剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Do that, then I'll say you've done something.
做到这个 我就会说你确实有些成就
Then I'd call you my King.
我就会称你为 我的国王
You know, I grew up on a farm very much like this.
你知道 我就是在一个和这个非常相似的农场长大的
Then I grew up to be Queen.
然后我就长成了王后
Your Majesty, please forgive my absence at the greeting,
殿下 请原谅我未能当面问候
but the cows... The cows.
但这些牛 这些牛
Your daughter told me.
你女儿告诉了我
I'm sorry to hear they're ill.
我很抱歉听说它们生病了
It's happening to all the village livestock.
村庄里所有的牲畜都这样
It's the new labeling process the distillery uses.
酿酒厂使用的新的标签加工方式
It's poisoning the ground water.
正污染着地下水
150 years, it's been there.
150年了 这座酿酒厂都在这
Then the owner passes and his son starts cutting costs on the labeling
厂长去世后 他的儿子开始缩减在标签上的费用
and dumping all the chemicals in our stream.
并把所有的化学物质排进了小溪里
And now we all have to suffer.
现在我们都遭了秧
Tell the press to return to the plane.
让媒体记者回到飞机上
I understand she's the Queen of England
我明白她是英格兰王后
but the woman is a complete cow
但这个女人就是一只牛
and, between you and me, I think she's had a little work done.
而且 私下说 我觉得她什么也不是
Do you know what I mean?
你知道我什么意思吗
Nope. Ah, never mind.
不啊 啊 没关系
Now, who else here hates their mother?
现在 这里还有谁恨自己的妈妈
This is the privileged paella Saturday at Casa Francisca.
这是卡萨弗朗西斯卡每星期六特♥供♥的肉菜饭
Lucky for you, you know someone.
你很幸运 你认识某个人
They're here, everyone. Let's eat.
他们来了 大伙儿开动吧
Cheers, everyone.
干杯
Cheers!
干杯
Saddle-maker, yeah?
马鞍制♥造♥商 对么?
It's okay. Stay seated. It's alright.
没关系 坐下吧 没事
May I? I play a bit of polo.
我能看看吗? 我打过马球
You're good. Thank you, Your Highness.
你很棒 谢谢你 殿下
But none of this is my work. It's my father's.
但这都不是我做的 是我爸爸做的
That's not a saddle you're working on?
你不是正在做一个马鞍吗
It's a saddle I'm trying to work on.
我只在尝试着做一个马鞍而已
I can't produce the same quality as my father does,
无论我花多长时间去做
no matter how many hours I spend on it.
我都没法做出我爸爸那种水平的马鞍
Guess my heart just isn't in it.
也许我的心思就不在这上面吧
What is your heart in then?
那你心思放在哪呢
Everyone's heart is in something.
每个人都有自己要专注做的事
You're holding 'em.
你正拿着它们呢
These? You made these?
这些?这些是你做的?
I've got several now. Boots.
我做了一些了 靴子
A little shop. That'd be enough.
一个小鞋店 那就足够了
You should absolutely have it.
你当然该有个小店
These are amazing.
这些很棒
ou've seen this village, right?
你看到了这个村子吧
My father's a saddle-maker.
我父亲是个做马鞍的
His before him.
父亲的父亲也是做马鞍的
I'll be fifth generation.
我是第五代
Pressures of the family business.
家族商业的压力
Believe me, I get that.
相信我 我懂
Then you get that there's our dream,
你还知道 我们的梦就在那里
our maybe-one-day...
我们的 也许有一天
and our duty.
还有我们的责任
Poor kids.
可怜的孩子
I bet Mom is having a great big laugh right now, sending me there.
我打赌妈妈一定非常开心 能够把我送到这儿来
Manipulative bitch.
心机婊
Give me your keys.
钥匙给我
Use your own keys.
用你自己的钥匙
I'm a princess, Jasper. Why would I ever need keys? Now give.
我是公主 贾斯珀 我♥干♥嘛需要钥匙 赶紧给我
Your Highness, the last... Don't. Save your lecture.
殿下 最后一个... 闭嘴 省省吧
Okay. I'm fine. Keys.
没事 我很好 钥匙给我
I was just going to remind you the last charity is Robert's.
我只是想提醒你 最后要去的慈善机构是罗伯特的
Damn it.
该死
So, if riding dance troupe practice pieces isn't the final goal
那么 如果管理舞团的训练不是你最终的目标
then what is? Who says it's not?
那你的目标是什么 谁说不是了
Know what they say about making assumptions.
知道他们对做假设怎么说
Well, if so, then congrats.
噢 如果这样 祝贺
You did it!
你成功了
But seriously, help me out here.
严肃点 帮我个忙
When will you have arrived, in your mind?
在你看来 什么时候才算到达你的目的地呢
I like that, "When will you have arrived?"
我喜欢这个说法 “你什么时候到达目的地”
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on, it's easy.
得了吧 很简单的
For me, it's when I've danced a solo at The Joyce in New York.
对我来说 就是当我在纽约乔伊斯剧院跳独舞的时候
Now, first thing that comes to mind: go!
现在 我脑海里第一个想法就是: 去吧
Packed tent at Glastonbury.
格拉斯顿伯里音乐节的帐篷里
My music moving all of them.
我的音乐打动了他们所有人
Like M83.
就像M83(来自法国的两人组合)
The guy writes and performs most of the instruments himself.
大部分乐器这家伙都能自弹自唱
And he keeps working it until it's perfect.
他总是力求完美
Nerve just popped!
“神经”开始营业了
Let's go. It'll sell out in five minutes. We gotta move.
我们走吧 票将在五分钟之内被抢售一空 我们必须走了
What? What's going on? I'm so confused.
怎么了 发生了什么 我好费解
You'll love it. Just trust me, OK?
你会爱上它的 相信我 好么
OK.
好的
As my faithful subject, by simply switching to the old labeling process
作为我忠诚的子民 只要你能重新使用
used by your father and grandfather,
你父辈用来制♥造♥标签的方法
I'll make your whiskey the official royal liquor
我会让你的威士忌在接下来的三个皇家活动上
at the next three palace events.
作为王室的御用酒品
Good for the town, good for you: win-win.
这对小镇来说是好的 对你也是 双赢
Or here's my counter-offer.
或者这是我的还价
You take this, turn around, leave my distillery, leave this village,
你拿着这个 转身 离开我的酿酒厂 离开这个村庄
get on your posh private plane and ride comfortably back to the palace
坐上你那价豪华的私人飞机 舒适的飞回你的宫殿
where you sip a long dram of fine whiskey
从一个敢用和被宠坏的孩子交谈的口吻
from the guy who was bold enough
与陛下交谈的人手里
to finally talk to Her Majesty like the spoiled brat she is.
抿上一口上等威士忌
You see, I can no longer afford the old process
你看 我已经负担不起那种古老的工艺了
because I have to pay so damn much in taxes
因为我不得不交这么多该死的税
in order that the pretty Queen can buy all her fancy undergarments.
只是为了美丽的王后能买♥♥到所有好看的内衣
So, no, I don't believe I'll be taking any orders
所以 不 我不觉得我会听从某些乏味的 过时的
from some vapid, archaic figurehead with no real power.
有名无实领袖的命令
I seriously have no idea what's going on right now.
我现在真的不知道这是在干什么
I'm so confused.
我真的好费解
It's "Nerve." A pop-up silent dance party.
这是"神经" 一个自♥由♥安静的舞蹈派对
Shall we?
一起跳?
You can look inside yourself and think
你该看看你的内心世界然后思考
"Okay, I've had those problems but who actually am I?
好 我是有这些问题 但这是真正的我么
You know, I can overcome this."
你知道 我可以克服它
OK, everyone. Time to pair off into dyads for one-on-one discussions.
好的 大家 下面我们两两自♥由♥组合进行一对一的讨论
I'll take the Princess.
我要和公主一组
No, Imogen, the Princess isn't here for that.
不 伊莫金 公主来不是为了这个而来的
She's just observing.
她就只是看看
No, that's fine.
不 没事
I'd be happy to.
乐意至极
I appreciate what you said in the pub.
我很欣赏你在酒吧里说的话
What if I change one person's life?
如果我能改变一个人的人生那会怎么样
It'd be a start.
那将会是一个开始
Marcus, will you give me a hand?
马库斯 你能帮我一下么
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
A beautiful pair of hand-made boots from Hale.
一双由海尔纯手工制♥作♥的美丽的靴子
Nick, this has been amazing. But...
尼克 派对真的很棒 但
But my world wasn't enough.
但我的世界完全不止这些
No, it's not that.
不 不是这样的
I don't know. I don't want to take things too fast.
我不知道 我不想进展的这么快
No explanation necessary, Phi.
不要过多的解释了 菲
You're clearly still into him.
你显然还喜欢他
So a deal's a deal.
所以 就事论事
This is where I back away until you tell me you're ready.
我会退后一步 在你准备好了之前
Well, you sure put a whole new spin on "Your Highness."
哇 你一定是学会了新舞步 “公主殿下”
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表