剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Previously, on The Royals...
王室 前情提要
We're not gonna have another day like we had today.
我不希望今天的事再发生
Cuz if we do, I'm releasing the video.
如果有下次 我就公开那段录像
If we keep having coffee together
如果我们继续一起喝咖啡
it might eventually turn into a real date.
最后可能会变成真正的约会
About that...
关于那个...
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're the next King of England
您是英国的下一任国王
and there are many girls out there
会有许多女孩在你身边
who are gonna understand what that means
她们知道王位意味着什么
and you're gonna need a girl like that.
你需要的是那种女孩
Look out!
小心前面!
How did the press not know about you and Gemma?
媒体怎么会不知道你和吉玛的关系
They said it's an extraction protocol.
我们签了一个家族协议
So you just left her there? I have to.
所以你就把她丢在那儿了? 我不得不
You get it all sorted and want to have a proper date, you have my number.
等你理清楚了 想来一次正式的约会 你有我的号♥码
I know I've made mistakes.
我知道我犯了些错
I'd give it all up to have Robert back.
为了罗伯特能回来 我宁愿放弃一切
But I've been told that I might make a great King one day.
但是有人告诉过我 终有一天我会是最伟大的国王
Just give me a chance.
请给我一个机会
Let's put him on the plane tour,see how the people respond to him.
让他参加地面游♥行♥ 看看人♥民♥对他的态度
The plane tour is the one chance I have to curry favor with the people.
地面游♥行♥是我巴结人♥民♥的大好机会
I understand. But you're not the next King of England.
我理解 但你并不是英国的下一任国王
Ah, there it is.
啊 在那儿
My hero, Dr. Cohen.
我的英雄 科恩医生
As always.
一如既往
How long will it take again?
这次又要多长时间?
As I told you the last time, Your Highness
我最后一次告诉你 公主殿下
the electrolytes and vitamins in the I.V.
生理盐水和维生素在逐渐输入你的体内
will take 10-15 minutes to remove the hangover
是否将会在10到15分钟带走你体内的酒精
depending on the severity.
取决于您酗酒的严重程度
Oh, don't take a judgy tone, doc.
别用这么官方的调调 医生
OK? It is not easy entertaining foreign dignitaries myself
好吗 在家人出门在外的时候 独自款待国外的达官贵人
with the family out of town.
这对我来说可不容易
Who would have thought that the Crown Prince of Liechtenstein
谁会想到列支敦斯登皇子
could put them back that easily?
能把他们简简单单就打发走的?
I mean, Liechtenstein.
我的意思是 列支敦斯登
Your Highness.
公主殿下
Morning, Princess.
早安 公主殿下
I trust entertaining the Crown Prince of Liechtenstein went well last night?
我相信昨晚款待列支敦斯登皇子的事 一定进展得很顺利吧?
Rachel, I'm nothing if not a good time.
瑞秋 如果不顺利我就什么都不是了
Brilliant. On to the next matter.
干得漂亮 下一件事情
I've arranged a tour of some charities
我安排您去一些慈善机构参观
over the next few days.
在今后的几天里
It's vital we capitalize on your good press since Fashion Week.
最至关重要而是 我们将利用你自时装周以来的正面报道
I'm not interested. This smells a lot like Mother trying to control my headlines again.
我没兴趣 这听起来太像我妈又想让我上头条了
No, I assure you, it's important...
不 我向你保证 这非常重要...
Well, if I check in on one of Robert's charities?
如果我去的是罗伯特的慈善机构之一呢?
I mean if it's good press you're after, surely any charity will do?
如果你想要的是正面新闻 任何一家慈善机构都行对吧
Apologies, Your Highness, but there just won't be any time.
很抱歉 公主殿下 但已经没时间考虑了
Your schedule is packed with existing arrangements.
你的日程表已经被目前的活动塞满
Okay, well. Look, if I can't check in on at least one of Robert's, I won't do any.
好吧 听着 如果我连一个罗伯特的慈善机构也去不了 我罢♥工♥
The hell are you looking at?
你TM看毛线呢?
That bitch.
这个婊♥子♥!
Hi. Are you on the plane? Hey. Yeah.
嗨 你在飞机上吗? 嘿 是的
Is Mum there? Yeah.
妈妈在那吗? 是的
Can you tell her... Hush... Relax. I'll talk to her.
你能不能告诉她... 嘘... 放松 我会告诉她
You know how she meddles.
你知道她就爱管闲事
I'll fix it, Lenny. OK?
我会处理的 莱尼 好吗?
I gotta go.
我得走了
Gemma... What are you doing here?
吉玛...你在这里干嘛?
I've chosen her as my lady-in-waiting on the rural tour.
在乡村旅行期间 我选择她作陪
Not everything is about you and Ophelia.
这个世界不是围着你和奥菲莉娅转的
Heard she rebuffed you, by the way.
顺便一提 听说她好像拒绝了你
Come along, Gemma.
过来 吉玛
Sex on a plane.
在飞机上啪啪啪
Just saying.
说说而已
At least this time I don't have to drive.
至少这次我不用开车了
Make sure you've being instagram that.
确保把照片分享了
You're late.
你迟到了
And you're miserable. Go away.
你好像很不耐烦 滚开
The Queen wishes me to accompany you on your charity tour.
女王殿下希望我陪着你们去参加慈善活动
Either you stay or I stay.
有你就没我
Whatever you would like, Your Highness.
随你的便 公主殿下
And obviously there's no staff along the way or I bailed. Understood?
沿途不能有人跟着我 不然我就罢♥工♥ 懂吗?
Off you go.
你可以走了
They're all Team Helena and they cockblock my buzz.
他们都是海伦娜团队的 弄得我脑袋嗡嗡响
What's first stop on this bloody tour?
这该死巡回的第一站是什么?
Gateway Assisted Living.
老人疗养院
An old folks' home? Seriously?
去老年人的家里? 真的吗?
Jasper. Have you being hung out with old people while on ecstasy before?
贾斯伯 你在嗑药的时候你带过老人遛弯吗?
No.
没有
No. Me neither.
是的 我也没有
Hey. Hi, I am on my way to pick you up
嘿 嗨 我在路上 准备接你出来约会
for that date you've been avoiding for two weeks.
你躲我已经躲了两个礼拜了
I haven't been avoiding you, I've seriously been seriously really...
我并没有躲你 我真的是...
Really busy, I know.
真的很忙 我知道
But I've decided I'm not gonna accept any more excuses
但是我已决定不再相信你的任何借口
no matter how legitimate.
无论是多么正当的借口
Thing is... I can't right now.
事实.. 我现在不能
Oh, shocker. What is it this time?
哦 真是耸人听闻 这次又是什么?
I was actually just about to wash my hair.
我正要洗我的头发
Come on! What is this, 1963?
得了吧!这是什么年代了 1963年吗
Even "sorting your recycling" was better than that.
我觉得"正在清理回收站"都比那理由好.
Just say you're not interested.
你就说对我不感兴趣就行了
I can take it.
我可以接受
Okay, fine. Why don't you come by my place? We can hang out here.
那好 你为什么不来我住的地方找我? 我们还可以逛逛
Just to be clear, by "your place" you mean the Royal Palace?
把话说清楚 你口中的"地方"是皇宫吗?
Yes.
是的
My dad and the King are still in Canada.
我的父亲和国王仍在加拿大
And the rest of the family is on the countryside tour.
而剩下的家庭成员正在乡村旅行
So we'll have the whole place to ourselves.
所以整个皇宫都是我们的了
And a day's worth of tourists.
一天所有的游览收入
And about 1,000 staff members.
还有大约1000名员工供你差遣
Give or take. Sounds cozy.
差不多吧 听起来真爽
The hell are you wearing?
你穿的是什么鬼?
Kid thinks he's going for a night out in Soho.
他觉得晚上到索霍了要出去浪呢
Absolutely not. The stylists laid something more "country appropriate" on your bed.
显然不是 看来设计师把更多的'国家情怀'铺在你的床上了
What about you? I'm the Queen.
那你呢? 我是王后
People expect me to look like the Queen.
人们希望我看起来就像王后
Now, please, go change.
现在 麻烦去换衣服
He seems about as enthusiastic as I am.
他看起来和我一样热情
You used to love this annual tour.
你以前很喜欢这个年度旅游的
Must have sired children all up and down the countryside.
一定会在乡下到处播洒种子
It was fun when it was my tour.
这是我旅行时的乐子了
Not since it got handed over to Prince Playboy.
从我把位置让给花花王子后就没有了
At least now I don't have to step off the plane and ruin my new bespoke Jimmy Choo's.
至少现在我不必走下飞机 烧了我的新定制的周仰杰
Or bump into any of your bastards.
或者撞上你的哪个私生子
Win-win.
一举多得
Bloody hell. Don't stop there.
哎呀 不要停下
Get it? I'm a lady-in-waiting.
明白了? 我是一个侍女
It's a double entendre.
这是个双关语
Yeah, I get it.
好的 我明白了
I never realized how hot you are when you're focused.
我从未发现你专注时竟是如此性感
Gemma, I think perhaps... Don't worry. I'm not staying.
吉玛 我认为或许... 别担心 我不会久待的
You have a lot on your mind.
你有很多心事
I know how important the tour is
我知道这旅行有多重要
the world finally getting a peek at the King I know you are.
世界人♥民♥最终将一睹英皇风采
I merely came to remind you what the next King of England gets:
我只想小小地提醒你一下 下任英皇将得到
me.
我
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表