剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表
Go.
普莱斯 先生
Mr. Pryce, sir...
如果你知道我的过去
If you knew about my past...
我为什么雇用你
Why did I hire you?
因为就我所知 我只能告诉你
Because as far as I can tell,
你和你的父母不一样
you're not your parents.
此外 每个人都应该有机会重写他们的过去
Besides, everybody deserves a chance to rewrite their history.
给你一些建议
Word of advice.
因为公主的年轻与魅力
The Queen tends to be threatened
王后好像产生了危机感
by her daughter's youth and attractiveness.
以防不时之需
In case it comes up.
利亚姆343 奥玛尔469
343 for Liam, 469 for Omar.
奥玛尔只需32分就能赢了
Omar needs 32 points to win.
16的两倍
Double 16.
哇 很接近了
Oh, so close!
你侥幸没被淘汰 殿下
You must be living right, Your Highness.
但是 你知道吗
But, you know what?
我只需要16分
I only need 16 points.
而你需要158分
You need 158.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好运
Good luck.
你知道么 一个有趣的事情就是 压力
You know, it's a funny thing, pressure.
一旦你的肩上承担起整个世界的重量
Once you have the weight of the world on your shoulders,
其他的一切都会变得简单
the rest of it is easy.
那是120分
That's 120.
你需要38分 双倍19
You need 38 points. Double 19.
阿肖克
Ashok...
你喜欢你的车吗
do you like your car?
我爱我的车
I love my car.
好的
Good.
因为它是你的了
Because it's yours.
呵呵 不错的游戏
Yeah. Good game.
但是刚刚我说的要把车还给你的话
But that thing that I said about my word?
我撒谎了 我要留着那辆车
I lied. I'm keeping the car!
- 这现在是我的了 好么! - 把钥匙给他
- It's mine now, okay? - Give him the keys.
啊喂 冷静!
Whoa! Calm down!
我在美国长大 那里枪被认为不详之物
I was raised in America where guns are bad
但是用弓和箭是光荣的
but a bow and arrow is honorable.
- 别以为我不会用这个 - 我没有 我要死了
- Don't think I won't use this. - I'm not thinking, I'm dead.
快脱弦了 已经要脱弦了!
It's slipping. It's slipping!
好吧!拿回汽车!拿回汽车!疯婊♥子♥!
Okay, alright! Take the car! Take the car! Crazy bitch!
来吧!
Come on!
哦 阿肖克
Oh, Ashok!
噢 天 我要死了!
Oh, my God! I'm gonna die!
我会流血过多而死亡!
I'm gonna bleed out and die!
- 我将要 - 你不会死的 阿肖克
- I'm gonna... - You're not gonna die, Ashok.
我嘴里有橡胶的味道
I have a rubber taste in my mouth!
你应该过去并且检查一下 奥菲莉娅
You should go and check on Ophelia.
你做到了 你做到了
You got this. You got this.
抓住那里 哥们
Hang in there, buddy.
阿肖克 冷静 听我说
Ashok, calm down. Listen to me.
你就会没事的 我只需要拔出这只箭
You're gonna be fine. I just need to remove the arrow.
不 不 坏主意 你应该带我去医院
No, no, bad idea. You have to take me to the hospital.
- 我不能那么做 - 为什么
- I can't do that. - Why not?
因为你是英国王储最好的朋友
Because you're best friends with the Crown Prince of England,
王室自有规矩
there's a protocol.
等下 等下 等下啊 等下
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
我与你不同 马库斯 我胆小怯弱身体单薄
I'm not like you, Marcus.I'm cowardly and fragile.
我玩游戏 还看连环画
I play video games and read graphic novels.
我尖酸刻薄 拜托
I'm sarcastic and ironic. Please.
要是外面的姑娘看到你如此有男子气概并且为团队着想的话
When those girls out there see you manning up and taking one for the team,
你就可以大打同情牌 这一切也就值得了
you'll play the sympathy card for all it's worth.
一
One
二
two
三
Three.
- 疼吗 - 小事一桩
- Does it hurt? - I can handle it.
我好想像他一样不费吹灰之力就能使一切步入正轨
I miss the effortless way he navigated all the madness.
你明白吗
You know?
就好像他总是先人一步一样
Like he was always one step ahead of everyone.
他是大家的英雄
He was everyone's hero.
也是我的英雄
Including mine.
当他谈及你时眼神总会焕发异彩
And his eyes would light up when he'd talk about you.
他会说 “莱尼会变得万众瞩目
He'd say, "Lenny is gonna be iconic.
她将改写历史”
She'll be the one that rewrites history."
我想念他
I miss him.
你还记得他从屋顶上跳进泳池那晚么
Remember that night he jumped off the roof into the pool?
准备好了吗
You ready?
没 等下
No. Hold on.
好主意
Good idea.
你这么跳下去可是会倒霉的 贝克
It's unfortunate the way you've let yourself go, Beck.
别说了 快跳
Just shut up and jump.
笑什么啊
What? What?
笑什么
What?
你开心了 太棒了
You, happy. It's nice.
# 我纵身一跃 以为你会安好 #
I jumped in the water thinking you'd be safe
# 不忍♥无动于衷 看你坠落 #
I can't stand to watch you fall
# 无情天灾 总是出人意料 #
We don't plan for disaster we don't plan for earthquakes
# 希望你能明了 #
I wonder if you think at all
# 我心为此百般煎熬 #
I left my heart to decide
# 终于我亦随你而去 #
And lately I've been jumping too
# 愿你明白 我把你视若珍宝 #
You know I'm more than a lover
# 怎么舍得让你独过奈何桥 #
More than a lover to you
普鲁登斯
Prudence?
抱歉 陛下 我
Forgive me, Your Majesty. I...
没关系
It's okay.
一起吧
Join me.
有时我会坐在车站看着人来人往
Sometimes I sit and watch people at the bus stops.
我乘坐地铁发现人们为何互不交谈
I ride the tube and notice how nobody speaks.
他们对他人充耳不闻 沉浸于音乐和电♥话♥
They block each other out with their music and phones
以及每日头条之中
and the headlines of the day.
我不禁会想
And I wonder...
我们到底是怎么了
what happened to us?
何时开始我们中的奸邪之人
When did the charlatans and the con men
使人心渐渐相离
and the wicked among us, drive us all away from each other?
我觉得还是好人多的
I think most people are good.
有些只是因为自己的处境不得已罢了
Some of them are simply trapped by their circumstances.
你是个好人 普鲁登斯
You're a good person, Prudence.
无论你被何困扰
And whatever your struggle,
无论什么阻挡了你的脚步
whatever circumstance confines you...
我都可以帮你
I can help you.
我也愿意尝试
And I'd like to try.
您不能帮我
You can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
普鲁登斯
Prudence?
您是个好人也是个明君
You're a good man and a great King.
这对所有人来说
And that matters immensely...
都至关重要
to all of us.
给我讲讲你的父母吧 贾斯珀
Tell me about your parents, Jasper.
或许该由您来说
Perhaps Your Majesty should tell me.
你是肖迪郡的一名孤儿
You're an orphan from Shoreditch,
从你的口音就可以听出来
hence the elocution lessons.
除非军情局有其他说法
Unless MI6 says otherwise.
我得承认 你的美音几乎听不出来
I must say, your American accent barely peeks through.
你父母是拉斯维加斯的骗子 是吧
Las Vegas grifters, weren't they?
像吉普赛人一样游走东西
Swindlers who moved about like gypsies,
垂涎财富并教育了个好儿子
coveting affluence and teaching their son well.
我父母只在梦中身居高位
My parents only dreamed of life at the top.
但是我曾触及过并好好利用了一番
But I touched it and used it.
那么萨曼萨·库克呢
And Samantha Cook?
你也摸过上过么利用过么
Did you touch and use her, too?
在你四处打探的时候我也打探了一下 小保镖
剧集 | 王室(2015) | 导航列表