剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
不 上车
No. Get in.
国王恐怕不再是我父亲了
The King is supposedly no longer my father,
所有人都被赛勒斯控制了
everyone is being manipulated by Cyrus,
没人值得信任 而我找不到利亚姆
no-one is to be trusted,and I can't find Liam.
所以 讽刺的是 我现在来求助你了
So, ironically, I now turn to you,
一个我从未相信过的人
the one person who I could never trust,
突然变成了唯一一个
who suddenly may be the only person
能让我远离那些行尸走肉的人
who can keep me from waking up dead.
现在上车
Now get in.
你会开车吗
Do you even know how to drive?
不 但我在试着弄明白
No. But I am figuring it out.
哪里是
Where's the...?
我知道
I knew that.
我们不得不这么做 以此来保护王室
'We do what we have to do to protect the throne...
还有 保护我们自己
and to protect ourselves.
这不是结束 我保证
This is not the end. I promise.
某种程度上 这才是我们的开始
In many ways, it is our beginning.'
- 在我位子上坐着舒服吗 - 这是西蒙的桌子
- Comfortable at my desk? - It's Simon's desk.
这是一国之君的位子
It's the ruling Monarch's desk,
我不确定你是否听到了 但那个人是我
and I'm not sure if you've heard, but that would be me.
瑞秋
Rachel.
王后陛下
Your Majesty?
我要毁掉这张桌子
I'd like to have this desk destroyed.
最好是烧得面目全非
Preferably burned beyond recognition.
然后把灰洒在
I'd like to have the ashes sprinkled into
能和赛勒斯的屁♥股♥相配的地方
something that will fit up Cyrus's ass.
哦 没问题 王后陛下
Oh. That shouldn't be a problem, Your Majesty.
相信我 我刚好知道怎么做
Trust me, I know just the type.
我知道你会的 多谢了 瑞秋
I know you do. Thank you, Rachel.
这是我的荣幸
My pleasure literally.
看来我们之间有一点矛盾 好吧
So we had a little tiff. Fine.
但是未来的发展 我们需要彼此
But moving forward we need each other.
我们就彼此完全坦诚吧
Let's simply agree to full disclosure
这样我们的同盟将会坚不可摧
and our alliance will be invincible.
我们都会收获君主制
We both have a monarchy to gain.
然而我才是唯一有可能遭受重大损失的人
And yet I'm the only one with a great deal to lose.
啊 没错 亲爱的阿利斯泰尔
Ah, yes. Dear Alistair.
如果兵败如山倒 我们该怎么做
What are we doing about our dashing lose end?
- 我会解决的 - 怎么解决
- I'm taking care of it. - How?
我说了我会处理的
I said I'm taking care of it.
彼此坦诚该到此为止了
So much for full disclosure.
我是开玩笑的 瑞秋
I was joking, Rachel.
噢
Oh.
该死的
Shit.
好吧 另一个半王室血脉
Well, it's the other halfy.
你有说过不准我见父亲吗
Did you say I couldn't see my father?
不要再说这个了
Not this again.
这是考虑到国王的安全 与私人无关
It's for the King's safety. It's nothing personal.
这完全是私人的事情 我们都很清楚
It's completely personal and we both know it.
所以现在你想怎样
So now what?
你想像你的平民妹妹那样成为个麻烦吗
Do you plan to be a problem like your common-blood sister?
事实上 我想让步
Actually... I plan to concede.
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
那应该很有趣
This should be interesting.
你想让我消失
You want me gone?
不管是否合适 你都想争得王位
You want to run the Monarchy however you see fit?
好吧 你能得到王位 我今天就会离开
Fine. You can have it. I'll leave today.
- 你这是什么意思 - 我需要一架飞机
- What's the catch? - I need the plane.
我想 自从我被剥夺爵位
I assume, since I've been stripped of my title
并且被限制见国王之后
and restricted from seeing the King,
我也无权使用飞机了 对吗
the plane is off limits, as well?
所以如果我给你使用飞机的权限
So if I give you access to the plane,
你就会远走高飞不再回来了吗
you'll leave and not return?
没错
That's right.
好 我甚至会给你安排好去机场的车
Fine. I'll even arrange a car to take you to the airport.
- 我坚持这么做 - 不用了 谢谢
- I insist. - No, thanks.
我不相信你 飞机就够了
I don't trust you. Just the plane.
什么 没有拥抱告别吗
What, no hugs goodbye?
#你会为我流血吗#
Would you bleed for me
#从我的唇上舐掉血迹如同你需要我一般#
Lick it off my lips like you needed me?
所以让我把事情捋捋清楚
So let me get this straight.
国王被刺伤了 利亚姆失踪了
The King's been stabbed, Liam's missing,
而你 同意去见
and you've agreed to meet
自称是精神错乱的杀人犯
some self-professed psychotic murderer
并且毫不为此担心
and you're not worried about that?
我当然很担心
Of course I'm worried about that.
不然你觉得你为什么会在这儿
What do you think you're doing here?
好吧 我不知道 我在这干嘛呢
Well, I don't know. What am I doing here?
据我所知
As far as I can tell,
你在三件事中扮演了核心角色 贾斯珀
you're the go-to guy for three things, Jasper.
录像并向我勒索
To videotape and blackmail me.
给我的母亲口♥交♥
To go down on my mother.
然后保护我不受到那个 想和我在桥下碰面
And to protect me from a psychotic murderer
的精神病杀人犯的伤害
who wants to meet me under a bridge.
考虑到我们已经完成前两件事了
Considering we've already ticked the first two boxes,
我想你应该准备好做第三个了
I figured you'd be up for the third.
好吧 但我们得先去王宫
Okay. But we have to go to the palace first.
好 但你得在车里等我
Fine. But you'll have to wait in the car.
等等
Wait.
你说指控已被撤销了
You said the charges have been dropped.
他们撤消了 严格来说 你可以进入王宫了
They have been. Technically, you're allowed in the palace.
我们没时间让你和我母亲睡一觉
We just don't have time for you to sleep with my mum.
你知道根本没有录像带吗
You realize there was no videotape...
是啊 我知道 谢谢你
Yes, I know that. Thank you.
父亲 你吓到我了
Dad. You scared me.
你在准备去纽约吗
Are you going to New York now?
是啊
Yeah.
这是个好机会
It's a good opportunity.
我幸运地拥有这个机会 这就是我想要的
I'm lucky to have it. It's what I want.
利亚姆王子与此有关吗
And did Prince Liam have anything to do with this?
我想是的
I guess.
进展不顺利
It's not gonna work out.
抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, honey.
但也许这样最好
But it's for the best.
专注于跳舞 追逐你的梦想
Focus on your dancing. Chase your dreams.
一切将会变得有条不紊
Everything else will fall into place.
你说的对 下了飞机我会打给你的
You're right. I'll call when I land.
如果我到了那儿 你就可以把我的东西送过来了
And, if I get it, you can send my stuff.
嘿 我会带给你的
Hey, I'll bring your stuff.
你会得到它的 这是你应得的
And you'll get it. And you'll deserve it.
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
相信我 我真的爱你
Trust that I do.
噢 我相信
Oh, I do.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
胜过一切
More than anything.
我以你为荣
And I'm proud of you.
# 今夜我的脑中燃起了火焰 #
Set a fire in my head tonight
# 继续点燃香烟 #
Go on and light a cigarette
# 在我的脑子里燃起火焰 #
Set a fire in my head
# 今夜在我的脑中燃起火焰 #
Set a fire in my head tonight
# 今夜 今夜 #
Tonight, tonight
#今晚在我的手中燃起火焰#
Set a fire in my head tonight
卢修斯
Lucius.
我想让你为我送一下这封信
I'd like you to deliver this letter for me.
你是我唯一能相信的人
You're the only one I can trust.
我将用生命守护它 王后陛下
I will guard it with my life, Your Majesty.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
陛下为今晚的采访做好准备了吗
Is Your Majesty prepared for her interview this evening?
已经做好充分的准备了
As much as I'll ever be.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表