剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
How is the public faring in the wake of Robert's death?
公众对罗伯特的去世有什么反应
I think we'll go
我想我们该走了
Robert carried himself with a nobility and grace that was easy to admire.
罗伯特一生高贵优雅 受人敬仰
He was inspiring and he was ours
他鼓舞人心并且他是我们的一员
But I can only speak from this commoner's perspective
但我只能从一个平民的观点来讲
You say he was yours, but you're American
你说他是你们的一员 但你是美国人
My mom was American, but I was born here
我妈妈是美国人 但我出生在这儿
and raised in the States because it was...
在这被养大 因为这里
Because it was safer
因为这里安全些
Please, stay
拜托 留下吧
I appreciate your kind words about Robert, Ophelia. I do
感谢你对罗伯特的怀念 奥菲利亚 真的很感谢
Robert joined the military because I did
罗伯特加入了军队 因为我曾是军人
Like my father before me and his father before him and so on
就像我们父辈 祖父辈 还有其他祖先那样
Robert was killed by tradition. He died a hero's death.
罗伯特死于这种惯例 他死得像个英雄
A noble death. Which merely means he's dead. Why?
他死得高贵 那仅仅意味着他死了 凭什么?
I seem to have lost my appetite.
我似乎没胃口了
I think you'll want to stay to hear this next part, my love.
我认为你会想留下来接着听 亲爱的
I think you all will
我认为你们都想
So put away your phones and your drugs
所以把你们的手♥机♥和毒品都放一边吧
and your lust for the server's sponge and pay attention
忍♥忍♥你们对仆人的性♥欲♥ 然后好好听着
I'm considering asking Parliament for a referendum
我在考虑向国会申请公民投票权
To abolish the Monarchy
来废除君主政体
What does that mean exactly?
那是什么意思?
Um... er... That means you'll have to get a job.
那意味着你得找份工作
A vote, idiot of my loins, to eradicate us.
一次投票 傻子们 来驱逐我们
To erase us. Yeah, but who votes?
为了消灭我们 好吧 但是谁会投票?
The people. But they can't do that.
民众 他们不能这么做
I mean, they're the people.
我的意思是 他们是普通人
You know,and we're, like, "us".
而我们是 呃 贵族
They can and they have.
他们当然有这个权利
Ever heard of America? Oh!
听说过美国吗? 噢
But... I do not want to be American
但是…我并不想成为美国人
I do not want to walk around like Justin Bieber
我可不想像贾斯汀比伯那样
with no shirt on and my trousers hanging off
不♥穿♥衬衫 裤子半掉的到处闲逛
He's Canadian Even worse
他是加拿大的 更糟糕
They can't make us Canadian, can they, Daddy?
他们不能让我们成为加拿大人 对吗 爸爸
Canadian and poor just like Justin Bieber?
加拿大人并且贫困就像贾斯汀比伯那样?
The British Monarchy always has been and always will be
英国一直是君主制而且将永远是
"Always will be" killed Robert
“永远是”杀死了罗伯特
The people need the Monarchy
人们需要君主制
The people need bread and jobs and a decent wage.
人们需要面包 就业和体面的工资
They don't need us
他们不需要我们
With all due respect,my King... how would you know?
恕我直言,我的王……你怎么知道的
Truman. Your Majesty?
杜鲁门 殿下?
I need a favor
我需要你帮个忙
I know you're tired and despondent over Robert
我知道你很累 并且为罗伯特的死感到沮丧
But, honestly
但是 老实说
It was out of character for you to speak so carelessly about the family
如此随意地的谈论家族未来 可不像你的性格
Referendums and Parliament and disbanding the Monarchy
公♥投♥和议会推♥翻♥君主政体
It's all so dramatic
这一切都如此的具有戏剧性
And, frankly, it's weak and less than who you are.
实话说 这样很懦弱 不是你的作风
Forgive me, Your Majesty Er... I was...
原谅我殿下 呃 我刚才...
My God,it's good to be the King
我的上帝 当上国王真好
Dedicate a life to the dying breed
♪ 把生命献给将要熄灭的血统
Throw a punch into the face of vacant leaders and leave
♪ 一拳打在虚华无实的领导人脸上
Pull apart the actors pretending to grieve
♪拉开那些假装悲伤的演员
They never went to the funeral and they never believed
♪ 他们从不参加葬礼并且也不愿相信
I understand you've had dinner with the Prince
我知道你与王子共进晚餐了
He invited me. I said yes
他邀请我的 我同意了
Next time say no
下次拒绝他
Do you ever think maybe I said yes for you?
你有没有想过我也许是因为你才同意的
That saying no might make it awkward between you and the King?
我如果拒绝可能会让你和国王之间产生尴尬?
Did you? No
是么? 不
I said yes because I wanted to go
我答应是因为我想去
But speaking of places we've gone lately
但说起我们最近该去的地方
Did you visit Mom's grave? I've been working
你去给妈妈扫过墓吗? 我一直在工作
The King's welfare is never ending
国王的福利事业永远不会结束
Yeah If you've got something to say, say it
恩 如果你有话要说 说出来
You know what? Fine. I will
你知道么 算了 我说
Two things, actually
事实上 有两件事
I appreciate that you worry about me, and I get it.
谢谢你对我的担心 我感受到了
Being close to the Royal Family is what got Mom killed
和皇室关系亲密 导致了妈妈的死亡
and that's where you go when I'm near them
这是你阻止我接近他们的原因
But it's not the same thing,Dad
但这不是一♥码♥事 爸爸
It is the same thing and frankly, it's not fair to me
这是同样的事情 坦率的说 这对我是不公平的
Because you worry about me,when I'm near them
就因为当我接近他们 你会担心
It's dangerous, Ophelia.Even for a moment
这很危险 即使只有短短一刻
Do you know how many steps it takes to get from the elevator
你知道从电梯到你正坐的椅子
to the chair you're sitting in?
需要多少步吗?
七步
Seven
Do you know how many to your bedroom?
你知道到你卧室要多少步么?
二十三步
I lie awake at night and wait to count those steps
我彻夜难眠 数着你的步子
Because at least I know you're home and you're safe
因为起码我知道你安全地回来了
You worry about a moment
你只是片刻的忧心
I worry about all the other moments
我时刻都在担心
Hey
嘿
You said there were two things
你说过有两件事情
She always put us first, you know?
知道吗 她总是把我们放在第一位
You didn't visit her grave
你从没有去她的墓地看她
You haven't taken a single day off since she died
自从她去世了 你一天都没休息过
Huh That's screwed up Dad
你做的太糟糕了 爸爸
Mom deserves better
妈妈值得更好的
Oh, look who it is. Slag One and Slag Two.
噢 看看这是谁 渣渣1和渣渣2
Get in here you daft bitches
到这来愚蠢的婊♥子♥
I will take... this and this...
我要拿这个和这个
I'll leave you with this, okay?
我把这个留给你
God forbid we get any more of the likes of you
上帝保佑 像你们一样的人越多越好
Oh, yeah, Penelope doesn't actually get high.
佩内洛普不会嗨起来的
She says it makes her queasy
她说这让她反胃
Erm... She is also a virgin Oh!
嗯 她还是一个处♥女♥ 噢!
Just a baggy virgin.Not a blowy or a handy
一个下面宽松的处♥女♥ 既不会用嘴也不会用手
Now I'm queasy
现在我反胃了
Well, you're getting high tonight. Both of you
好吧 今晚你们两个都可以达到高♥潮♥
Just not here
但不是在这
Yes!
是
Maybe... maybe you'll be better at shagging
也许…也许你蓬乱一点会好一些
Although I doubt it.
虽然我对此很表怀疑
I can't believe Robert's gone
我无法相信 罗伯特走了
He would've been a stellar King, yeah?
他本该是优秀的国王 不是么?
If there's even going to be another King
即使在有另一个国王的前提下
Can you imagine it?
你能想象么?
Not being a princess?
不再是公主?
I'm just not qualified to do anything else
任何其他的事情我都做不好
I think I can do all kinds of things
我认为我可以做各种各样的事情
Like erm... serve tea at the Ritz
比如 呃…在公♥馆♥奉茶
Yeah, you know, like,
对 你知道的 像
"Would you like another pot of tea, ladies?
你想要一壶茶么 女士
With some finger cakes?" Food.
和一些手指蛋糕? 食物
"Perhaps like a sweet?" I'm starving.
或者来块糖 我要饿死了
I can't feel my legs
我觉得我轻飘飘的
I need assistance. Len?
我需要帮助 莱恩?
Help!
帮忙!
Come in
请进
His Royal Highness asked for me?
殿下找我么
Yes
是的
Regrettably, there have been complaints about your efforts
遗憾的是 已经有人投诉你了
Enthusiasm of service, that sort of thing
服务热情度 诸如此类
I can assure you this is the first I'm hearing of it
我可以像你保证 这是我第一次听说
I'll do better.I can't be on benefits
我会做到更好 我不能丢掉这份工作
Of course You seem terribly nervous
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表