剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
You also have a fitting for the garden party.
你还有一个花♥园♥聚会呢
Followed by the charity photo-shoot.
安排在那个慈善宣传之后
And Sir Elton John would like to pop around and say hello.
到时候埃尔顿·约翰爵士会过来打个招呼
Pop around and say hello?
过来打个招呼?
You give someone a title
你给他们一个爵位
and they treat the place like a Starbucks.
他们就把这里当成星巴克了
Quite. The Queen is unfortunately indisposed.
确实如此 很不幸的是女王不会让他们这么做
Now, at halfpast twelve... Just give me the book,Lucius.
那么 十二点半的时候 把书给我,卢修斯
Are you ready, Your Majesty?
准备好了吗 陛下?
Of course, I'm ready. I'm the Queen Of England.
当然准备好了 我可是英国女王啊
When am I not ready?
怎么会有没准备好的时候呢?
Yes, of course, get on with it.
那当然 继续
Really, what's the point?
真的 那是什么
It's a race, you idiot!
这是一场竞赛 傻♥逼♥!
Oooh!
啊哦!
I mean, it's a race, you idiot, Your Royal Highness.
我的意思是 那是一场竞赛 傻♥逼♥殿下
It's a race. True enough.
那确实是一场比赛 没错
But some things in life are meant to be savored.
但是生活中有些事就需要你去尝试
A cold drink.
就像一杯冷饮
Time with your mates.
和同伴在一起的时间
The woman in your bed.
那个跟你上♥床♥的女人
That feels good.
这感觉倍儿爽
Let me ask you something.
我问你点事
You know, could we go somewhere without them?
你知道我们去哪儿才能摆脱那些讨厌鬼吗?
Sorry. What did you have in mind?
不好意思 你是真的介意吗?
Paris?
巴黎?
I was thinking more like your bed.
我觉得你的床可能更合适
I like that even better.
我最爱那个了
But...
但是...
Can we really go to Paris. Sure.
我们真的要去巴黎吗? 当然
My sister's there right now.
我姐姐现在就在那等着呢
Bitch, your coked-up ass better curtsy.
婊♥子♥ 你用你那吸毒的大屁♥股♥行屈膝礼会更好
Do we like them? No.
咱们喜欢他们吗? 不
Your Majesty?
陛下?
My God, Truman. What else did she do?
天哪 杜鲁门 她还做了什么?
I can't imagine it can get any worse.
我实在想象不出来还有比这更糟的
It's not your daughter, sir.
跟您女儿没关系 爵士大人
It's your son.
是您的儿子
I'm afraid it is worse.
恐怕这件事更糟
Prince Liam?
利亚姆王子?
Marcus.
马修斯
You're supposed to guard me, not scare the hell out of me.
你应该保护我 而不是吓唬我
You need to return to the palace, Your Highness.
你得回到宫里 殿下
Why? What's going on? You too, Ophelia.
为什么?出什么事了? 你也一样 奥菲莉亚
Mom?
妈妈?
"Eleanorgy."
'光彩的埃莉诺'
"Flash Dance."
'闪光的舞'
"Royal Beaver."
'皇家海狸'
My daughter, the Princess
我的女儿 堂堂一个公主
behaving like a common whore.
行为举止竟然就像是一个下♥贱♥的妓♥女♥?
But go on, amuse me.Explain this latest disgrace.
继续啊 快逗我开心 解释一下这些个丑闻
But, please, Eleanor,make it original this time.
但是 我求求你 埃莉诺 把这一切都归零
Robert's dead, Mom.
妈妈 罗伯特死了
I'll never forget the look on his face.
我永远不会忘记他的音容笑貌
The bewildered boy who had just lost his brother.
这个迷茫的男孩失去了他的哥哥
And in the same moment...
就在同时...
had become the future King Of England.
这个男孩已经成为了未来的英国国王
It is with heavy hearts that we now have confirmation
我们无比沉痛的宣布
that His Royal Highness Prince Robert is gone.
罗伯特王子殿下已經去世了
Confirmation was made just
刚刚确认
first-born son of King Simon and Queen Helena,
西蒙国王和海伦娜女王的长子
Prince Robert was a fascinating combination...
罗伯特王子是一个万人迷...
And the Palace remains secure,
皇室仍然是安全的
yet tragically silent.
但却陷入默哀
The body is where? And he won't be moved, right?
尸体在哪?死人是不会动的 对不对?
Military protocol's in our favor.
军事协定对我们是有益的
It's imperative things remain anonymous.
有必要让此事隐于幕后
Fiona will handle press, I'll personally escort the body.
菲奥娜会搞定出版社 我会亲自护送遗体
Yeah. I'm on my way.
好的 我马上就到
How'd it happen?
事情是怎么发生的?
We're still gathering information.
我们还在的收集相关信息
Is that the truth from my father
这是从我父亲嘴里说出的真♥相♥
or the official response from the King's Head of Security?
还是国王的安全负责人的官方回应
The truth from your father.
你父亲嘴里说出的真♥相♥
The same father who went to your room to find your bed empty,
就是这个父亲去了你的房♥间 发现你床上空无一人
which can't be said for the Prince's bed.
谁也无法否认这事发生在王子的床上
A fact I had to learn from one of my men.
事实上这是一个我不得不敬为榜样的男人
I know. Just don't take it out on Marcus, okay?
我知道 但是不要把火都撒在马库斯身上 好吗?
He didn't know.
他还不知道这事
When the Queen asks her head of security
当女王问她的安全负责人
why he can't control his own daughter
为什么他不能控制自己的女儿时
what would you like me to say?
如果你是我 你会说什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
You could tell her that your normally somewhat responsible daughter
你可以告诉她 你一向很靠谱的女儿
got drunk on gin and tonic. Mostly gin
喝多了杜松子酒和奎宁水 大部分是酒
and had irresponsible but protected sex with her son.
不负责任和她儿子上♥床♥ 但我们做了保护措施
And is very much ashamed of herself.
她自己也感到非常羞愧
I'm an employee, Ophelia.
我只是一个小员工 奥菲莉亚
We live here under an unspoken code of distance and division.
我们就这么心照不宣的在这住下了
A code you must have forgotten,
你一定是忘了规矩
otherwise you wouldn't have been up all night drinking mostly gin
不然你不会一整晚的喝酒
and having illicit sex with the future King of England.
和一个未来的英国国王发生不正当关系
You're absolutely right.I'm sorry.
你是对的 我对此非常抱歉
And I'm sorry about Robert.
我对罗伯特的事情感到遗憾
I'm disappointed in you.Go to class.
我对你很失望 去上课吧
Oh. I'm glad you're using protection.
哦 我很高兴你做了保护措施
Dad?
爸爸?
Could you never say that again, please?
我求你别再提这件事了好吗?
And you forgot your phone.
你忘带手♥机♥了
I owed him a call.
我欠他一次电♥话♥
Last night I promised I'd call him, but...
我昨晚保证会打给他 但是...
They're gonna come now. All of them.
他们所有人现在都会回来的 所有的人
Maybe do Mom a favor and wear some knickers.
给妈妈点面子 穿上衬裤好吗
Mom can piss off.
妈妈会气疯了
Maybe do Dad a favor then.
那看在爸爸的面子上
It's good to see you, Len.
很高兴见到你 莱恩
Robert loved you most.
罗伯特最爱的人是你
Hey.
嗨
This sucks, huh?
这很糟糕 是吧?
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Oh, my God. I'm never flying commercial again.
哦 天呐 我再也不坐商务舱了
Where's our plane? It's redic.
我们的飞机在哪? 太荒谬了
It's recock.
是一团糟
Saw your fanny on the front page, Len.
你的封面照看着可真精神呢 莱恩
Well done, you.
干得漂亮
Yeah, but how many people read the tabs, anyway?
好吧 不管怎样 能有多少人看这个呢?
Like, three million?
大概 300万?
I mean, that's less than what's seen your bits anyway.
我是说 不管怎么还是要少一点的
Yadda, yadda, yadda. Whatever.
等等等等 怎么
Oh, God... Sorry about Bobby.
哦 天呐 波比的事情真是遗憾
Yeah. Like, no fair.
是啊 一点也不公平
So, is our father about?
父亲怎么样了?
That neglectful tosser.
那个不负责任的二流子
Marcus said you wanted to see me?
听马库斯说 你想要见我?
Erm... Please, be sit.
恩 请坐
How do you like your tea?
你觉得茶怎么样?
I like it when it's called coffee.
我更喜欢咖啡
Iced dirty chai with soy.
掺了酱油的印度冰茶
I know those are words, but I have no idea what they mean
我见过单词 但是放在一起我完全不知道是什么意思
Last year when my mom died
去年我妈妈去世的时候
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表