剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
On a plane.
在飞机上
Tonight.
今晚
Make me proud out of that, Baby.
要让我感到骄傲 宝贝
Don't keep this lady waiting too long.
别让这位女士等太久
I can't overstate the significance of the next couple of days
未来几天的重要性怎么强调也不为过
This being the first time the public will see you as the new heir.
这是公众第一次目睹身为新继承人的你
Do not screw up.
千万别搞砸了
Furthermore, to avoid epic press failures
并且 为了避免史诗级新闻的破产
you must stick only to the pre-approved script and topics.
你一定只能忠于预先设定的脚本和主题
Don't try telling any jokes.
不要试图开玩笑
And we never talk about money, race, sexual identity, or religion.
我们从不谈论金钱 种族 性身份 抑或宗教
Then what does that leave to talk about?
那还剩下什么可以说的?
Cheese.
奶酪
They're very proud of their cheese in this part of the kingdom.
在那里 他们以奶酪为傲
The unique import of this countryside tour
这次乡村之旅有着独一无二的重要性
is it allows us a chance to remind the people who we are
就是它给了我们机会去提醒人♥民♥ 我们是谁
and what we can do for them.
和我们可以为他们做什么
Robert got scrutinized on appearances
罗伯特非常注重仪容仪表
even his socks would sell out when photos of him were published.
当他的照片推出的时 甚至他穿的袜子都会被销♥售♥一空
Maybe it had more to do with the man wearing them.
或许这和谁是袜子的主人有更大的关系
Well, we'll see, won't we?
好吧 我们会知道的 对吧?
Now then, try not to sleep with anyone in the villages.
从现在开始 尽量不要和村庄里的任何人睡
Hard as that may be.
这可能会很难
Thank you.
谢谢
What's with the gloves, dear?
戴手套干什么 亲爱的?
People out here can be filthy.
外面的人会很脏
Quite. Nonsense.
的确 荒谬
How do you do? Thank you, darling.
您好吗? 谢谢 宝贝儿
Thank you.
非常感谢
Give me those gloves.
给我手套
Thank you.
谢谢
Mm, quite good.
嗯 味道不错
Very... textured.
非常... 原汁原味
Perhaps it's time to throw that one out, yeah?
也许保质期到了 该扔了 对吧?
You know, because of the mold.
你们知道的 因为都霉了
No jokes. Be kingly.
不要开玩笑 态度好点
Excuse us.
失陪了
Coming through. Make room.
走这边 让一让
Thank you, Your Royal Highness.
感谢您 我尊贵的殿下
Of course. So have you chosen a name?
分内之事 那么你选好名字了吗?
For what?
给谁选?
In my defense, she looked quite pregnant.
我要辩解的是 她看起来是真像怀孕了
I don't care if she looked like the Blessed bloody Virgin herself.
我才不管她看起来是不是像TMD圣母
Never say that to a woman.
再也别对女性说那样的话
This is why you stand only where we damn-well tell you
这就是为什么 我们说站哪 你就得站在哪
and say only what we damn-well tell you.
我们说该说什么 你就得说什么
And do not, under any circumstances, talk to any move fatter people.
也不准 在任何情况下 与街上的肥胖人士交谈
Oh, no, I can't.
哦 不 我不行
The E hasn't kicked in.
迷幻药还没生效
What am I even supposed to talk about with old people?
为什么我要和这些老家伙聊天?
No, we should cancel.
不行 我们应该取消
You'll be fine.
你一定行的
You just have to walk around a bit
你只需在四周稍微逛逛
look at some water color paintings, take some photos.
看看水彩画 照些照片
Should... should actually be quite...
应该... 实际上应该就够...
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天
Jasper, you are so smooth.
贾斯珀 你的皮肤好光滑
I mean, oh, this is in... This is incredible.
我是说 噢 这真... 这真难以置信
The princess is ready.
公主准备好了
Come here.
抱一个
Aw, can I have your jelly?
哦 能给我一点果冻吗?
It's a mad thing.
这东西真让人着迷
Oh, this hair.
哦 一头银发
It's like cotton candy.
就像棉花糖
Do you mind...? Off we go, Your Highness.
你介意...? 好了我们要走了 公主殿下
Can't keep the puppies at the animal shelter waiting.
就不能让小狗一直在动物收♥容♥所♥等着
Oh, I desperately want to smell a puppy.
哦 我好想闻一闻小狗的气味
Ooh.
唔
I'll bring you one to smell.
我会带一只给你闻的
Okay, bye.
好的 拜拜
Bye. Bye. Bye.
拜 拜 拜
Oh, look, Jasper! A gift shop!
哦 看 贾斯珀 一家礼品店!
One bottle of morphine, please?
给我一瓶吗♥啡♥ 好吗?
She's kidding, obviously.
显而易见 她在开玩笑
Obviously.
非常明显
Seriously no idea where I am.
我真的不知道自己在哪里
I must've been by here five times.
我一定经过这里5次了
Give me a landmark. Okay.
给我一个地标 好吧
I'm in front of a tiny boy in a red blazer
我在一个穿红色运动上衣的小男孩前面
that I'm trying not to look at.
我努力不看他
Oh, no, I've done it.
哦 不 我已经看了
Now I can't look away.
现在我移不开视线了
Oh, no... The Henry the Sixth.
哦 不...亨利六世
Don't let it suck you in. Quick, turn back.
别被它洗♥脑♥ 快 回头
So this is, what, your TV room?
所以这里是 呃 你的电视室?
And it's now known as the King's Red State Room.
它的另一个名字 国王的红厅更出名些
This portrait of Henry the Sixth was done on his fifth birthday
这幅亨利六世的肖像是他在六岁生日那天完成的
over five years after he first became King.
在他加冕大概五年后
Now, any queries on what we've seen so far?
现在 对于目前所见还有什么疑问吗?
What's the latest with Coffee Girl?
咖啡女孩最近怎么样了?
Historical queries only, please.
问题只能与历史有关 谢谢
And now the privileged behind-the-scenes tour.
现在是贵宾特有的幕后之旅
Lucky for you, you know someone.
你很幸运 你知道我说的是谁
You seriously wouldn't believe
你肯定不敢相信
how big these little scissors feel to me right now.
这把小剪刀对我意义多大
Ooh, Jasper.
哦 贾斯珀
Oh, Prince Rufus.
喔 鲁弗斯王子
You could stop messing with my personal life.
你能不要再扰乱我的私人生活么?
I haven't a clue what you're going on about.
我根本不明白你在说什么
I can't stop the press reading between the lines.
我无法阻止新闻暗藏什么言外之意
There are no lines to read between.
没有言外之意
Listen, don't overthink things, my love.
听着 不要想太多 亲爱的
Let me simplify things for you.
让我给你简单梳理一下
Our number one role on tours like this is to seem interested.
我们旅行的首要任务就是要看起来兴致满满
Why not be interested?
为什么没真兴致呢?
Don't be naive.
别天真
This very tunnel is the reason no one died in the Midnight Fire of 1822.
这条隧♥道♥正是1822年午夜失火时无人死亡的原因
Not one royal or staff member.
一个王室成员或工作人员也没死
And bonus, it's right about here you get service.
另外有一点好处 你能在这里享受服务
How far do these tunnels go?
这条隧♥道♥有多长?
All the way to Hyde Park.
一直到海德公园
Great, so I can go out this way then?
很好 那么到时候我就能从这里出去了?
When your dad comes home to find us making out
当你♥爸♥爸回来后发现我们在做♥爱♥时
and I need a quick escape route.
我就需要一条快速逃跑的路线
Just kidding, Phi...
只是开玩笑 菲...
Huh? What?
啊? 什么?
Right. Sorry, I just...
对 抱歉 我只是...
Everything OK?
还好吗?
Yeah.
是的
How about we get a quick photo and then get some food?
那我们赶紧照完 然后吃点东西吧?
So... Anything? Whatever you want?
所以...什么都可以? 不管你想吃什么?
Yeah. The kitchen will whip up anything you want.
对 厨房♥什么都能做
Then I would have ordered another scoop.
那我要再点一份
OK, I know my joke about us making out was lame
好的 我知道 我的玩笑开得非常蹩脚
but I truly meant nothing by...
但是我真的无意...
No, sorry.
不 对不起
It's not that.
并不是因为那个
It's something you saw on your phone earlier.
那就是你早先在手♥机♥里看到的东西
Perhaps Prince-related.
大概和王子有关吧
How about this?
这样如何?
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表