剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
我们在这里再待久点 你也会变成这幅样子 公主
We stay down here much longer and you'll look the same way, Princess.
毒品不会从天而降
No drugs down here for you.
祝你能幸运的快速摆脱毒瘾
Good luck going cold turkey.
不要转移话题
Don't change the subject.
你讨厌他并且希望保留君主制
You hated him and you wanted the Monarchy preserved.
如果有人手上沾着国王的鲜血 那个人是你
If anybody has the King's blood on their hands, it's you.
- 我能从你手上看出来 - 这是油漆
- I can see it from here. - It's paint.
他对你们两个已经失望透顶
He was endlessly disappointed in both of you.
他昨天才这么表示过
He said as much only yesterday.
这肯定使你恼怒
It must have angered you.
- 这也许会致使你做出一些可怕的事情 - 你闭嘴!
- Perhaps drove you to do something terrible. - You shut up!
谁恰好是下一任国王
Who happens to be next in line to the Throne?
两者一结合 答案呼之欲出
Thing 1 and Thing 2.
马库斯把它称为紧急协议
Marcus called it emergency protocol.
像这样的威胁出现后 将怎样处理?
What happens after a threat like this?
我们通知军事情报局 一级警戒 并且确保家族安全
We notify military intelligence, go to Level One, and secure the family.
首先确保谁的安全
And who did you secure first?
那有什么关系吗
What does that matter?
是王后吗
Was it the Queen?
你是王储
You're the Prince Regent.
我们首先确保你的安全然后是其他人
We secure you first and then the others.
所以 如果这是真的
So if that's true,
为什么当我到达时他已经到了这里
why was he already here when I arrived?
我已经在隧♥道♥里了
I was already in the tunnels.
为什么
Why?
因为你是袭击了我们的父亲之后赶回来的吗
Because you were coming back after attacking our father?
继续 暗讽 指控
Go ahead. Insinuate and accuse.
我不会自降身份这么做的
I for one will not lower myself to participate.
你就是做了
You just did.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell were you?
实际上 我正在出去的路上
I was on my way out actually.
他在撒谎
He's lying.
- 她还在这里吗 - 我看见你离开皇宫
- Is she still here? - I saw you leaving the palace.
- 你看错了 - 没错 我看见你了
- You're wrong. - I'm not. I saw you.
- 什么时间 - 普莱斯 让你的婊♥子♥女儿安静
- What time? - Pryce, silence the only bitch you have left
否则我会自己动手
or I'll do it myself.
父亲
Dad.
像我说的 最重要的是我们要保持冷静
Like I said, it's important we all remain calm.
契诃夫的枪吗 普莱斯先生
Chekhov's gun, Mr. Pryce?
如果枪不是用来射击的 那么就不应该一直举着
If the gun isn't going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there.
“契诃夫之枪”是种文学手法
契诃夫说到点上了
Chekhov was making a point.
剔除一切与此无关的东西
Remove everything that has no relevance to the story.
我毫不怀疑你会审核每个人的不在场证明和行踪 普莱斯先生
I have no doubt you'll vet everyone's alibis and whereabouts, Mr. Pryce.
一旦国王苏醒
And once the King recovers,
我们将会快速 即刻地把你从我们的安全负责人岗位上解雇
we will quickly and summarily dismiss you as our Head of Security.
因为如果我们坚持事实 不考虑这些情绪化的指控
Because if we stick to the facts and dismiss the emotional accusations,
冷酷的事实就是
the hard truth is,
在你身边任何人的配偶都处于危险中 不是吗
nobody's spouse is safe around you, are they?
你真是个婊♥子♥
You're such a bitch.
我们还不清楚王后昨晚在哪
We have yet to establish where Her Majesty was last night.
我和科诺·玛斯特拿着烛台在图书馆里
I was with Colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick.
尊重事实 普莱斯先生
Keep to the facts, Mr. Pryce.
你为什么这么做
Why do you do that?
还在担心你的妆容
Worry about your makeup like that?
罗伯特去世的时候 你也一样
You did the same thing when Robert died.
利亚姆 求你别提死
Liam, please don't say died.
父亲不会死的
Dad is not going to die.
不论你的父亲遇到什么
No matter what happens to your father,
当我们离开这间房♥子
when we leave this room
你将会发现外面的世界变了
you will find the world outside has changed.
在没有国王的日子里 人们将会依靠王后
And in the absence of the King's voice, the people will look to the Queen,
王后将会坚定不移并且不可战胜
and the Queen will be unwavering and unconquerable.
你想为君主制设定一个宗旨吗 我告诉你
You want a purpose for the Monarchy? I'll give you one.
那就是站在一个充满担心 困惑 悲伤的人的前面
To stand before a worried, confused, grieving people
在深刻的悲剧面前
and in the face of profound tragedy,
用我们的力量 高贵和优雅去鼓舞他们
inspire them with our strength, nobility and grace.
我们受到了攻击
We are under attack.
此门终会打开
Eventually, this door is going to open,
当门开后 世界将会看着我们
and when it does, the world will look at us.
我建议你们都把迷彩战漆涂上
I suggest you all put your war paint on.
而这 是我的
This is mine.
我必须要离开这里
I have to get out of here.
- 直到 - 直到皇宫安全 我理解
- Not until... - Until the palace is secure. I understand that.
但是如果我留在这个房♥间再多一分钟 我就要
But if I stay in this room another minute I'm going to...
干嘛 杀掉哪个人
What? Kill someone?
不是杀掉哪个人 我要杀了你!
Not kill someone.I'm gonna kill you!
不! 不要碰我!
Don't! Don't you touch me!
先生 恕我冒昧 该隧♥道♥是安全的
Sir, if I may,the tunnel is secure.
好的 非常好 我要待在隧♥道♥里面
Fine. That's absolutely fine. I will stay in the tunnel.
真的求你了 请让我离开这里
Just please, just let me out of here.
离我远一点
Stay away from me.
- 我只是想... - 什么
- I just thought... - What?
我们可以执子之手 心心相印?
That we could hold hands, have a heart to heart?
我会相信你吗?
That I'd trust you?
我不会 贾斯珀
I don't trust you, Jasper.
我父亲遭遇了袭击 并且这里有人撒谎
My father has been attacked and someone in here is lying.
你有过辉煌的记录 不是吗
And you have quite a track record, don't you?
你想为世界而变得强大吗
You want to be strong for the world?
或许得先从自己的女儿开始
Maybe start with your own daughter.
- 她担心父亲会死掉 - 我们都担心
- She's worried he's going to die. - We all are.
告诉别人一切都会好起来 给他们希望有什么坏处
Where's the harm in telling someone everything will be okay, giving them a little hope?
有些人还能奢求希望
Some people have the privilege of hope.
而我们的责任就是准备面对一切
We have the responsibility of being prepared.
在进行房♥子和庭院的搜查后
After conducting a search of the house and grounds,
我们觉得现在回到宫中是安全的
we feel it is now safe to go back to the palace.
请理解我们现在是高度戒备中
Please understand we're on high alert.
将会有一个高级军事武装在那 还有少量工作人员
There will be a higher military and armed presence and very few staff.
在每个房♥间有一个应急报♥警♥按钮 可以使用
There is a panic button in every room. Use it.
没人能离开居所
And no one is to leave the premises.
- 我们什么时间才可以见到他 - 国王仍然在手术
- When can we see him? - The King remains in surgery.
只要他一离开 我们会安排他安全转移到医院
As soon as he is out we'll arrange a secure transport to the hospital.
我能做些什么
What can I do?
为我的父亲祈祷
Pray for my father.
马库斯将会送你回家
Marcus will get you home.
一有机会我就会打电♥话♥给你 但是见你将会很难
I'll call you when I can but it will be difficult to see you.
我知道 没关系
I know. It's okay.
你能应付得来的
You can do this.
- 我现在要做什么 - 和我待在一起
- What do I do now? - Stay close to me.
我会帮助你的
I'll help you.
我想让首相在三十分钟内过来
I want the Prime Minister here in the next 30 minutes.
我想革新政党上的一切事务
I want to be updated on everything going on politically.
我们需要控制媒体 确保没有任何消息泄露
And we need to control the press, make sure nothing gets out.
他们目前都有什么
What do they have so far?
伦敦人有一个未经证实的消息
The Londoner has an unconfirmed source
自称家庭成员已被送往玛格丽特山
claiming a member of the family has been admitted to Mount Margaret's.
说埃莉诺有流感症状
Say it was Eleanor with flu-like symptoms.
他们会认为她大伤元气了
They'll think she O.D.'d.
找出谁是未经证实的消息来源
And find out who the unconfirmed source is.
监控与国王接触的一切人员
Vet everyone that comes into contact with the King.
如果有任何泄漏 告诉他们职业生涯将结束
If anything leaks, tell them careers will end.
是的 王后
Yes, Ma'am.
此外 我们需要准备一个发布会
Also, we'll need to prepare a statement.
我会通知团队的
I'll notify the team.
陛下的病情有什么消息吗
Any news on His Majesty's condition?
没有
No.
确保我们可以直接与医院联♥系♥
Make sure we have a direct line to the hospital.
他们只能和我沟通
They will only speak to me.
不是你 不是其他任何人
Not you, not anyone else.
一切都会好起来的
Everything is going to be okay.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表