剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
王室 前情提要
Previously on The Royals...
- 喔 小雏菊 - 它们总是令我想起你
- Oh, daisies. - I always think of you when I see them.
“我总是在想我的生活会变成什么样
'I was just wondering what my life would be like,
如果我母亲没有强迫我嫁给西蒙的话”
had my mother not pushed me into marrying Simon.'
为什么要试图谋杀约克公爵 那可是叛国罪
Attempting to kill the Duke of York, why, that's treason.
“国王有时候会出去散步
'The King goes on walks sometimes.
我想让你查出他都去了哪”
I want you to find out where he goes.'
这比牢狱之灾可好得多了
It's a much better option than prison.
“我们保守的秘密都会不可避免的成为我们的羁绊”
'We all keep our secrets, but inevitably our secrets keep us.'
我会盯着你的 小保镖
I'll be watching you, bodyguard.
根本没有什么录像带
There is no video.
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
你母亲不喜欢她 这压力会将她生吞了的
Your mother hates her, the press will eat her alive,
况且公众永远也不会接受将一个美国人作为他们的王后
and the public will never accept an American as their queen.
这个周末我们要去摩纳哥
We're going to Monaco for the weekend.
我希望你能跟我一起去
I want you to come with me.
嗯 好了
Okay, yeah.
喔! 啊!
Ooh! Oh!
这真是 一点也不舒服
That... is not entirely unpleasant.
快点 在我们引起国际事件之前快弄好
Just hurry up before we create an international incident.
你是不是忘了什么
Anything else?
这才对嘛
Mm-mm-hm.
得了吧 我不是乔治·迈克尔
For goodness sake, I'm not George Michael!
喔!
Ohh!
这听起来如何 “这周末我和利亚姆一起飞去摩洛哥
How does this sound? "Flying to Monaco for the weekend with Liam.
别担心 我们会做好防护措施的”?
Don't worry, using protection"?
喔
Oh.
不管我对我父亲说什么 他听了都会疯的
No matter what I tell my dad, he's gonna lose his mind.
周末出门浪
# 自己来 宝贝 自己来 #
D-I-Y, baby, do it your self
国际惯例
International Customs.
我们仅需要检查你们的行李
We just need to inspect your cargo.
喔 如果我是你 我才不会这么做
Ooh. I wouldn't do that, if I were you.
这个袋子 先生 清清楚楚地写明了
This, gentlemen, as clearly marked,
是个外交机密袋
is the Diplomatic Bag.
根据1961年维也纳大会上立下的第27条款
As codified in Article 27 of the 1961 Vienna Convention
关于外交关系方面的
on Diplomatic Relations,
这个袋子可以免于搜查或者没收
this bag has diplomatic immunity from search or seizure.
你不能碰这个 也不能看里面有什么
You can't touch it, you can't look inside it.
当然你更不能强行扣押它
And you certainly can't seize it.
但是如果你可以的话
But if you could,
你会发现一支上了膛的枪 几个性♥爱♥玩具
you might find a loaded firearm, several sex toys,
数不清的毒品 但是不只限于
innumerable drugs including, but not limited to,
一磅的大♥麻♥ 一整块的可♥卡♥因♥ 摇♥头♥丸♥
a pound of marijuana, a brick of cocaine, ecstasy,
阿得拉 安比恩
Adderall, Ambien...
但是就像我说的 你没权限检查里面有什么
But like I said, you are not allowed to look in it.
你可以走了
Off you go.
知道吗二货们 你们本可以把这些毒品放在
You know you cows could've put your drugs
外交袋里而不是你们的菊花里
in the Diplomatic Bag rather than up your bums.
我们知道
We know.
喔!
Ohh!
我以为你还在斐济
I thought you were still in Fiji.
多伦多
Toronto.
现在很安静
It's quiet.
因为孩子们都去摩纳哥过周末了
The children have gone to Monaco for the weekend.
见到我对于你来说 曾是件开心的事
There was a time when you were actually happy to see me.
那时你会买♥♥花送给我
There was a time when you would've brought me flowers.
而且 想念一个人很难...
Besides, missing someone is difficult...
极其容易分散注意力
and far too distracting.
分散什么注意力呢
Distracting from what?
分散我作为英国王后的精力
Being the Queen of England.
# 喔 亲爱的 你是否将离我而去 #
Oh, darling, are you gonna leave me?
# 如果可以 我会目送你远去 #
I'll watch you if you can
# 如果可以 #
If you can
- 这地方很棒呐 - 是哒
- This place is amazing. - Yeah.
从我出生后 我们就常来这里
We've been coming here since I was born.
我喜欢这里
I love it here.
噢 主卧室是我的
Oh, I get the master.
抢占
Bagsy.
他妈的!
Damn it!
# 延伸到遥远的地平线 #
Stretches to the distant horizon
其实我知道当我们见面时 我看起来不介意被勾搭
So I know when we met, I seemed all casual about hooking up.
你的房♥间就在我隔壁
You have your own room next to mine.
我不想变成个冒失鬼
I didn't want to be presumptuous.
不冒失是迷人的表现
Not being presumptuous is sexy.
到床上去 躺好了
Get on the bed. On your back.
你要干嘛
What you doing?
你要 什么啊
What you do... What?
嗨 贾斯珀
Hello, Jasper.
谢谢你承认你从来
Thank you for admitting you never
没拥有过我的性♥爱♥录像
actually had a sex tape of me.
现在你有了
Now you do.
# 喔 亲爱的 你要离开我了吗 #
Oh, darling, are you gonna leave me?
# 如果可以的话 我会一直目送你远去 #
I'll watch you if you can
棒极了!
Great!
不用谢
You're welcome.
嘿 嗨 莱尼
Hey. Hi, Lenny.
# 我敢说 现在你想要离我而去 #
I can tell now you're thinking of leaving
门开着
It's open.
喔
Ow.
他这里在干嘛
What is he doing here?
- 谁 - 谁 你知道的 贝克!
- Who? - Who? You know who! Beck!
我以为这会让你开心一点
I thought it would make you happy.
你以为这会让我开心 真的吗?
You thought it would make me happy, did you?
- 非常好 - 嘿
- Very nice. - Hey.
贝克 见到你 真好
Beck. It's so good to... seeing you.
我也一样
It's good to seeing you, too.
见到你很开心 贝克
Good to seeing you too, Beck.
这将会是个美好的周末
It's gonna be a great weekend.
回头见
See you later.
好的
Yeah.
你在他身边就像个十二岁的小姑娘
You're like a 12-year-old girl around him.
全宇宙我最讨厌你了!
I hate you times infinity!
“你好 贾斯珀
'Hello, Jasper.
谢谢你承认你从来没拥有过我的性♥爱♥录像
Thank you for admitting that you never actually had a sex tape of me.
但现在你有了”
now you do.'
在看什么呢
Looking for something?
陛下
Your Majesty.
我知道你在要求一次调动
I understand you've requested a transfer.
有什么特殊理由吗?
Any particular reason?
- 没有 - 很好
- No, Ma'am. - Good.
因为你调到我这里来了
Because you've been transferred to me.
现在你是我的了 来自肖尔蒂奇的贾斯珀
You're mine now, Jasper from Shoreditch.
这是我的荣幸 陛下
It would be my pleasure, Your Majesty.
不
No.
我想这是我的荣幸
I think the pleasure will be mine.
她在这里
She's here.
我的宝贝在这里
My baby's here!
- 阿肖克有女朋友了? - 我很怀疑
- Ashok has a girlfriend? - I doubt it.
- 你在水池边散步? - 是的
- You hanging by the pool? - Yeah.
咋啦
Why?
嘿 大家好
Hey, you.
我们住在赌场旁边最棒的别♥墅♥里
We have the sickest villa right beside the casino.
说到这个 我们待会要过去
Speaking of, we're going there later.
喔!
Oph!
现在 来大醉一场 然后在泳池里沐浴 就像从前那样
Now, let's get drunk and christen that pool like old times.
奥菲莉娅!
Ophelia!
在这里我们总是袒胸露乳的
We always go topless here.
但是你有高耸迷人的咪♥咪♥ 所以不需要咯
But you have great tits, so you're good.
来水池吧 小婊砸们
Pool, bitches.
这磨人的小妖精
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表