剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
You holding? Share the wealth.
你在瞒着什么?说出来分享一下
Don't my taxes pay for it?
难道这不是我交税应得的权利么
Taxes from what job?
做哪份工作交的税
Sorry. Ouch.
抱歉 噢
Feisty Princess.
毒“舌”的公主
Come on, hook a girl up.
快 说点什么吸引人的
I can't help you, okay?
我帮不了你 好么
It's probably best.
这或许是最好的了
It's the third time the government put me in here.
政♥府♥已经是第三次把我关到这种地方来了
Think I might try the program this time, out of boredom.
出于无聊 这次我也许会换个项目玩玩
Just for something different.
只是为了有所改变
How did you end up here?
你是怎么来到这儿的
My story is the same as most bitches in here:
我的故事和这里的大多数婊♥子♥们没什么区别
relationships with blokes just bad enough to keep you coming back,
和男人的关系糟到极点 让你一直回到这里
too many brushes with the police while doing anything to keep the buzz going,
和警♥察♥有太多的纠纷同时又屡教不改
and so on.
诸如此类
I'm tired of hearing it, and really tired of telling it.
我听烦了这些故事 更加讨厌让我一次又一次的讲述
Oh, well, you don't... You don't have to.
恩 你不 你不必这么做
No, hey, it's for a princess this time.
不 嗨 这次该轮到公主了
How often can you say that?
你多久能说一次呢
It's just they have you tell the same bloody story every day,
他们不过是每天让你说一些同样该死的故事
thinking it'll jar something loose
想着这会让我们的性情收敛
that'll suddenly make you stop craving what you crave.
那会让你突然停止渴求你所渴望的东西
But I guess when you leave your kid outside in the car on a freezing cold night
但我猜 在那个寒风凛冽的晚上你把你的孩子丢在车里
because you're inside getting high off your ass,
只因你在屋里嗨到不行
maybe you actually do need some help.
或许你的确需要点帮助
You left your kid in a car?
你把你的孩子落在车里
No.
不
I was the kid.
我就是那个孩子
So a shitty mom is my excuse.
所以一个槽糕的妈妈是我的借口
What's yours?
那么你的呢?
Um, I just like getting high.
恩 我其实喜欢吸毒
Yeah, I get that, too.
对 我也这么觉得
How your mother treated, that's not your fault.
你妈妈怎么对你 那不是你的错
Maybe once you make the choice to let that go, it'll get easier.
也许只要选择忘记这些,那就会变得好过一些
Yeah.
对
You, too.
你也是
Jasper.
贾斯珀
Come in here and take advantage of me.
进来 占我的便宜
Is this what you want?
这就是你想要的么
Stand up.
站起来
Take off your dress.
脱掉你的裙子
Slower.
慢慢的
What changed your mind?
是什么改变了你的想法呢
We all have choices to make.
我们都要做出选择
She has a cute boyfriend.
她有个很帅的男朋友
I follow her, too.
我也想和她一样
Keep your enemies close and all that.
亲近你的敌人之类的
It's fine, by the way. I couldn't be less concerned.
没关系的 我完全不担心
You'll go off.
你会离开她
You'll do what you need to.
你会去做你该做的事
And then you'll come back to me.
然后你会回到我身边
It's what we do.
这就是我们的行事风格
But it's always going to be you and me, Liam.
但无论怎样 利亚姆 我们终究会在一起
We're bigger than break-ups, you and I.
你和我 我们彼此成长莫过于分手
Bigger than flings.
莫过于嘲弄
Bigger than love.
莫过于爱
So you go ahead,
所以你继续往前走
go sort out whatever's in that mind of yours right now.
去理清现在你的思路
Come back with your head on straight
带着清醒的头脑回来
because before too long, there'll be a crown on it.
因为不久后 这上面就会有一顶皇冠
And I'll be right beside you.
而我会站在你的身旁
It took only 90 minutes
只用了90分钟
for the whole distillery
就把整个酿酒厂
to burn to the ground.
烧为平地
The cause has been ruled an electrical fire
这被认定为酒厂最近安装的处理器
from recently-installed label processing equipment.'
的电暖炉起火而导致的
Seem interested, or be interested?
是看起来让你感兴趣 还是的确让你感兴趣呢
You helped those people.
你帮助了那群人
I helped the cows.
我帮助奶牛
My father had cows.
我爸爸养了奶牛
Whiskey... It suddenly seems quite rare.
威士忌 突然间感觉很稀有了
'Switching gears to a bit of good news from Hale Village,
让我们转换视线 看看从海尔村庄传来的好消息
as Prince Liam managed a warm reception there.
利亚姆王子在那里受到了热情的接待
Several villagers say the Prince
不少村民说王子
could not have been more impressive in his first...'
在他的第一次访问中 给人留下了深刻的印象
He pulled a rabbit out of a hat on this one.
他这次化腐朽为神奇
After yesterday, I'd have guessed we'd all be up in flames on this trip.
昨天以后 我猜我们在这次旅行中会名声高涨
We need any warmth toward the Monarchy we can get.
我们需要对君主政体的一切支持
Just received numbers from the secret poll we asked for.
从收到的某个秘密投票得到的数据显示
If given the vote, 45 per cent of the people
如果进行投票 45%的民众
would vote to abolish the Monarchy.
将会选择废除君主制度
But that jumps another 10 points
如果他们知道西蒙他自己也建议公民
if they were to learn that Simon himself suggested the referendum to abolish.
去投废除君主政体 这或许还会高10个百分点
And if Liam was on the throne?
那如果利亚姆坐上了王位呢
The people are on the fence. They still don't know what to expect.
人们都抱着观望态度 他们还是不知道该期待什么
'That's why we can't put all our eggs in Liam's basket.
这就是为什么我们不能把所有的鸡蛋放在利亚姆这一个篮子里
He's too much of a wildcard.
他还不是人见人爱
We need to explore every possible option.'
我们需要探索每一个可能性
'I could not agree more.'
说的太对了
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I just got back, and I really wanted to see you.
我刚回来 我真的很想见你
So the big annual charity masquerade ball is coming up in a few days
年度大型慈善化妆舞会几天后就要举♥行♥了
and I very much want you to be there.
我真的很想让你来参加
If you want to come. Yeah.
如果你想来的话 好
Absolutely. Great.
绝对的 好
Two tickets. Two?
两张票 两张
Yeah. One for you, and one for your boyfriend.
是啊 一张给你 一张给你的男朋友
I'll see you there.
我们到时见
Liam.
利亚姆
Thanks. Can't wait.
谢谢 我都迫不及待了
破镜重圆厚
订婚了噜
#好痛苦惹
没有比去看生病
#可爱的孩子们啊
有什么比离开生病
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表