剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
无论如何 重要的是 逝者已逝
We don't get to go back.
我们无法回到过去
All we have left is today.
只能把握当下
I know you don't want to discuss it, but you should know
我知道你不想讨论这个话题 但是你要明白
if there is a referendum to abolish the Monarchy...
如果有一个废除君主制的投票
I know which way I'll vote.
我知道我会投给哪一边
Tonight could be every night.
我们以后每一夜都可以同今夜一样美好
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了?
The Sultan of Bhondai just cock-blocked us.
津巴布韦的苏丹坏了我们的事
What?
什么
The villa in Monaco is out.
摩纳哥的别♥墅♥被公开了
We got bumped.
我们从名单里被剔除了
Are we okay with that?
能处理好吗
We don't have a choice. Of course we do.
我们没有选择 我们当然有
You know what trumps the Sultan of Bhondai?
你知道什么人的名头比津巴布韦的苏丹大吗?
The future King of England.
英格兰未来的国王
Your Highness.
殿下
My Lord, I take it you're enjoying yourself?
阁下 我猜你一定玩得很开心
Indeed, Your Highness. And while tonight has been...
的确 殿下 然而今晚很...
lovely...
很棒...
I do so hate looking a gift horse in the mouth.
我不喜欢对此吹毛求疵
Oh, stop being so bloody English and spit it out.
别吞吞吐吐 有话直说
Very well, sir.
好的 先生
Public sentiment towards the Monarchy is at an all-time low.
公众对君主制的情绪空前低落
If a vote on a referendum is brought to the floor, it will not only pass,
如果在公♥投♥中被提出 不仅会通过
I believe it will do so with a huge majority.
我相信还是以大♥比♥分通过的
And if the House of Lords does try to delay such a bill,
如果上议院出手推迟这个议案
there will be rioting in the streets. They will have our heads.
出现街头暴♥乱♥ 我们将会处于被动地位
Which is why I've taken steps to ensure that if such a bill passes,
因此我已经采取措施 如果此项议案通过
it won't be with a sweeping majority.
支持者一定不会占多数
Forgive me, Your Highness, but how on earth can you ensure that?
原谅我 殿下 但是到底如何确保呢
I believe you know James Holloway.
我相信你知道杰姆斯·霍洛威
I do indeed.
知道
Well, rest assured, Mr. Holloway is very much in bed with us.
放心吧 霍洛威先生与我们是同道中人
The Duke of York and James Holloway?
约克公爵和詹姆斯霍洛威?
Strange bedfellows.
奇怪的同伴
Needless to say, you do your duty, we'll do ours.
不必说了 你做你的分内之事 我做我的
You can count on us, Your Highness.
你可以信赖我们 殿下
I knew you'd come to see things my way.
我知道你会理解我看事物的方式
People always do.
人们总是这样
I just got off the phone with Albert.
我刚和艾伯特通完电♥话♥
He's making a call. Albert? As in...
他在打电♥话♥ 艾伯特? 是...
As in "the sovereign Prince of Monaco" Albert?
摩纳哥掌权的王子艾伯特?
We have history there. He's hooking us up.
我们有交情 他在与我们联♥系♥
You're so the man right now.
你现在真是个厉害人物
Come on.
来
Ashok, it's not coming back. Let it go, mate.
阿斯霍克 别♥墅♥还没回来 随它去 兄弟
Hey...
嘿...
Mm, hey.
嘿
We're going to the villa in Monaco this weekend.
我们这周要去摩纳哥的一栋别♥墅♥
I figured we could both use a break from this place. Wheels up at dawn.
我觉得我们都可以逃离这里喘口气 明早出发
A break sounds good.
喘口气听起来不错
What was that earlier? You okay?
刚才是怎么回事 你还好吗
Hm?
嗯?
Mm, it's nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I've tried to be patient.
我努力变的耐心
I've tried to give you space.
我努力给你空间
Now dance with me before I look desperate.
现在与我共舞一曲 在我看起来还不那么绝望的时候
Sat at the lights while they change
# 坐在灯下 光影迷离 #
On the dashboard
# 仪表盘上数字跳动 #
I'm shaking
# 身体摇晃 #
I thought of you
# 我想起了你 #
And the boy with his head on the table...
# 趴在桌上的男孩 #
So how was it, your dance with Ophelia?
那么 和奥菲利娅共舞 有什么感觉?
Maybe you don't think she's special,
也许你不觉得她特别
but I do.
但是我这么觉得
OK, let's play this out.
好的 我们停止这个话题
Let's say that the two of you end up together.
假设你俩真的走到了一起
Your mother hates her. The press will eat her alive.
你母亲讨厌她 媒体会活生生吃掉她
They will make your life a living hell.
他们会让你的生活变成人间炼狱
And then what will you be left with?
然后你还剩什么呢
Happiness.
幸福
Don't be naive.
图样图森破
May I cut in? Walk away.
我能插一句吗? 走开
Ashok.
阿斯霍克
I am so not okay with this.
我可不想跟你跳舞
Well, I knew the girl
# 我认识这个女孩 #
Before she was glazed
# 在她未染尘埃之前 #
Everything is new
# 一切都是新的 #
Everything is new
# 一切都是新的 #
Well, I know my digging
# 我懂我的灵魂 #
And I know my singing...
# 正如我明白我的歌♥唱 #
Too
# 一样 #
Well, I know my digging
# 我懂我的灵魂 #
And I know my singing...
# 正如我明白我的歌♥唱 #
Too
# 一样 #
I... Don't say it.
我... 别说了
I have to go. No. I refuse to allow it.
我必须走了 不 我不允许
We haven't danced yet.
我们还没有一起跳舞
I suppose I can't argue with that.
我认为对此我无法辩驳
I love you so
# 我如此爱你 #
I don't know who I could involve
# 不知可以缠绕着谁 #
To help me lately
# 帮我 #
I don't tell a soul
# 我没有告诉灵魂 #
What if to say... What if to say you don't go?
# 如果说 如果说 你不会离开 #
Dance with me.
和我共舞
Why would I want to...? Just shut up and dance with me.
为什么我要...? 闭嘴 把手给我
While it burns and it rages
# 当它燃烧 当它肆虐 #
Through the usual stages
# 穿过往常的时光 #
Let's be honest. This isn't about the video.
让我们诚实一点 这与录像无关
Hasn't been about the video for a while now.
好久之前就和录像无关了
Which is probably good because there is no video.
这也许是个好消息 因为根本就没有录像这回事
What do you mean, there's no video?
没录像 你什么意思?
You got black-out drunk and threatened to fire me, so I lied...
你喝高了 威胁炒我鱿鱼 所以我撒了个谎...
about all of it.
就是这样
You son of a bitch.
人♥渣♥
I don't need a video, though, do I?
但是我不需要录像 不是吗?
'Cause you like this.
因为你就爱这样
You like being controlled. You like me.
你喜欢被控制的感觉 你喜欢我
So I'll do whatever I want to you, whenever I want.
所以只要我想要 就可以任意摆布你
And you'll let me.
你也会默许
Because you want it. You need it.
因为你想要这样 需要这样
So, Princess, video or not, I own you.
所以公主 无论有没有录像 你是我的
Now, go to your room...
现在 回去你房♥间...
strip off that overpriced dress...
脱下昂贵的晚礼服...
get into bed and wait for me.
上♥床♥等我
Say yes.
说遵命
What if to say... What if to say you don't go?
# 如果说 如果说 你不离开 #
What if to say...What if to say you...
# 如果说 如果说 你 #
Yes.
遵命
..Don't leave me?
# 不要留我一人 #
'Cause I tried with you
# 因为我试图靠近你 #
And now you broke me too
# 现在你伤了我的心 #
And I can't go on...
# 我无法继续坚持 #
You were right. Liam's a nice guy.
你是对的 利亚姆是个迷人的家伙
Seriously?
真的?
Can the two of you just stop with that?
你们两个说够了吗
Can everyone stop liking each other?
能不假装喜欢对方么
Maybe you two should date.
也许你们俩应该来一场约会
Fairy tales are such bullshit.
童话故事都是胡说八道
I'm sorry?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表