剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
不管是谁
Whosever in here,
赶紧出来 不然我一枪射穿你
get out before I blow your head off.
滚 米奇 是我
Oh, fuck off, Mitch. It's me.
靠
Shit.
爱丽克丝
Alex?
我不能被人看见
I can't be seen by anybody,
所以我在你房♥子后面的树林里下的车
so I had my car drop me in the woods behind your house.
-你来看我了 -不
- You came to see me. - No.
我是来告诉你我对你有多生气
I came to tell you that I am so mad at you,
我永远也不会放下这件事
and I will never, ever get over it.
你抛弃了我
You left me.
留我自己他妈的在早间新闻 你扔下了我
Alone on the fucking Morning Show. You left me alone.
因为你非得背着佩吉找小三
Because you had to fuck around on Paige
因为你不想玷污了你的完美人设
because you didn't want to tarnish your little image
去离个婚
and just get a divorce.
你这就五十步笑百步了
Hello, pot. I'd like to introduce you to kettle.
你居然会因为这个生我的气
How can you be mad at me about that?
你认真的吗 你是真的蠢
Are you kidding me? You're so stupid.
你觉得我是因为这个生你的气吗
You think I'm mad at you because...
老天 来打我吧 尽情打我
Jesus, beat me up. Beat me up.
你真觉得我是因为这个生气吗 你个白♥痴♥
You really think that that's what I'm mad about? You idiot.
我生气是因为你自私
I'm mad at you because you're selfish.
你个自私自利的混♥蛋♥
You're a self-indulgent asshole.
你乱搞女人可把我坑惨了
And your philandering has fucked me.
我要失去一切了 米奇
And I'm gonna lose everything,Mitch.
我现在一点底也没有 一点也没有
There's no guarantees. Zero.
节目建立在咱俩的火花上 而你亲手毁了它
Our star was built on chemistry, and you just blew it up.
为什么 你为什么
And why? Why did you do that?
世界上女人千千万
There had to have been a million and one women out there
不在早间新闻也愿意舔你蛋的人
who would've gladly sucked your dick
数都数不清
who didn't work on The Morning Show.
-不是我的错 -算了吧
- It's not my fault. - Oh, please.
这都是自愿的
They were consensual affairs,
-爱丽克丝 -你真个傻♥逼♥ 米奇
- Alex. - Mitch, you're such a fucking moron.
我觉得你是在嫉妒 因为我们的曾经
I think that you're jealous because of our history.
-你真♥他♥妈♥自负 米奇 -因为我们有过一段
- Your fucking ego. Oh, my God, Mitch. - 'Cause we had a thing.
你的自负
That fucking ego of yours.
你真觉得
You really think that
咱俩睡了两次
because of the two times you got on top of me
我就动了真情了
meant that much to me
现在专门跑来生你气
that that's what I'm pissed about?
你真♥他♥妈♥蠢
You're so stupid. God.
你毁了我的生活
You stole my life with this.
你把我扔给了一群森林里的野狼
You left me in the woods with a... pack of wolves.
我的生活方式很不正常 米奇
I live a really strange existence,
那么的孤立
Mitch, and it's isolated as shit.
我放弃了所有 就为了这档节目
I gave up everything for this show.
放弃了所有正常生活的可能
Any chance of having a normal life.
你害我到了濒临失去它的极点
And you just put me in a position of losing it.
失去所有事
Everything. Of having nothing.
失去所有人
Of having no one.
你是我的搭档 十五年的搭档
You're my partner. Fifteen years my partner.
也是那个唯一真正
And my only real companion,
了解我生活的人
who knew my life in such vivid detail.
因为我的生活就是你的生活
Because you're... it's your life too.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
现在过去也再也回不去了
We lived a life that we're never gonna get back.
你不是我老公
And you're not my husband,
你也不是我情人 不是我的家人
and you're not my lover, and you're not my family,
现在我们朋友也做不了了
and now you can't be my friend.
为什么不能
Why can't I be?
因为你做错事了
Because what you did was wrong!
爱丽克丝 你认识那些人
Alex, you knew these people.
你知道我没有强迫任何人
You know that I didn't coerce anybody.
都是维尔斯坦的错
This is Weinstein's fault.
著名电影制♥作♥人 被卷入涉嫌性侵
引发了世界范围内大规模的#Metoo[米兔]系列揭发狂潮
求求你别说 太无知了
Please don't say that. It's so ignorant.
天 爱丽克丝 我并没有做错事
Jesus, Alex. I didn't do anything wrong.
我没有
I didn't.
你电视怎么了
What happened to your TV?
我们发生了点分歧
We had a disagreement.
你这么的混♥蛋♥ 我很伤心
I'm sorry you're such an asshole.
我也是
Me too.
你最好不要说"我也是[Metoo]"这句话
I wouldn't use those two words together if I were you.
我得走了
I have to go. I have to leave.
别 我不想你走
No, don't. I don't want you to go.
我得走了
I have to go.
-别 别走 再待会儿 -我要走了
- No, don't go. I want you to stay, please. - I have to go. No.
我不想一个人
I don't wanna be alone.
再待一会儿吧
Just stay for a little while.
爱丽克丝 别 这事会过去的
Alex, please, come on. This could blow over.
-这事永远也不会过去 -爱丽克丝
- This is so never gonna blow over. - Alex.
爱丽克丝 他们当时想着要炒掉你
Alex, they were going to replace you!
什么
What?
他们来找我
They came to me.
他们说YDA的收视率咬我们咬得很紧
They said YDA was nipping at our heels in the ratings.
他们想做点改变
And they wanted to make a change.
我不信你
I don't believe you.
你只是想搞糊涂我
You're just trying to fuck with my head
想拉我陪葬
because you're destroyed and you want me destroyed.
不不 我想救你
No, no. I wanna save you.
-爱丽克丝 别走 -我不相信你
- Alex, don't go. - I don't believe you!
留下吧 我有把枪
Just stay! I've got a gun!
那好啊 你和枪玩得开心
Great! Have fun with that!
布莱德丽·杰克逊
Bradley Jackson here.
我是科里·埃里森 UBA电视台的总裁
This is Cory Ellison. I'm the president of the UBA network.
我看到你在早间新闻的表现了
I saw you on The Morning Show.
你现在来阿奇尔格雷大厦和我喝一杯
How would you like to come meet me for a drink
聊一聊你的未来
at the Archer Gray right now
怎么样
and talk about your future?
我的未来
"My future"?
这是啥 我平步青云的邀请函
What is this, my big break?
这取决于你
Well, I suppose that's up to you.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表