剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
你能跟我们的顾问说一下确保
Will you tell our advisors to make sure
访谈人员不会偏离我们的剧本吗
the interviewer doesn't stray from our script?
我会再私下确认一遍
I will see to it personally.
你在房♥间里了吗
是啊 现在怎么办
嗨
Hello?
到你梳妆台那去 摸摸下面
'Go to your vanity. Reach under it.
- 我需要你帮我拿点东西 - 在梳妆台下面
- I need you to get me something.' - Under my vanity?
在我房♥间里
In my room?
对 你藏了几周毒品的地方
Yeah. Where you kept your drugs for weeks.
是啊 谢谢你 但这是我的房♥间 而那是我的毒品
Yes, thank you, but it's my room and they're my drugs.
等等
Just hold on.
- 一把枪 - 是啊 小心点
- A gun. - 'Yeah. Be careful.
上好了保险 但是子弹已经入膛
The safety's on, but it's loaded.'
你在我的房♥里放了一把装好子弹的枪
You kept a loaded gun in my room?
是啊
'Yes. I did.
现在把它放在床上
Now set it down on the bed and go
去检查一下你假衣柜的上面
and check above your fake armoire.'
你真是难搞 贾斯铂
You're a piece of work, Jasper.
我妈的下♥体♥在那吗
Is my mother's vagina up there?
别想那个了
'You gotta let that go.'
又是把枪 你还真是个美♥国♥佬♥
Another gun. You're so American.
你现在应该对我的先见之明感到开心
'You should be glad I am right about now.
这个也装好弹了
That one's also loaded.
把它放在床上然后去壁炉那
Set it on the bed and go to the fireplace.'
在你这么做之前你可以先问问我的意见
You could have asked me before you did this.
想想我们的关系
'Considering our relationship,
我不想让你接触到枪
I didn't want you to have access to firearms.'
我们俩没有关系 我在壁炉这
It wasn't a relationship. I'm at the fireplace.
好 从里边向上探
Okay. Reach in and up.
这真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
好 我拿到你藏着的东西了 兰博
Great. I've got your stash, Rambo.
好 把枪放进包里 然后离开那
Okay. Put the guns in the bag and get out of there.
走地道 别跟任何人讲话 小心点
Use the tunnels. Don't talk to anyone. And be careful.
收到 结束然后离开
Copy that. Over and out.
我们之间不是这样的 而且我们确实有关系
'We don't say that. And it was a relationship.'
感谢上帝 我太担心你了
Thank God! I have been so worried about you.
我知道 抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
我有好多事要告诉你 你怎么了
I have so much to tell you. What happened to you?
我卷入了一个小小的混战中
I got in a little scuffle.
我也有些事要告诉你
I have something to tell you, as well.
我要走了 跟奥菲利亚一起
I'm leaving. With Ophelia.
- 什么 什么时候 - 今天 就现在
- What? When? - Today. Right now.
- 我想让你跟我们一起走 - 利亚姆 我不能
- I want you to come with us. - Liam, I can't.
你可以 我们走就可以了 伦恩
You can. We can just go, Len.
把所有事都抛诸脑后
Leave all this behind.
等父亲康复了 我们就可以回归正轨了
When Dad is well and we can make things right,
那时就可以回家了
we'll come home.
跟我们一起走吧 没有你我不想走
Come with us. I don't want to go without you.
我不能 还不行 但你得走了
I can't. Not yet. But you should go.
伦恩
Len...
你知道的 我从不觉得你会逃避
You know, I never thought you'd get out.
但让我开心的是你开始逃避了
But it makes me so happy that you will.
你要和奥菲利亚一起
And that you'll be with Ophelia.
我会想念我哥哥的
But I'm gonna miss my brother.
你保证你会和我们一起
Promise me you'll join us.
离开之前 我还有一些别的事情要做
There's just a few things that I need to make right
好吗
before I do. Okay?
殿下
Your Highness...
说不了那么多了 现在得走了 有急事
Can't talk. Gotta go. In a rush.
我想你已经追踪到确凿的嫌犯了
I understand you've moved on to an actual suspect.
把那个男人的头颅带给我
You bring me this man's head
或许你就能保住这份工作了 普莱斯
and you might just save your job, Pryce.
我发现你还没去探望国王
I notice you haven't yet visited the King.
现在你可能想去看看
You might want to do so now.
你母亲和他待在一起呢
Your mother's with him.
- 妈妈 - 儿子
- Mum. - Son.
他们告诉我他处境不是很好
They told me he's not doing so well.
他很强壮 会挺过来的
He's strong. He'll pull through.
我觉得他不会
I don't think he will.
你将因此成为国王
That would put you on the throne.
是啊 我想是这样
Yes, I suppose it would.
你可以这么做 我知道这天总会到来
You can do it. I've always known this time would come,
而当这天来到的时候
and when it did,
你会优雅而仁慈地处理这件事
you would handle it with grace and humility.
你一直都很棒 我以你为傲
You've always been a good boy, and I'm proud of you.
谢谢你 母亲
Thank you, Mum.
现在 我要告诉你一些事
Now, let me tell you something.
你得小心点
You have to be careful.
尤其小心你的弟弟
Especially with that brother of yours.
你不能相信他 西蒙
You can't trust him, Simon.
母亲
Mum?
塞勒斯总是很嫉妒你
Cyrus has always been jealous of you.
你得注意一下他 他不像你
You have to watch him. He's not like you.
他从不像你 并且他永远都不会像
He never was... and he never will be.
你父亲没有多少时间了
Your father doesn't have much time left.
一切将会由你掌控
This is your time now.
我会尽力的
I'll do my best.
母亲
Mum.
我知道父亲很爱你 而我也很爱你
I know Dad loved you, and I love you, too.
塞勒斯也一样
And so does Cyrus.
你真的这么想吗
Do you think so?
他当然爱你
Of course he does.
很爱很爱
Very much.
是什么样的杂种不说一声再见就打算走了
What kind of mongrel leaves without saying goodbye?
私人飞机在等你们 里约 是么
The private jet is waiting. Rio, is it?
我们觉得先离开再说再见比较好
We thought it best to leave first and say goodbye later.
的确是个周密的计划 但我还是想亲自道别
It's a sound plan. But I prefer my goodbyes in person.
六年了
Six years.
我简直不敢相信最终我竟摆脱了你
I can't believe I'm finally getting rid of you.
这也正是我心中所想 先生
My thoughts exactly, sir.
一路平安 保持联♥系♥
Travel safe and stay in touch.
认识你是我莫大的荣幸
It's been my sincere pleasure knowing you.
是我的荣幸 先生
The pleasure's mine... sir.
你真的很高尚 马库斯
Very noble of you, Marcus.
看着你梦寐以求的女孩在夕阳的余辉中离去 而且你就这么放手了
Watching the girl of your dreams ride off into the sunset and letting her go.
但她不会去纽约试镜了 这有点糟糕
Too bad she won't be going to New York for that audition, though.
我们肯辛通公♥司♥是艺术活动的赞助人
We Kensingtons are patrons of the arts.
我父母得到的消息
My parents hear things.
她应该得到幸福 他们都应该得到幸福
She deserves to be happy. They both do.
那是当然 但你跟在利亚姆身边已经六年了
Of course they do. But you've been around Liam for six years.
当他对她厌烦的时候 又会发生什么呢
What happens when he grows tired of her?
我们都知道他会的 他一向如此
We both know he will. He always does.
她将会成为一个放弃了梦想
She'll be the girl who gave up her dreams
而且永远无法取回梦想的女孩
and can't get them back.
因为到那时已经太晚了
Because by then it will be too late.
# 你现在开心吗 #
Are you happy now?
# 你现在开心吗 #
Are you happy now?
我们要准备干什么呢 赚钱吗
What are we gonna do? For money?
我带了点现金
I brought a little cash.
"一点" 我的意思是很多
And by "a little", I mean a lot.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
然后呢 我们得做些什么事
And then what? We have to do something.
或许我会成为一个渔民
Maybe I'll be a fisherman.
那是我父亲长久以来的梦想
That was always my father's dream.
你呢
How about you?
我会拥有一个花架
I'll have a flower stand.
有一辆小马车停在某个漂亮的小角落
A little cart on a pretty corner somewhere.
你会怀念舞蹈吗
Will you miss dancing?
没事的
It's okay.
我们可以一起跳舞 对我来说那就足够了
We can dance together and that will be more than enough.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表