剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
What aren't you telling me?
西蒙去见了首相
Simon went to see the Prime Minister.
他们每周见面 这是传统
They meet every week. It's tradition.
传统是首相来这里觐见国王
It's tradition when the PM comes here.
- 但这回是国王去见他 - 什么时候呢
- The King went to him. - When?
昨天
Yesterday.
并且他故意隐瞒了这件事
And he was deliberately mysterious about it.
找到你哥哥 并且想办法说服他 你别无选择
Find your brother, and find a way to reason with him, one way or another.
你想传达的最好是好消息
The next piece of news better be good,
否则我会杀了传信人
or I will indeed kill the messenger.
玛茹薇雅的龙王要求一个合理的解释
The Dragon King of Maruvia is demanding a formal apology.
显然他看到了那是他的祭奠之弓
Apparently he noticed it was his ceremonial bow
指向了奥马尔·卡夫
that was aimed at Omar Kayif.
卡夫 就是那个垄断石油的么
Kayif. As in the oil cartel?
你强占了我的保镖么
You bagsied my bodyguard?
- 出去 - 你选了贾斯珀当你的保镖吗
- Get out. - You took Jasper for your detail?
现在
Now.
今天还能更糟吗?
Could this day get any worse?
又怎么了
What?
牛津大伯爵夫人已在门口
The Grand Duchess of Oxford is at the gates.
也是迷醉了
FML.
全体起立欢迎牛津亚历山德拉大伯爵夫人!
All rise for the Grand Duchess Alexandra of Oxford!
- 王后殿下 - 母亲
- Your Majesty. - Mother.
我看见你又重新装潢了这里
I see you've re-decorated.
我想知道为何你总选择拉斯维加斯作为主题
I'd love to know whatever possessed you to choose Vegas as your theme.
噢 退下
Oh, shoo, shoo, shoo, shoo.
我想和我的宝贝单独在一起
I want to be alone with my baby.
好吧 这天杀的混乱
Well, this is a goddamn mess.
他们会说各种各样的话来逼你作出回应
They'll say anything to get a reaction.
不要向他们屈服 他们只需要一个画面 就能夸大其词
Don't give it to them. They'll captureit, and one frame is all they need.
不要紧
No biggie.
你很漂亮 他们要你的照片很并不奇怪
You're beautiful. No wonder they want your picture.
利亚姆王子殿下 请看这边
Prince Liam! Your Highness!
- 在这里 - 比尔 还有奥利弗
- Over here! - Bill. Oliver.
国王将呼吁废除君主立宪制吗 这之间有什么联♥系♥吗
Will the King call for abolition? Is there a connection?
山姆 你一定会给这些照片配上一篇穿凿附会的文章 他也一样
Sam, you know you published those pictures out of context, so does he.
您如何看待有关全民公♥投♥的传言 那将会成为现实吗
What do you say about referendum rumors? Will it happen?
国王陛下非常的通明事理
The King is a more than reasonable man
总会三思而后行的
who isn't about to do anything rash.
现在 很抱歉 先生们 我们还有事情要处理
Now, sorry, gents, we have to go.
看 像你刚说的 没什么大不了的
See? Like you said, no biggie.
对啊
Yeah.
英格兰国王的婚戒
The Wedding Ring of England.
在想离婚的事吗
Thinking of getting a divorce?
我不过是继承了世袭王位的幸运儿
I am the product of a medieval hereditary sweepstake.
一切出自命运的偶然 而非人们坚信的那样由神赐予
Here by chance, not by divine right as was once believed.
那你相信什么呢 哥哥
What do you believe in, brother?
定数 天命
Destiny? Fate?
这不都是“神”的代名词吗
Aren't those just other words for "God"?
命运将你推上王位
Fate put you on the throne,
现在又使你将王权延续
and fate dares you now to hold the line.
数千年的统治
More than a thousand years of rule.
沧海桑田 这就是结局吗
After all those centuries, this is what ends it?
孩子们玩物丧志
Your kids have too much fun?
妻子不再温柔体贴
Your wife doesn't wait up for you when you come home?
你比现在要强大 哥哥 我知道你是这样的
You're stronger than that, brother. I know you are.
瘟疫 战争 共♥产♥主义的冲击 嚣张的纳粹
Plagues, wars, communism, Nazis.
在每一次灾难面前 你都坚持了下来
Everyone before you held the line.
这次也会一样 国王陛下
And so will you, my King.
省省吧
Save your breath.
这个事情的决定权在我身上 弟弟
The burden of this decision rests with me, brother.
当君主制结束时
When the Monarchy ends,
我就会知道我在其中的地位了
I'll know my place in it.
不是当 是如果
Not when. If.
人们还没有开始发表意见
The people haven't spoken yet,
你也许会听到不同的声音
and you might find they disagree.
人们信任君主制度
They believe in the Monarchy.
我也信任君主制度
I believe in the Monarchy.
而唯一不信的人 是你
The only one who doesn't is you.
如果你试图废除王权
If you try and do away with the Crown,
人们只会认为你疯了
they'll think you've lost your mind.
他们不会理解你的理论 他们绝对不会同意
They won't understand your reasoning, and they won't vote yes.
人们需要奇迹 哥哥
The people need the magic, brother.
王室集最伟大最具代表性的美德于一身 而你从人♥民♥手上剥夺了它
You'll be robbing them of the Kingdom's greatest and most defining virtue.
你对人♥民♥本身的利益考虑了多少
You really think so little of the people themselves?
他们才是这个王国最具美德的部分
They are this Kingdom's greatest virtue.
日后他们也许会保留君主制度
Then perhaps they'll keep the Monarchy...
并废黜你
and abolish you.
刚才抱歉 但你实在太棒了
Sorry. You were just so damn good.
先生 皇宫那边叫您回去
Sir. We've been summoned back to the Palace.
我们等奥菲莉娅结束了再去
We'll go when Ophelia's done.
对不起 先生 但这是命令
I'm sorry, sir, but it was an order.
另外 龙国国王不满他的神圣箭矢
The Dragon King doesn't appreciate that his sacred bow and arrow
曾指着一个会导致
was aimed at a petrol tycoon
石油禁运危机的石油大亨
who's threatened an oil embargo, among other things.
就是那个我差点射到的人么 天呐 利亚姆 快去吧
The guy I almost shot? Oh, my God, Liam, go.
处理国际事件比看我跳舞更重要一些
An international incident is slightly more important.
- 马库斯 拜托 和她待在一起 - 先生 我需要和你待在一起
- Marcus please, stay with her. - Sir, I need to stay with you.
- 但是那些人 他们... - 不行
- But one of the others... - No.
我希望我最好的护卫来保护奥菲莉娅
I want my best guy with Ophelia.
我前一个男友只送了我花
My last boyfriend gave me flowers.
这个男友却给了我他最好的保镖
This one gives me his best bodyguard.
好贴心啊
So sweet.
那么
So...
- 这是真的吗 - 只是谣言
- Is it true? - They're simply rumors.
别骗我 海伦娜
Don't lie to me, Helena.
你很失败
You have failed.
不管作为一个妻子 还是一个母亲或是一个女儿
As a wife, as a mother, as a daughter,
最糟糕的是 你甚至连王后都当不好
and most devastatingly of all...as a Queen.
西蒙只是想想这些荒谬的事情罢了 母亲
Simon's only thinking about this nonsense, Mother.
- 他不会采取行动的 - 你肯定吗
- He's not gonna act on it. - Are you sure about that?
难道你忘记了曾经那些
Have you forgotten all that was done
为了让你能登上王后之位而发生的一切
to get you on the throne in the first place?
- 我没有忘记你做的任何事 - 哦成熟点吧
- I'll never forget what you did. - Oh, Grow up.
现代社会最荒谬最虚假的部分就在于
The most ridiculous con of the modern world
每个人都假装自己是无私的
is that everyone pretends not to be self-interested.
而我并不羞于承认这点
And I'm not ashamed to admit it.
赤♥裸♥裸的野心和无情的决心
Naked ambition and ruthless determination
确保了君主制的长存
are what ensures the survival of the Monarchy.
所以 为了你能继承家族的遗产
So, for the sake of your family legacy,
我真的希望你可以成为西蒙的贤内助
I sincerely hope that you can bolster Simon's backbone.
你知道他向来有自己的处事方法
You always knew he was his own man.
那就原谅我吧
Oh, forgive me.
毕竟我们只有一个英国国王可供选择
There was only one King of England to choose from.
难道我做的事情算不上功劳吗
Don't I get any credit for what I did?
我保住了你深深爱着的高贵头衔 这样还不够吗
Don't I get any credit for securing you that grand title you love so very dearly?
我牺牲了那么多 还算不上一点功劳吗
Don't I get any credit for the sacrifices I made?
哦 拜托别说你还在想念那个出身卑微的阿里斯泰尔·莱西
Oh, please don't tell me you are still pining for that low-born Alistair Lacey.
我告诉你多少次了
How many times have I told you
一些小小的冒险可以让你的婚姻保持新鲜感
that having a little fling on the side can keep your marriage fresh.
但是如果真的沉溺进去就是另一回事了
But having feelings is quite another matter.
我会完美地控制我的情感的
I've kept my feelings well contained.
那就好 因为战争马上就要开始了
Good. Because, in times of war,
可不该有人还沉浸在多愁善感之中
one must not be distracted by sentimentality.
你可能连安顿好你的生活和你的家庭都难
You cannot possibly run a life, a family
更别提一个帝国了
let alone an empire that way.
不碰荆棘 焉得玫瑰
She who fears the thorn should never grasp the rose.
一屋不扫何以扫天下
Get your house in order.
一切事情都在我的控制之下 母亲
Things are under control, Mother.
嗯 真的吗
Mm... Are they?
- 马上就会是那样了 - 记住玫瑰与刺 海伦娜
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表