心
You know, if you decide to disband the Monarchy
你知道的 如果你决定要解散君主制
Which I am all for,by the way
随便说一下 我很赞成
Something tells me your opinion is in the minority
我有预感 像你一样赞成的人占少数
And when has that mattered?
这重要吗?
You trust your instincts You follow your heart
你相信你的直觉 跟随着你的心
That's what makes you great
这成就了你的伟大
A great King
一个伟大的国王
And a kind of okay father.
和一个还凑合的父亲
How are you, Lenny? Um..
你好吗 莱尼? 恩
I'm sad
我很伤心
But I'm baked out of my mind..
但我已经不想这些了
So right now I'm well.
所以现在我还好
They worry about you
他们很担心你
Your mother. Liam
你的妈妈 利亚姆
Not you?
而不是你?
Not so much Oh, thanks a lot!
我不是很担心你 哦!真是太感谢了
Go to bed.Do better tomorrow
睡觉去了 明天做的更好些
I'm the King. You have to do as I say
我是国王 你要听我的话
Dad?
爸爸?
Do I disappoint you?
我令你失望了么?
…Those qualities you say make me great...
你说的那些 成就我的伟大的品质
I see them in you every day.
我每天都能在你身上看到
Don't medicate all that wonder
没有奇迹能用药物来创造
Your brother loved you with all his heart.
你哥哥全心全意的爱着你
So do I
我也一样
Yeah
恩
Let me recap my week for you
让我给你 回顾一下我这一周
My daughter's vagina was on the cover of.
我女儿的下♥体♥刊登在不少于四个
no less than four tabloids.
小报的封面上
My firstborn child was killed.
我的长子死了
My husband announced he wants to abolish the only life I've ever known.
我丈夫宣布说他想废除我唯一熟悉的一种制度
And his footman nearly saw my snatch
他的卫兵差点看到我的私处
I miss him
我很想他
With every breath
伴随着每一次呼吸
And what tears me is the knowledge that
最让我心碎的是
he could have been anything in the world
他本来可以大展宏图
I'll not lose another son or daughter to this.
我不能失去其他的儿子或者女儿了
They're my children, too.
他们也是我是孩子
They're no worse than any other kids their age
他们并不比那些和他们一样大的孩子差
Now she's stoned and eating the Prime Minister's pie
现在她嗑了药吃着总理的派
I'm not sure that ending this will heal any of us...
我不确定结束这一切是否能治愈我们每个人
but staying the same will destroy us
但保持现状会毁了我们
The English Crown has been protected
几千年来英国皇冠一直
and defended for thousands of years
被保护着捍卫着
From clans with sticks through World Wars
从家族到世界大战
legions of lives lost...
众多的生命逝去
But not this one
但不该是这个
Not our son.
不该是我们的儿子
You are the King of England, god damn it
但你是英格兰的国王 该死
Act like it
像一个国王一样
That's exactly what I intend to do
那就是我想要做的
Okay, so we'll be off now
好吧我们现在就走啦
I guess our father's not...
我猜父亲还没
Shut up!
闭嘴!
If this were Asia we could eat you with mushy peas
如果这是在亚洲我们就能把你就着豆泥吃了
Water...
水
For dear God do not slamthe bloody door!
天哪 别甩上这该死的门
Stop shouting! I'll shout if I want to!
别喊了 我想喊就喊
Your breath,it smells like a fart
你的口气闻起来就像屁一样
Hey. You okay?
嗨你还好吗
You're probably wondering why I wanted to see you
你可能在想我为什么想见你
Something to do with Liam?
和利亚姆有关?
His Royal Highness, Prince Liam
是殿下利亚姆王子
Right. Sorry.
哦对 抱歉
My son likes you
我儿子喜欢你
But... I would be very happy
但…如果你阻止这份感情
if you'd discouraged the relationship
我会非常高兴
It's not really a relationship
事实上这不算一份感情
No, of course, it's not
对当然这不是
Is your father still a workaholic?
你父亲仍是一个工作狂吗
He loves his job
他爱他的工作
Some people feel as though he's getting a little old for his line of work
有人认为对于他的工作来说他似乎已经老了
But, of course, I would neverallow him to be replaced,
但我当然不会让他被取代
considering the favor you'd be doing for me
考虑到你将要帮的忙
May I speak freely? Of course
我可以直说吗? 当然
Okay. Well, the thing is,
好呃..实际上
I wasn't even planning on seeing your son again
我并没有打算要再次与您的儿子约会
At least until you insisted on girl talk
至少在您坚持要进行女人间的密谈
and started threatening my father
并为此要挟我父亲之前没有这个打算
Maybe don't speak quite so freely
或许话别说的这么直
You're the Queen Of England.I get it.
你是英国女王 我知道
But your son is your problem, not mine
但儿子是你的 不关我的事
Be careful, little girl
说话注意点 小女孩
As you say, I am the Queen of England
就像你所说的 我是英国女王
and this is my house.
这里是我的地盘
Perhaps if you stillhad a mother, you'd have better manners
如果你的妈妈还在的话 你会更有礼貌点
I'm not afraid of you
我并不怕你
Afraid of me?
怕我?
Of course you're not
当然你不怕
Why would you be?
你为什么会怕呢?
Now... curtsy to your Queen and walk away
现在向你的女王行屈膝礼然后离开
I would, but my mothernever taught me how
我很乐意 但我妈妈从没教过我怎么行屈膝礼
You know what really sucks, Marcus?
你知道 除了我哥哥的死
Other than my brother dying?
真正糟糕的是什么吗? 马库斯
You never drink with me
是你从来没和我一起喝过酒
I'm working, sir And stop calling me sir
我在工作 先生 – 不要叫我先生
You've been my security detail for...?
你保护我的安全已经..?
Six years Six years
六年 – 已经六年了
Have a drink, you pussy
喝点酒吧
'Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown, sir.'
为王者无安宁 先生
Shakespeare. Henry IV.
莎士比亚 亨利四世
I know it's Shakespeare, you Irish prick Careful
我知道是莎士比亚,你这个爱尔兰白♥痴♥ 注意点
Your name is Irish
你的名字是爱尔兰
So look at it this way. Maybe you're illegitimate.
所以这样看来 或许你是个私生子
And in that case, you can't be King anyway
而这种情况下 无论如何你也无法成为国王
Did you just say...
你刚刚是在说
That your mother, the Queen, got owned by an Irishman?
你的母亲 女王 被一个爱尔兰人占有了
Yes, that's what I implied, you potentially Irish bastard
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表