剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
You still think I'm a stalker.
你仍旧认为我是一个跟踪狂
No... I um... It's fine.
不...我... 没事
It was good to finally talk to you.
很高兴终于和你说上话了
I've wanted to.
我早就想这么做了
Thank you. I appreciate it.
谢谢 我很感激
That's what I do. Well, actually it's not but...
这就是我在做的 嗯 其实不是 但...
... I'm glad I did.
...我很高兴我做到了
I'll see you.
我期待下次见面
Just me.
我一个人
Classic or avant garde?
经典还是前卫?
Either way, you'll look stunning in purple.
无论哪种 你都会在紫色的衬托下惊艳全场
It's regal. It's elegant. It's...
这个华贵庄严 这个优雅简洁 这个...
Taken. Absolutely not.
就要这个了 当然不行
You know I'm wearing purple. You purposely...
你知道我要穿紫色 你故意...
Bagsy. You can't call bagsy.
强占 你不能说那个词
I can and I did. I called bagsy on purple.
我可以而且我就这么做了 我就是要跟你抢紫色
So purple is mine. Bagsy.
所以紫色是我的 恶霸
Lucius? Well, um...
卢修斯? 很好 恩...
regrettably, there is no higher authority than bagsy, Your Majesty.
遗憾的是 没有比强行霸占更高的权限了,陛下
Oh, for God's sake.
噢 看在上帝的份上
The cover? Page two.
在封面? 第二页
Who got the cover? Another slut in lingerie?
谁霸占了封面? 又一个内衣浪婊?
Your words, not mine.
你说的 我可没这么说
Oh! Oh.
噢!噢
"... Her Majesty the Queen recently wasted the people's hard-earned money,
“...女王陛下最近在挥霍人♥民♥的血汗钱
over 50,000 pounds,
超过50,000英镑
on a small batch of overpriced lingerie.
用于小批量生产昂贵内衣
How did they get this? It has to be an inside job.
他们是怎么知道的? 肯定是内部人士走漏的消息
It certainly was.
确实是
It seems their informant is standing in this very room.
看来他们的眼线正站在这个房♥间里
Wearing purple.
穿着紫色衣服
Well? That's for messing with my social media.
什么 这是把我社交网络弄得一团糟的代价
At least they photoshopped your face on a younger woman's body, Mother.
至少他们把你的脸换到一个年轻女人的身体上 妈妈
Walk away. Everyone but you. Go.
退下 除了你 都退下
Do you think this hurts me?
你认为这样能打击我?
It seems like it somewhat upsets you. Yes.
至少让你心烦了 没错 我是这么想的
It doesn't. It hurts you.
没有 它伤害了你
'Cause when the people read this
因为当人们看到这个
and when they vote to disband the Monarchy,
当他们投票废除君主制的时候
you're gonna realize that you need this world more than any of us.
你会发现你比世界上任何一个人都更依赖君主制
Remind me what your talents are,
让我想想你有什么能耐
other than ingesting other people's drugs
除了吸别人的毒品
and being young and... somewhat attractive?
年轻...有点吸引力?
For now.
仅限于现在
You do nothing.
你一事无成
You contribute nothing.
你毫无贡献
And when all this goes away, you're gonna be...
当所有一切逝去 你将会...
nothing.
一无所有
Yes, and you'll be the same.
是的 你也一样
Only older.
只是更老
No, I'll be fine.
不 我会很好
But we both know you won't be.
但是我们都知道 你不会
Dad, I'm home!
爸爸 我回来了
What's "bagsy"?
"bagsy"是什么
Well, you should know, Jasper from Shoreditch.
嗯 你应该知道 贾斯珀来自肖尔迪奇区
I mean Nevada.
我是说内华达
Bagsy is like "dibs" in America.
在美国 Basgy有点像“优先权”
So I called bagsy on the color purple so purple is mine.
我说要求优先拥有紫色 那么不管怎样
No matter what.
紫色就是我的了
The purple looks nice, but for what it's worth, you look sexier in black.
紫色看起来很好 但是个人意见 你穿黑色更性感
Yes, well, that might be worth something if it weren't coming from you, Jasper.
是的 嗯 如果不是你说的 可能会是个好建议吧 贾斯珀
But as it is, it's worth nothing. Off you go.
但是出自你口 毫无价值 你可以走了
So, Princess, still licking your wounds after our little tiff?
那么 公主 我们争执过后 你一直在舔着伤口吗?
Far too busy to lick my wounds, Mother.
我很忙 哪有时间舔伤口呢 妈妈
I have a fashion show to plan.
有个时装秀等着我去策划
You've a what? A fashion show.
你的什么 时装秀
My fashion show.
我的时装秀
Which just so happens to be on the same night as your fashion show.
碰巧和你时装秀的是同一晚
Don't be so ridiculous.
不要那么无聊
You know my event is the pinnacle of Fashion Week.
你要知道 我的秀在时装周里是超群绝伦的
You'll be setting yourself up for illicit public scrutiny.
当你的秀黯然失色时
Not to mention global ridicule from the press when your show is less than mine.
你将会为自己引来所有人窥伺的目光 更不用说媒体的奚落
Mm. Unless, of course, it's more than yours... which it will be.
嗯 除非 当然 它要比你的更前卫...它肯定会的
You want to call me nothing? You say I have no talent?
你说我无所作为? 你说我没有天分?
Okay, well, I guess now we'll see.
好 很好 我想现在我们拭目以待吧
Game on, Queen.
游戏开始 王后
Oh. Look.
噢 看
It's my location scout for my fashion show.
我的时装秀位置侦查员打来的
I'll have to take this.
我得接电♥话♥了
Speak.
请讲
I love it. Yep, best location ever.
我太喜欢了 没错 是我见过最好的地点
Our show's gonna be the talk of Fashion Week.
我们的秀将会成为时装周的热门话题
Excuse me.
不好意思
You're late. Sorry.
你迟到了 抱歉
You said you wanted to dedicate yourself to the Monarchy,
你说你心甘情愿把自己奉献给君主政♥治♥
and you show up drunk and tardy.
但显然 你不仅喝醉了 而且还迟到了
I'm not drunk. I'm... hung-over.
我没喝醉 我只是 还没清醒
And I'm five minutes late because Mom insisted I try on
我迟到了五分钟 因为妈妈坚持要我
every last Matthew Owens suit in England for the photo-shoot.
为了这次拍摄 试穿全部的马修·欧文斯新款
You're wearing Matthew Owens? Yes.
你穿着马修·欧文斯的衣服? 是的
What's Cyrus wearing? Alexander McQueen, I suppose.
塞勒斯穿的什么? 我觉得是亚历山大·麦昆
Son of a bitch.
浑蛋
They get under my skin... your mother and Cyrus.
他们成功激怒我了...你的母亲以及塞勒斯
I can see that.
看出来了
Tomorrow I want you to accompany me
我想让你明天陪我
to a meeting with the leader of the antimonarchists.
与君主制反对者见面
Why? Those people hate us.
为什么?那些人讨厌我们
Maybe they hate us, maybe they hate the institution.
也许他们讨厌的是我们 也许他们讨厌的是制度
Regardless, as in most matters, son, it's important to have both points of view.
不管怎样 在大多数的问题上 儿子 理解双方的观点很重要
I'd like to hear theirs. I think you should, too.
我想听听他们的看法 我认为你也应该听听
Now...
现在...
Now we're about to meet the Dragon King of Maruvia.
现在我们要去会见来自马来西亚的国王
He's traveled quite a distance to spend a few minutes with us.
他从相当远的地方来 想花点时间和我们谈谈
The least we can do is be on time.
我们至少应该准时
Your Majesty. My apologies for keeping you waiting.
陛下 让您久等了 很抱歉
Please. It is an honor to be in your home...
来到贵宫是我的荣幸
and a pleasure to see you again.
再次见到您很高兴
May I introduce you to my son, His Royal Highness Prince Liam.
容我为您介绍一下我的儿子 这是王子殿下利亚姆
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir. The pleasure is mine.
见到你很高兴 先生 我也是
I would like to present you with this handcrafted bow and arrow.
我想赠予你这个手工制♥作♥的弓和箭
The bow steady and true, like your father.
这弓坚韧并且稳定 就像您的父亲
The arrows strong and sure like the son.
这箭强劲并且可靠 就像您一样
Alone... ineffective.
分开后 均无用处
But together... undeniable.
但合在一起...坚不可摧
Please accept these gifts,
请接受这些礼物
and know that your family inspires us all.
您的家族激励着我们所有人
Normally, tourists gather here
通常 游客聚集在这里
to witness the changing of the guard.
见证卫兵换岗
Soon, the fashion world may witness its own changing of the guard,
很快 时尚界将会见证自己品味的变换
as Her Royal Highness Princess Eleanor
埃莉诺公主殿下
looks set to upstage Her Majesty the Queen
看起来已经抢走了王后的风采
with her own look at couture British designs, something the global...
用她自己对于英伦服装设计的理解 一些全球...
For decades I've been promoting British fashion.
几十年来 我一直引领英国时尚潮流
I've made countless designers household names.
我设计出无数家喻户晓的时装作品
Now my spoiled daughter throws a tantrum and it's international news.
现在 被我宠坏的女儿 和我对着干 还上了国际新闻
Your show takes place in the Palace.
你的秀是在皇宫里面举♥行♥的
No-one can better that.
没有人可以比这更好
Mm. Perhaps it's time for a change.
恩 或许现在是时候改变了
Find out where her show is taking place.
找到她举办秀的地方
See what Tweedledee and Tweedledumbass know.
看看哪个阿猫阿狗会知道
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表