剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
王室 前情提要
'Previously on The Royals...'
国王倒下了
The King is down!
一级安全警戒 国王被袭击了
Security level one. His Majesty the King was attacked.
我需要你为我提供不在场证明
I need you to be my alibi.
你是不是因为爱上了我母亲
Are you in love with my mother,
所以想杀我父亲
so you tried to kill my father?
武装警戒 趴在地板上 所有人不许动
Armed police! Get on the floor! Nobody move!
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
你是英国的代理国王
You are the acting King of England.
我保证能做到这些 上帝啊 请你帮助我
All this I promise to do, so help me, God.
我会一直在你身边的 利亚姆
It is always gonna be you and me, Liam.
探寻一下你自己的内心
Look into your heart and
然后好好地问问自己你究竟属于哪
truly ask yourself where you belong.
巴兰坦 他的公♥司♥
Ballantine his company...
我的意思是如果我能进去
I mean if I even got in...
但他的公♥司♥在纽约
But it is in New York.
这些孩子与国王没有血缘关系
These children are illegitimate.
我才是王位的合法继承人
I am the rightful heir to the Crown.
我才是英国的下一任国王
I am the next King of England.
告诉我们这不是真的
Tell us it isn't true.
这不可能是真的 这不可能是真的
It can't be true. It just can't be.
母亲不会这么做的
Mum wouldn't do that.
她就是个贱♥人♥
Mum's a whore.
- 敬英国的下一任国王 - 王后万岁
- To the next King of England. - Long live the Queen.
女士们 先生们 感谢你们今早的收看
Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you all for coming this morning.
我们已经拿到检验结果了
We have the results of these tests.
接下来我将进行简短明说
I'll make a brief opening statement
在此之后会进行提问访谈
after which I will throw the floor open to questions.
从科学角度上说 每一个基因标记都与
Scientifically, each genetic marker is
一个亲权指数对应
assigned with a paternity index,
以表现父亲和孩子
showing the degree of relatedness
之间的血缘关系程度
between the alleged father and the child.
在我们测试了这些基因标记之后
After examining these genetic markers,
我可以完全确定地说
I can say with absolute and complete certainty...
埃莉诺公主以及王室成员利亚姆王子
..that Princess Eleanor and His Royal Highness Prince Liam...
并不是国王西蒙的孩子
..are not the genetic descendants of His Royal Majesty King Simon.'
# 一颗脆弱的玻璃心 #
A fragile heart of glass
# 曾经支离破碎 #
Shattered once before
# 墙壁开始坍塌 #
The walls start to break and crack
# 没有东西能建的长久 #
Nothing is built to last
12个未接电♥话♥
18条未读短♥信♥
有些东西确乎是腐烂掉了
Something is definitely rotten.
没有必要再去进行检测
There's no need for retesting.
我们对检测结果还是满意的
We're happy with the results...'
恭喜你啊 王后陛下
Bravo, Queen.
- 亲爱的 我想解释一下 - 解释什么
- Darling, I want to explain. - Explain what?
噢 噢 是你和塞勒斯策划了这一整件事
Oh. Oh, that you and Cyrus fixed this whole thing?
但愿这是真的
If only that were true.
我想我们都知道这是你做的
I think we both know that you did.
如果不是自己策划了这一切
But what kind of person...
怎么会有人允许自己
would allow herself to face this kind of global ridicule
成为全世界的笑柄呢
if it weren't true?
埃莉诺 这个枕头历经的岁月比美国都久
Eleanor! That pillow was older than America.
某个没法放弃的人
Someone who couldn't give it up.
金钱 权利
The money. The power.
还有这枕头
The pillows.
你知道我有多注重这个家族的形象吗
You know how much I care about this family's image.
不是家族形象 母亲
Not the family's image, though, Mother.
是君主制度的形象
The Monarchy's image.
没有君主制度
No Monarchy...
就没有王后
no Queen...
- 也没有这些枕头 - 别这样
- ..no pillows. - Don't.
我一整晚都在想这件事
I've been up all night thinking about it.
午夜的时候 我走过我父亲
I walked the streets that my father walked,
曾走过的路 还有别的地方
and somewhere out there in the middle of the night...
一切都说得通了
it all made perfect sense.
亲权指数测试
The paternity test.
国王被袭击
The King's attack.
罗伯特的死
Robert's death.
是你杀了罗伯特吗 母亲
Did you kill Robert, Mum?
你滚吧
Walk away.
我觉得是你杀了他
I think you did.
我觉得你和赛勒斯
I think you and Cyrus
为这计划了很久
have been planning this for a long time.
军事偶然 不是吗
Military accident, wasn't it?
我说了 在我生气之前滚开吧
I said, get out before I get angry.
你承认此事我就走
Not until you admit it.
你杀了自己的儿子
You killed your son...
然后还试图杀死你的丈夫
and then you tried to kill your husband.
我说了 滚
I said, walk away.
承认吧
Admit it.
如果你大声说出来也许你还能好受些
Maybe it will help you if you just say it out loud.
没有人杀罗伯特
No-one killed Robert...
因为罗伯特是自杀的
because Robert killed himself.
他是自杀身亡的
He committed suicide.
现在
Now...
你告诉我
you tell me.
这让你觉得好受些吗
Does that make you feel better,
当你听到我大声说出的真♥相♥时
hearing me say it out loud?
殿下您找我吗
Your Highness asked for me?
给我一份国王被袭击时
I want a full briefing on where we're at
所有人行踪的简报
with the King's attack.
- 我们正在准备 - 一小时内给我
- We're preparing... - In an hour.
我还撤走了利亚姆和埃莉诺的护卫队
I also removed the security detail from Liam and Eleanor,
然后我还可以喝一杯
and I could use another drink.
你撤走了他们的守卫
You removed their security detail?
- 他们是私生子 - 他们是王后的孩子
- They're illegitimate. - They're the Queen's children.
他们不是王位继承人
They are not successors to the throne
同样的 他们没有任何功劳也不应得到保护
and as such, do not merit nor deserve protection.
更不要跟我提开销了
Not to mention the cost.
你可以想象吗 我的科尼亚克白兰地不够了
Is it any wonder I'm running low on cognac?
殿下您想知道国王的最新病情吗
And would Your Highness like an update on the King's condition?
说话注意点 普莱斯
Be careful, Pryce.
你是在暗示
You're insinuating that
我不够关心我哥哥的病况吗
I don't care about my brother's condition.
你错了 一小时内搞定所有事
You're wrong. Have it all in one hour.
当然了 殿下
Of course, Your Highness.
我想你说的是“陛下”
I believe you meant, "Your Majesty",
因为我现在是代理国王
as I'm now the acting King.
恕我直言 陛下尚在人世
With all due respect, His Majesty the King is still alive.
此外 你还不是正式王储
In addition, you're not officially Prince Regent...
直到典礼之后才算
Until the ceremony.
没错 大主教 把书给我
Right. Archbishop, give me the book.
塞勒斯王子 你能郑重承诺...
Prince Cyrus, do you solemnly promise...
好了 我现在是代理国王了
There. I'm the acting King.
你可以退下了
Walk away.
一个小时哦 普莱斯
One hour, Pryce.
把裤腿改短点
Make the hems a little shorter.
你以为我穿这双袜子是为了不让别人看到么
You think I wear these socks for no-one to see?
你是什么意思 你不再是他的守卫了吗
What do you mean, you're not on his detail any more?
- 你跟着他已经 - 六年了
- You've been with him for... - Six years.
六年 现在谁在保护他
Six years. Who's guarding him?
- 现在没人保护他 - 这怎么可能
- No-one is. - How is that possible?
有人袭击了国王
Someone attacked the King,
我给他打了电♥话♥发了短♥信♥ 但他没有回我
and I've been calling and texting, and he hasn't responded.
- 他要是有了麻烦怎么办 - 我只是在听从指示
- What if he's in trouble? - I'm just following orders.
我被告知不再担任利亚姆的守卫的职务
I was told to stand down from Liam's detail,
并且将你带到机场去
and take you to the airport.
看不到他 我是不会走的
I can't go without seeing him.
那至少让我听听他的声音吧
Or at least hearing his voice.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表