剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
You should ask yourself what will the people do without the monarchy's money
你应该问问自己 要是人们没有了君主的钱会怎样呢
You look like you could do with a drink
你看起来需要杯酒
I've never been on a yacht. I switch hands with my fork.
我从来上过游艇 我用叉的时候会换手
And I have a terrible habit of looking people in the eyes, Chinese or not
我在和人对视的时候感觉很怪 无论对方是否是天朝人
So no, maybe I can't hang in your world, but I have been to Kentucky
所以 也许我不能在你的世界里坚持下去 但是 我去过肯塔基州
Ever been? God, no.
去过么 天呀 当然没有
They make bourbon there
他们在那儿酿造波本酒
Welcome to my world
欢迎来到我的世界
What do you call those muscles here?
你把这里的肌肉叫什么呢
I believe you mean the obliques
我想你说的是三角肌
The obliques. Definitely
对 三角肌 绝对的
What do those taste like?
他们尝起来怎么样
Anyway, it was nice to meet you
总之 很高兴见到你
I'm extremely slutty She is
我极度淫♥荡♥ 是的
Like, no holes barred
前后都可以的哦
Scurry
快走
Hi. Your Highness
嗨 殿下
It's quite an honor to meet you
见到你是我的荣幸
That comeback in that swimming race, it inspired me.
那个在游泳比赛的转身动作 很精彩
That's very kind of you to say
谢谢你这么说
You must be in magnificent shape
你一定有健硕的身形
Excuse me, your highness. May I have a word, please?
打扰一下 殿下 我能和你说句话么
This is my bodyguard, Jasper
这是我的保镖 贾斯珀
He's not supposed to speak until spoken to
他只在别人问他的时候 才能回话
but he's a big fan of yours, so I think he's a little bit out of his depth
但是他是你的粉丝 可能有些激动不顾礼仪了
Good to meet you, Jasper
很高兴见到你 贾斯珀
Where are you from? Yes, Jasper. Where are you from?
你是哪里的人呢 是呀 贾斯珀 你是哪里人
It's okay to answer. I give you permission
你可以回答 我准了
Go ahead
说吧
Speak
说呀
Shoreditch, actually. Shoreditch
事实上 是迪奇区 迪奇区
Your Highness? Yes
殿下 怎么了
Excuse me
抱歉
What do you think you're doing?
你在干什么
Right now I'm flirting with your hero
此时此刻我在和你的偶像调情
And pretty soon, I'm going to de-hero your hero
很快 我就要和你的偶像更加深入了解对方了
And there's not a thing you can do about it
然而你什么都做不了
Because out here, you're simply Jasper
因为在外面 你只是贾斯珀而已
my speak-when-spoken-to British bodyguard
我的被问才能回话的英国保镖
And by the way, your accent is slipping
还有 你的口音变回去了
My apologies
抱歉
Prudence
普鲁登斯
Your Majesty
陛下
May I be of service?
我能帮你做什么呢
What do you think of all this?
你对这一切又有什么看法呢
The spectacle
这般景象
The monarchy
君主制
I would appreciate your honest opinion
我希望 听听你的真实想法
I'm happy to be employed in Your Majesty's home
我很高兴受雇于陛下您
But if I'm to be honest
但是 说实话
I find some members of your household to be...
我认为你家中的一些人...
Reprehensible
应受到谴责
So do I
我也这么认为
I find this whole event intolerable
整件事都让人难以忍♥受
So, what do you do next?
接下来你要做什么
Prepare the fruit tartlets
准备水果小馅饼
Well, that sounds like more fun than making small talk with heads of State
听起来很有趣 比国家元首谈话有意思得多
May I join you?
我可以和你一起吗
Say yes, Prudence
请说可以 普鲁登斯
I'm the king of England
我还是英国之王
Of course, Your Majesty
当然了 陛下
Had enough?
喝够了么
You know, it's funny, my world
你知道吗 我的世界还是挺有趣的
Lunches, galas and events
午餐 晚会 聚会
Bloody Marys in the morning.
早晨醒来喝血腥玛丽
Mimosas for brunch
午餐一杯含羞草
Expensive wines by the barrel
桶里冰着昂贵的红酒
and bottle service in the clubs
酒吧内的服务
A girl builds up her tolerance
这样酒量就会慢慢好起来
Welcome to my world, Kentucky
欢迎来到我的世界 肯塔基州的女孩
Is that Ophelia?
那是奥菲利亚么?
I believe it is, sir
我是这么认为的 先生
She's pretty great, isn't she, Marcus?
她多美呀 不是么 马库斯
She is indeed, sir
她确实很美好 先生
Did she just pass out?
她刚刚那是晕倒了么?
She did indeed, sir
是的 先生
How you doing, Rihanna?
你怎么样 蕾哈娜
I showed her
我给她了个下马威
Right. Here we go...
好 来吧
Hey. We're here
嘿 我们到了
Ophelia I can do it
奥菲利亚 我自己可以
Let me help you I said I can do it
我来帮你吧 我说我可以
Okay
好吧
No, I can't do it
不行 我做不到
Ok, hat
好 帽子
Whoo Easy, easy
哦 慢点 慢点
Alright Wait, wait, wait. Put me down
好 等一下 把我放下来
The room spinning is not good...
整个屋子天旋地转
It's not good at all Ok, easy
一点也不好 好 慢点
I got you I got you
我抓着你呢 放心
You dated her? Yeah
你和她约会过? 是的
Why? I mean...
为什么 我的意思是...
How could you do that?
你为何和她约会
She was my first love
她是我的初恋
Whoa!
哇
It's okay...
没关系
You got this
你可以的
The King of Hearts called for the tarts
国王要水果馅饼
Did you know the King of Hearts is the only king without a moustache
你知道么 红桃国王是扑克上唯一没有
on playing cards?
小胡子的人
Clubs, spades, diamonds
草花 黑桃 方块
All moustaches
都有小胡子
He's also called the suicide Kin
他也被称为自杀的国王
because he appears to be stabbing himself
因为他总是刺自己
although it's debatable whether or not it's his hand doing the stabbing
尽管 是否是他自己的手在刺他 仍有待商榷
Do you have children, Prudence?
你有孩子吗 普鲁登斯
Not yet
还没有
I would like to, one day.
我想要孩子 总有一天会有的
Children are wondrous
孩子们很奇妙
They change everything
他们改变了一切
What is your life like outside of these walls?
你在墙另一边的生活是什么样的呢
Do you have a good life? I read
过得好吗 我读书
Mostly the classics
大多是古典名著
"The loneliest moment in someone's life
“人一生中最孤独的时刻
is when they are watching their whole world fall apart
是他看着他的世界分崩离析
and all they can do is stare blankly."
然而他只能茫然的凝视”
How you doing, Rock Star?
怎么样了 摇滚明星
Throwing up egg salad with the future King of England in the next room
在隔壁吐了未来英国国王一身鸡蛋沙拉
Why all the mayonnaise? Why?
为什么全是奶黄酱? 为什么?
It's absurd, isn't it?
挺荒诞的不是么?
The mayonnaise?
你是说奶黄酱?
"The future king of England."
我是说“未来的英国国王”
I remember the day I realized Robert would be the king
我还记得 我意识到罗伯特会当国王
and I never would be
而我永远没有机会的时候
I was just a kid. I remember feeling relieved
当时我还是个孩子 感到如释重负
I think if you're meant to be king, you wouldn't feel that way
我猜 如果你是王位继承人的话 你不会这样
Well, as long as we're sharing
只要我们能风雨共济
I have a confession to make
我必须要坦白一件事
You were just supposed to be my story
你本应是我的一段梦境
When I slept with you
在我和你上♥床♥时
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表