剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
谢谢 父亲
Well, you might not want to hang out with him
那好 你可能不想和他一起出去
but he certainly seems to want to hang out with you
但是他看起来真的很想和你出去走走
Next King of England on his way up
下任英国国王正在走来
Good morning, sir Good morning, Ted
早上好 先生 你也早上好 泰德
Hi Oh, hey
嗨 哦 嘿
What's up? Sorry to come unannounced.
发生了什么? 很抱歉我不请自来
That's what she said wow
和她说的一样 喔
So, Eleanor said you and my mom are hanging out now
那么 听埃莉诺说你和我妈出去了
Yeah. We go to the mall together, trade clothes
是的 我们去商场购物去了 买♥♥一些衣服
threaten each other I should have warned you
互相警告什么的 我该提前提醒你
It's kind of what we do.I meet someone, she threatens them.
司空见惯 我想与一些人交往 而她却警告他们远离我
It passes for lovein our family
在我们家里经常这样
It's fine. I mean,it's nice of you to stop by,
这也不错 我的意思是 你能来这里逛逛真不错
but totally unnecessary
但完全没有必要
Good, because that's not why I stopped by
很好 因为这不是我来访的原因
I was wondering if you wanted to grab a coffee some time
我想知道 要不要一起出去喝咖啡
What about erm...that sludge that you drink?
或是 你说的什么茶之类的?
Iced soy dirty... girl?
又冷又脏...
Iced dirty chai with soy
掺了酱油的印度冰茶
It's delicious.You should try it.
它很美味 你应该尝试一下
I plan to. With you if you say yes.
如果你同意跟我一起 我想我会试试
I don't know It's just coffee, Ophelia
我可不确定 只是喝杯咖啡 奥菲利亚
If that's your story
那是个借口
Fine Coffee
那好 咖啡
You and me. Me and the future King of England
你和我 我和未来英国的国王
having all the coffee
喝遍全世界所有的咖啡
Good. Um... yeah.
不错 啊...好啊
A little awkward,but I'm still in
有点小尴尬 但是我还会坚持
I'll text you Okay
我会给你发短♥信♥ 好的
I've gotta go
我得走了
Hey. Thanks for stopping by
嘿 谢谢你来看我
I wanted to
我想
Had nothing to do with the Queen
和女王完全无关
This is gonna suck
事情真是越来越糟
Hey, Robby
嘿 罗比
I miss you...
我想你...
..and I'm gonna miss you
并且我越来越想你
I'll be fine You know me
我会好起来的 你知道的
Look out for Liam, though
保佑利亚姆
I think he's gonna need it
我觉得他会需要的
Where to, Your Highness?
您要去哪?殿下
Have you ever been to Paris,Jasper?
你去过巴黎吗?贾思柏
Dad, are you consideringa bolishing the Monarchy because of me?
父亲 你是想为了我废了君主立宪制吗?
Because you don't believe in me?
因为你不信任我
No
不
I'm considering it because I do believe in you
我正是因为相信你 所以才考虑这件事
And because I want something more for you
因为我对你的期望更大
What could be more than King?
还有什么比国王更重要?
Love
爱
A family raised beyond the tabloids
一个家族的跃升远高于那些流言蜚语
and the walls of a castle
与帝王城♥堡♥的城墙
A life lived and not destined
人生要用生活来打造 而不是缘分注定
I like Ophelia very much
我非常喜欢奥菲利亚
Me too
我也是
Her mother was killed because of me
我的母亲因为我难产去世了
Because men always choose the wrong things
因为人类总是选择错误的事情去做
They stalk power and wealth
他们高视阔步的走向权力与财富
and frivolous things they think will make them whole
然后无聊的事情将会充斥他们的人生
And it never does
他们永远都不会成功
It never does
永远都不会
But her father chose duty and honor
但是他的父亲选择了责任与荣誉
and service to the King
为了国王奉献了一生
Those aren't frivolous things
他所做的一切都不是无意义的
No
不
If you asked him, could he do it all over again?
如果你问他 你还想再做一次吗?
What road do you think he'd travel?
你觉得他这一路是怎样走来的
Ted chose duty over love
泰德觉得义务在爱之上
Robert chose honor over his own path
罗伯特选择了荣誉而不是他自己原本的轨迹
Choose love
选择爱
Choose your own path
选择你自己的道路
Those are the roads to travel, my son
那些路都得你自己走 我的儿子
Hey. Go home.
嘿 回家
You are welcome
不客气
Get out
走开
I apologize in advance, Jasper,for getting you sacked
首先我很抱歉 贾思珀你被解雇了
But... let's be honest,I mean
但是...实话讲 我的意思是
you were a dead man walking anyway
你是一具行尸走肉
Probably so
可能吧
What do er... you remember from last night, anyway?
无论如何...你还记得昨晚吗?
Erm... Nothing, Jasper
额...都忘了 贾斯珀
You were perfectly forgettable
你可真健忘
It's just that I remember everything
那就是说你记得所有事情
Yeah, well, like I said...You're very welcome
好吧 就像我说的那样 我很欢迎你
I remember being at the club
我记得在酒吧里
And I remember the drugs that I put in your drink
我记得我把春♥药♥丢在了你的酒里
And I remember every...sordid, depraved
我记得所有...
self-loathing thing that you did after that
你在那之后所做的肮脏的 堕落的事情
You know, when I forget...
你知道 我一旦忘记...
I can always just watch the video
我会时不时的看看录像回忆一下
So I think I'll keep this job
所以我认为 我保住了这份工作
Oh! I like the benefits.
哦! 我喜欢这些好处
Hereditary power
世袭的权利
Entrenched privilege
根深蒂固的特权
Can you really give all of this up?
你真的能够完全放弃这些吗?
I can... and I will
我能...而且我会做到的
And do what? What would you do?
那你以后做什么? 想做些什么?
Who would you be?
你会成为什么样的人?
No one's ever asked me that before
之前从没人这么问过我
I would like to have been a fisherman
我想成为一名渔夫
And, you, brother?
弟弟你呢?
If you could have chosen your own destiny?
如果你能主宰自己的命运的话
If you could have been anything at all?
如果你拥有了一切
What would you have been?
你将会变成怎样
King
国王
That was close, brother
这一枪差点儿解决了我 弟弟
Long live the King
国王永垂不朽
You ready to get some tea? Coffee
准备好喝点什么了吗? 咖啡
I'll give it a shot
我会尝试一下的
Okay, here's the thing
好吧 事情就是这样
It might get a little crazy out there
到那里可能会有一点小疯狂
I'll be fine. It's just coffee.
我应该没事 只是喝咖啡而已
If that's your story
如果你只是故作镇定呢
But just in case, I'm right here
但是 为了以防万一 我还是在你身边吧
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表