剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
I never did.
干得好
Well done,
国王一回来 你就又和他搭上关系了
reconnecting with the King so soon upon his return.
- 真聪明 - 我不是为你而工作
- Very clever. - I didn't do it for you.
这不重要 不是么
That doesn't matter, does it?
他今晚出去时 你跟着他
When he goes out tonight, you follow him.
否则 你就得在监狱里
Otherwise, they're gonna love
表演你的口♥活♥了
that pretty mouth of yours in prison.
- 一切安好 贝克 - 是 伙计
- All right, Beck? - Yeah, man.
一会见
See you later.
嗨 你去哪里了
Hey, where did you disappear to?
我来这里是为了找外交小包
I came back here to find the Diplomatic Bag,
但是我所能找到的就是一把弓和一支箭
but all I could find was a ceremonial bow and arrow.
- 这很奇怪 - 嗯 是的
- That's odd. - Mm. Yeah.
我的毒品呢 贝克
Where are my drugs, Beck?
在那个包里 我猜
In the bag, I suppose.
因为罗伯特 所以利亚姆才叫我一起来
Liam asked me to fly in because of Robert.
他知道这个地方对你意味着什么
'Cause he knows what this place meant to you.
他没有必要这么做 我做的没有那么糟
He didn't have to do that, I'm not doing that bad.
我们都知道你是个难搞的对象
You're a shit show and we both know it.
是 你有你的毒品 你的性♥伴♥侣♥以及你的黑暗面
Yeah, you have your drugs and your guys and your darkness.
但是 你的闪光点却不因此失色
But you still can't diminish that light.
我没有闪光点
I don't have a light.
噢 你光芒四射 公主
Oh, you have a light, princess...
如此才华横溢 有时甚至无法直视
so brilliant it's hard to look at you sometimes.
那么你来这里 仅仅是因为利亚姆让你来
So you only came here because Liam asked you to?
不 莱恩
No, Len.
我来这里因为我想见你
I came because I wanted to see you.
因为我一直想见你
Because I always want to see you.
如果可以 我想要每天见到你
I'd see you every day if I could.
这不公平
That's not fair.
我要走了
Excuse me.
你还记得我们第一次一起喝酒吗 就在这
Remember the first time we got drunk together, right here?
那时我们 13岁?
What were we... 13?
12岁
12.
你没有必要邀请他来
You didn't have to invite him.
这是第一次罗伯特不在我们身边
It's our first time here without Robert.
是 你没有必要担心我
Yeah, well, you don't have to worry about me.
没有必要但是我做了
I don't have to but I do.
我一直都会 所以试着习惯吧
And I always will, so deal with it.
好
Okay.
你还记得上次一整天我没有吸毒吗?
You remember the last time I was drug-free all day?
什么时候
When?
不 我在问你 因为我不记得了
No, I'm asking you 'cause I don't remember.
我要回房♥间了
I'm going to bed.
一个人
Alone.
这才是来这的第一个晚上
It certainly is a night of firsts.
# 就像海洋疲倦了 #
It feels like the ocean is tired
# 带着我下沉 #
Letting me down...
# 我们的思绪已经飘回家 #
Weleft our heads back at home
# 我们的思绪已经飘回家 #
We left our heads back at home
# 我们的思绪已经飘回家 #
We left our heads back at home
# 我们的思绪已经飘回家 #
We left our heads back at home
# 不要忘记带回你的爱 #
Don't forget your love's back at home
# 我们的思绪 #
We left our heads back at...
嗨
Hey.
完美对白
Perfect line.
睡得如何
How'd you sleep?
实际上 真的棒极了
Really great, actually.
很好
Good.
我为你做了早餐
I made you breakfast.
- 是培根吗 - 对呀
- Is that bacon? - Mm-hm.
我爱培根
I love bacon.
我带来了你的包包
I took the bag.
我知道你拿走了我的包
I knew you took my bag.
东西都还在这里
It's all still here.
你睡得很好
You slept great.
你看起来超美
And you look amazing.
- 对哦 - 从来没有吃过更好的培根
- Yeah. - And the bacon never tasted better.
先吃早餐 然后来泳池耍耍
Eat. And come hang out by the pool.
- 贝克 - 怎么了
- Beck? - Yeah?
谢谢你
Thank you.
想一下 喝几杯 不吗
Imagine, for a few drinks, no?
想象下
Imagine...
你在跟我开玩笑 对吧
You're kidding me, right?
你把我的迈凯轮输出去了
You gamble away my McLaren
现在你在游泳池里嬉戏
and now you're frolicking by the pool.
放轻松 阿肖克
Relax, Ashok.
我们有个让你的宝贝车回来的计划
We have a plan to get your precious car back.
是吗
You do?
什么样的计划
What plan?
这是要闹哪样啊
What is this, huh?
给我来《欢乐合唱团》的段子么
An episode of Glee?
我们想要回汽车
We'd like the car back.
你有我们想要的
You have something we want to,
或许我也有你想要的
maybe I have something you want to.
- 比如什么 - 性
- Like what? - Sex.
和处♥女♥爱爱
Virgin sex.
你指望我相信你是处♥女♥吗
You expect me to believe you're a virgin?
不是我 变♥态♥
Not me, creepo.
她
Her.
我不要
No deal.
我想你可能要重新考虑
I think you may like to reconsider.
我吹♥箫♥和用手都很熟练
I'm quite skilled in the blowy and handy department.
更不用说5盎司的玻利维亚可♥卡♥因♥
Not to mention the five ounces of Bolivian cocaine
现在就藏在我的直肠里
I'm currently ferrying in my rectum.
你那里还有那东西呢
Do you still have that up there?
我恐怕不能帮你
I'm afraid I can't help you.
我可是在一个拼运气的游戏里
I won this car fair and square.
光明正大的得到这辆车
In a game of chance.
扑克是一种技巧游戏
Poker is a game of skill.
赌场可不这么说
Not according to the casino.
那不如用一个有技巧的游戏让我们试着赢回汽车怎么样
How about you let us try to win the car back in a game of skill?
我是一个喜欢挑战的人
I'm a man who appreciates a challenge.
能击败英国王储也不失为一桩趣事
And also a good anecdote about defeating the Crown Prince of England.
你的游戏是什么 殿下 嗯
What's your game, Your Highness, hm?
501游戏
The game is 501.
第一个获得501并且也不超出的501的人 获胜
First player to score 501 without going over, wins.
外环数为两倍 内环算三倍
Outer rings count as double,inner ring counts as triple.
一轮三只镖
Three darts per turn.
我说过我爱我的汽车了吧
Did I mention I love my car?
我是个说话算数的人
I'm a man of my word.
如果我输了 你可以拿回你的汽车
If I lose... you can have your car.
但是我不会输的
But I won't lose.
好箭 奥马尔
Great arrows, Omar!
20的三倍 20的三倍再加上20
Triple 20, triple 20 and 20.
我们完蛋了
We're screwed.
你和王后陛下相处的第一天怎么样
How was your first day with Her Majesty?
相安无事
Without incident.
我赞赏你对王后空前绝后的夸赞
I'd commend you on your unprecedented rise to the Queen's detail,
但是 我觉得对你来说警告比恭维更有用
however, I feel a warning might be more prudent than a compliment.
警告 先生
A warning, sir?
王后以私人名义将你调度为她的护卫
The Queen asked for you personally.
她也让MI5和MI6对你进行安全调查
She also has MI5 and MI6 vetting your security clearance.
最终 她将会发现你不是你所说的那个人
Eventually, she'll discover you're not the person you claim to be.
你认为我不知道吗
You think I didn't know?
我保护国王的安全 我们知道一些事情
I'm the King's head of security, we know a few things.
我会与埃莉诺公主谈谈你的调任情况
I'll speak to Princess Eleanor about the conditions of your transfer.
如果她驳斥你的请求 你将会被判叛国罪
If she refutes your claims, you'll be tried for treason.
直到那时 你将会被密切关注 弗罗斯特先生
Until then, you're being watched closely, Mr. Frost.
走吧
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表