剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
他被恶徒袭击 身中数刀 横街等死
He was assaulted, stabbed, and left for dead,
成为不知名人士残酷袭击的受害者
the victim of a brutal attack by an unknown assailant.
今天在国王与死神抗争之时
Today, as your King fights for his life,
我再一次向你们表达我对国家和家庭的热爱
I once again speak to you about love of family and country.
接下来的日子将会更具挑战
The next days and weeks will be emotional and challenging,
但我绝对相信
but I have every reason to believe
强壮而睿智的国王一定会康复
your strong, compassionate King will recover.
废除君主制的议案还等着他的首肯
The referendum to abolish the Monarchy still awaits his signature,
他康复之时
and when he's well,
如果这是他的意愿和人♥民♥的意志
if it's what your King desires and it's what the people want,
议案会被通过并公之于众
the referendum will be signed and placed before you.
而现在我们需要团结一致 为国王的安危祈祷
'For now we need to refocus, band together, and pray for his recovery.'
我们的家庭也保持了统一和决心
Our family remains unified and resolute,
我们一定会度过这次难关
and we will navigate this together,
支援和鼓励来自
with the support and comfort
我们的大家庭
of our extended family.
你们
You.
英格兰
England.
以及整个英国
This United Kingdom.
这次刺杀是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥的行径
This attack is an act of terrorism.
懦弱之举
Of cowardice.
行刺者必将伏法 正义终会到来
The assailant will be found and justice will be served.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you all.
上帝保佑国王
And God save the King.
人♥民♥会诉求践行正义的
The people will demand justice.
我们找到了什么线索 普莱斯先生
What will we give them,Mr. Pryce?
目前只有三个画面拍到了袭击国王的凶手
So far we have three views of the King's assailant.
一个是在国王被袭击后 一个在之前
One taken just after the King was attacked,one moments before,
我们只有从附近屋顶拍到的远距离画面
and we have a distant view from a nearby rooftop.
军情五处正在试着提高分辨率
MI5 are trying to enhance it.
查到凶手了吗
But the actual attack?
凶手要么是非常侥幸
Whoever did this was either very lucky
选择了掩人耳目的时间和地点
and chose a moment and location that escapes detection,
看起来是有计划有预谋的行动
or it all seems very planned and premeditated.
一个知道他去向的人
Someone who knew his route.
第二个假设 没错
In the second scenario,yes.
国王♥刚♥刚结束手术
The King is now out of surgery.
他仍然没有意识 医生们希望能和您谈谈
He remains unconscious.The surgeons are waiting to speak to you.
- 我已经备好了车 - 好的 出发吧
- I have transport. - Well, let's go.
- 埃莉诺呢 - 她
- Where's Eleanor? - She...
公主已经去国王身边了
The Princess is already at the King's bedside.
什么 谁带她去的
What? Who let that happen?
您的保镖 我会处理好的
Your security detail.I'll deal with it.
我在外面等您
I'll be just outside.
泰德
Ted.
无论如何 找到幕后凶手
Find out who did this,no matter what.
是 先生
Sir.
这会是你第一次以摄政王的身份站在众人面前
This is the first time the people will see you as Prince Regent.
别戴太阳镜 和他们用眼神交流
Don't wear sunglasses.Make eye contact.
让他们看到你的同情心
Let them see your compassion.
让他们知晓 但不要接近他们
Acknowledge them,but do not approach.
现在还不安全
It's not safe yet.
你父亲会为你骄傲的
Your father would be proud of you.
我也会
So am I.
# 蕾·莫里斯:皮肤 #
# RAE MORRIS: Skin #
嗨
Hey.
老爸
Dad.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道你在等我
I know you waited for me
对不起我辜负了你
I'm sorry I failed you.
但是我不会再让你失望了 我保证
But I won't let you down again. I promise.
我会成为你期望中的样子
I'll be everything you want me to be.
# 我看到了一个三英尺高的女孩 #
# I spy a girl only three foot tall #
# 使我从沉溺中清醒 #
# That keeps me from drowning #
# 她使我从沉溺中清醒 #
# She keeps me from drowning #
埃莉诺 我们能单独待会吗
Eleanor, can we have a moment alone?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
我是说我和你弟弟
I meant me and your brother.
关于摄政王的一些事情
Prince Regent matters.
# 我们打破规则 倾听自己的每寸肌肤 #
# We break the rules and listen to our own skin #
# 带着满身伤痕 待在破旧马车里 #
# With a visible scar in a broken sidecar #
# 我们打破了规矩倾听着每一寸肌肤 #
# We break the rules and listen to our own skin #
# 我们痛彻心扉 打破所有一切美好 #
# We broke our hearts and pretty much everything #
# 在黑暗和无休止的战争后 #
# After the dark and endless wars #
# 我明白了我奋斗的目标 #
# I realize that I'm fighting a cause
# 一切结束于我们的沉溺 #
# It ends with us drowning
# 一切结束于我们的沉溺 #
# Ends with us drowning... #
真安静
It's quiet.
我都不记得上次这样沉默是什么时候的事了
I don't remember the last time I heard silence.
我不认为我有过沉默
I don't think I ever have.
我能帮你做些什么
Can I get you anything?
# 带着满身伤痕 待在破旧马车里 #
# With a visible scar in a broken sidecar
# 我们打破规则 倾听自己的每寸肌肤 #
# We break the rules and listen to our own skin #
# 我们痛彻心扉 打破所有一切美好 #
# We break our hearts and pretty much everything #
我想你了
I miss you.
你知道我有信任问题 是吧
You realize I have trust issues, yes?
是的
Yeah.
有些时候你必须得相信
You have to trust somebody sometime.
你为什么会在这
Why are you here?
我想见你
I wanted to see you.
不 在这之前
No. Before this.
你为什么会在这里
Why are you here?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you do that?
- 是你袭击了我爸爸的吗 贾斯珀 - 我没有
- Did you attack my father, Jasper? - No.
因为爱上了我妈妈 所以你想要杀了我父亲吗
Are you in love with my mother, so you tried to kill my father?
- 你在说什么 - 是你吗
- What are you talking about? - Did you?
你知道我不可能那么做
You know I wouldn't do that.
我对你一无所知
I don't know anything about you,
只知道你是来自拉斯维加斯的贾斯珀
Jasper from Las Vegas.
我从王后的床上发现了这个
I found that in the Queen's bed.
当然那床也是国王的
Which is also the King's bed.
你走吧
Off you go.
举起手来
Armed police!
都别动
Nobody move!
跪下!
On your knees!
快点跪下!
Get down on your knees now!
- 别动 - 搞定
- Stay still. - That's it.
趴下
Stay down.
搞定
All clear.
那也不是你该看的东西
That's also none of your business.
- 我只是来找利亚姆的 - 闭嘴
- I was just looking for Liam... - Shut up.
首先 你应该向我鞠躬
First of all,you bow in my presence.
第二 你应该尊称我们的摄政王为 利亚姆王子
Second, you refer to the Prince Regent as His Royal Highness, Prince Liam.
第三 你得在我采取行动之前
Third, you need to shut that little whore of a mouth of yours
永远闭上你的嘴
before I shut it for good.
我把一切都告诉了我父亲
I told my father everything.
好啊 但是你的父亲不能永远保护你
Well, Daddy can't always protect you.
去问问你母亲吧
Just ask your mother.
你怎么可以这么阴险
How can you be so horrible?
要不然呢
As opposed to what?
做个好人吗
Being nice?
对于那些天天混日子的简单又无知的人们来说
Nice is for the simple and ignorant who muddle through their ordinary lives,
美好这个词就是在告诉他们一个大好机会即将来临
telling themselves their big break is coming,
亦或是一场浪漫的邂逅在等待着他们
or love is just around the corner.
但并非如此
It's not.
这也不会发生
And it ain't.
我们之中有很多人都输得起
Some of us have more to lose.
事实上 你根本不知道你看到了什么
And the truth is, you don't know what you saw.
- 我看到你离开了 - 然后呢
- I saw you leaving. - And then what?
继续啊
Go on.
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表