剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
但是 爸爸 这不是你的错
But, Dad... it wasn't your fault.
真的不是
It wasn't.
我本该打给他 我跟他说我会打给他
I was supposed to call him. I told him I'd call him.
却
But instead, I...
你在巴黎泡吧
You went clubbing in Paris.
莱尼 这也不是你的错
It wasn't your fault either, Lenny.
- 王后陛下您找我 - 请坐
- Your Majesty asked for me. - Please sit.
你跟随我儿子多久了
How long were you with my son?
六年 王后陛下
Six years, Your Majesty.
你干得很好 我知道他很喜欢你
You've done well. I know he likes you very much.
你知道这是怎么回事么
What do you know about this?
或许王后陛下希望普莱斯先生在场
Perhaps Her Majesty would prefer an audience with Mr. Pryce.
我已经听过普莱斯先生的答案了
I've heard from Mr. Pryce.
我现在问的是你
I'm asking you.
您问题中的主人公曾在
The subject in question was observed
三个不同的场合
standing essentially immobile for several hours
一动不动地站了好几个小时
on three separate occasions.
据我所知 此人身份不明
As far as I know, his identity is unknown.
- 还有呢 - 王后
- What else? - Ma'am?
这究竟是谁 马库斯
Who the hell is this, Marcus?
陛下 恕我直言
Your Majesty, with all due respect...
你最好还是不要抢着发言了
You'd prefer not to speak out of turn.
那么 让我先说吧
So, let me speak first.
我们处于战争状态 杰弗瑞先生
We are at war, Mr. Jeffreys,
现在英雄与恶棍的界限
and it's becoming increasingly difficult
越来越模糊不清
to tell the heroes from the villains.
我知道你的服役记录
I know your service record,
我也知道你对我儿子意味着什么
I know what you've meant to my son,
我的直觉告诉我 我可以信任你
and my instincts tell me you can be trusted.
所以 拜托了 以你的专业眼光看
So, please, in your professional opinion,
我现在看着的究竟是谁
what am I looking at?
他的站姿是受过训练的 所以他可能是一名退役军人
The standing is very disciplined, so he's likely ex-military.
或许是王室的保镖
Possibly King's Guard.
他携带的武器放在身体左侧 所以他是个右撇子
He's carrying a weapon on his left side, so he's right-handed,
他知道摄像头在哪里
and he knows where the cameras are,
这暗示着他想让某人知道他在那里
which suggests he wants someone to know he's there.
他在那儿只是为了引起连锁反应而已
He's there to provoke a response.
我想让你继续深入调查
I want you to investigate this further,
不受普莱斯 军情处 或者别的任何人的约束
independent of Mr. Pryce,the MI's, or anyone else.
这是您的直接命令么 陛下
Is that a direct order, Your Majesty?
是的
Yes, it is.
祝你好运
Good luck.
瑞秋
Oh, Rachel.
我想让你安排一场与奈杰尔·穆尔菲尔德的见面
I want you to arrange a meeting with Nigel Moorefield.
关于反君主制度的行动
Of the anti-monarchist movement?
没错 看看他是否能过来 尽快
That very one. See if he can come here. As soon as possible.
遵命
Of course.
瑞秋
Rachel...
当你不在宫殿的时候你会去哪
Where do you go when you're not here?
你会做些什么
What do you do?
我是个施虐者 陛下
I'm a dominatrix, Your Majesty.
哇哦
Oh.
我打赌你是个不错的施虐者
I'll bet you're a good one.
是最好的 陛下
The best, Your Majesty.
谨慎点 掌握各种秘密的女人
Discreet. Keeper of secrets.
我一直守口如瓶
Silent as a grave.
恩
Mm.
- 奈杰尔·穆尔菲尔德 - 好的 陛下
- Nigel Moorefield. - Yes, Ma'am.
现在你在躲我吗
Now you're hiding from me?
没有看见他我不能走
I can't leave without seeing him.
- 你本可以那么告诉我 - 我努力过了
- You could have just told me that. - I tried.
你会帮助我找到他吗
Will you help me find him?
我带着王后下达的直接命令
I have direct orders from the Queen.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
但 如果我可以的话
But, if I could,
我会从用你父亲的通行证追踪他的手♥机♥入手
I'd start by tracking his phone using your father's access.
我真是搞不懂你为什么又问我这个问题
I don't know why you're asking me this again.
我是摄政王 我已经回答过这些问题了
I'm the Prince Regent, and I've already answered these questions.
你告诉我在调查中要周密
You've asked me to be thorough in this investigation.
我是让你把时间和精力
I've asked you to dedicate your time and energy
花在辨认那个站在门口的男人的身份上
into discovering the identity of the man at the gates.
但看看我们在做什么
Yet here we are.
你不喜欢我 是吗 普莱斯
You don't like me, do you, Pryce?
利亚姆王子说你在他之前就到了隧♥道♥
Prince Liam stated you were in the tunnels before him.
你女儿声称她看见我躲在暗处
And your daughter claimed she saw me lurking in the shadows.
这也是你否认的
Which you denied.
但你在安保录像里确认了
But you confirmed on the security footage.
那你为什么要撒谎
Then why lie?
因为我和詹姆斯·霍洛韦在一起
Because I was with James Holloway.
我们在做♥爱♥
We were having sex.
他是个已婚男人 我只是努力想做个可敬的人
He's a married man. I was trying to be honorable.
好吧 一个可以偷偷摸摸和已婚男人
Well, as honorable as one can be
滚床单的可敬之人
while sneaking around and having sex with a married man.
但这些事情一向
But these things are always a little...
令人尴尬
sticky.
需要我告诉你“口♥交♥”怎么拼吗
Should I spell "fellatio" for you?
我会和霍洛韦先生谈谈
I'll speak with Mr. Holloway.
一如既往 感谢你抽出时间
As always, I appreciate your time.
普莱斯 我回答了你所有的问题两次
Pryce... I answered all of your questions twice.
但你从来没有回答过我的问题
But you never answered mine.
不 我没有 还有 不 我不喜欢你
No. I didn't. And, no, I don't like you.
你说的真好
Well done, you.
代我向霍洛韦问好
Tell Holloway I said hello.
如果你正在找他 你可以看看他的衣柜
If you're looking for him, you might try his closet.
手♥机♥定位
正在搜索中
无法定位
你那时在地道里等我 而我却和奥菲莉娅在一起
You were waiting in the tunnel and I was with Ophelia...
我永远都不能原谅我自己
and I'll never forgive myself.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
也不是奥菲莉娅的错
It's not Ophelia's fault.
我想你已经明白了
And I think you already know that.
除此之外 在罗伯特死后我还告诉你什么了
Besides, what was it I told you after Robert died?
选择爱
Choose love.
选择你自己的人生
Choose your own path.
我的确是在选择我要走的路
I'm choosing my own path.
这条路直接把我引向了一场宿醉
And that own path leads directly to a hangover.
你还好吗 小伙子
Are you okay, fella?
伙计 简直不敢相信
Fella? Believe that?
前一天还是殿下 今天就成了伙计
One day it's Your Highness, the next day fella.
你特么在和谁讲话呢
Who the hell are you talking to?
Gogmagog:英国民间流传故事中的巨人
继续倒你的酒 高格马高格
Just pour the drinks, Gogmagog.
你刚叫我什么
What did you call me?
谷歌♥一下 哥们
Google it... fella.
恕我直言 王后
With all due respect, Your Majesty,
我能问问这是关于什么的吗
may I ask what this is regarding?
你有一张不讨喜的脸 穆尔菲尔德先生 你看着很诡诈
You have a very unlikable face, Mr. Moorefield. You look shifty.
有很多人这么说我 陛下
I've been told that, Your Majesty.
但如果你在想我和国王的袭击事件有关联的话
But if you're thinking I had anything to do with the King's attack...
不 并不是
No, I'm not.
因为 你看着很诡诈 同时你也看着很胆小
Because, while you look shifty, you also look cowardly.
另外 过去没有 未来也不会有一个叫奈杰尔的人袭击国王
Besides, no-one named Nigel could ever, or will ever, fell a King.
我猜这对你来说不是新闻
I assume that isn't news to you.
我把你请来这里不是为了责备你或者侮辱你
I didn't ask you here to accuse you or to insult you.
而是因为万一国王无法康复
I asked you here because should His Majesty not recover,
继任计划就必须有所改变
changes to the succession plan must be made.
你不想让赛勒斯成为国王
You want to deny Cyrus the throne.
赛勒斯可以坐上王位
Cyrus can have the throne.
但你考虑过在赛勒斯即位后会发生什么吗
But have you considered what happens following the reign of King Cyrus?
穆尔菲尔德先生 见见这两位除了国王和摄政王之外
Mr. Moorefield... meet the two most important British subjects
最重要的两个英国人物
next to the King and the Prince Regent.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表