剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
包括一份极好的合约来保证这点
including a huge fucking contract to prove it.
几周前的各种事件过去之后
After all the back-and-forth a couple of weeks ago,
你甚至得到联合主播的选择权 这将落实书面
you're even getting coanchor approval in writing.
对吧 你赢了
Right? You win.
天
God.
我只希望可以闭上眼睛
I really just wish I could close my eyes
眨眨眼 过去三周就都能消失
and blink and the last three weeks would just go away.
爱丽克丝 这些丑闻几年前就开始了
Alex, these pieces were set in motion years ago.
任何希望或者行动都不能改变这点
There's no amount of wishing or maneuvering that can change that.
齐普铺好床
Chip made his bed,
米奇在床上睡了全办公室的人
and Mitch fucked the whole office in it
我们站在卧室门外 毫无察觉
while we obliviously stood outside the bedroom door.
听着 去他妈的米奇
Hey. Listen. Fuck Mitch.
肯定有办法能
There's gotta be a way that
让齐普行政休假
we can put Chip on an administrative leave.
暂时聘请马龙 然后
Hire Marlon temporarily, and
等风波过去
then when this all blows over,
再让齐普回来
we bring Chip back.
不 绝对不行
No. Absolutely not.
-绝对不行 -我们必须警示公众
- Absolutely not. - We have to send a message
UBA或者《早间新闻》
that this behavior will not
对此类行为决不姑息
be condoned at UBA or on The Morning Show.
我们必须表示
We have to show that
会承担行为相应的结果
there are consequences for our actions.
你之前说得很精彩 从女性角度
You said it so eloquently, as a woman,
后果还不够严重
there often aren't enough of them.
你怎么说得来着
How did you say it?
"能在维护正义的公♥司♥工作
"I am proud to be on a network
在这样的国家生活 我无比骄傲"
and live in a country that upholds consequences."
你才是说真话的人 爱丽克丝
You are the truth teller, Alex.
老天 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
行
Okay.
太棒了 搞定
Wonderful! Done.
希望你不会为
And I hope you don't feel so bad
布莱德丽·杰克逊被炒感到难过
about fucking Bradley Jackson.
她赚了一大笔钱
I mean, she's getting a hell of a payoff
这个疯子过去几个星期里
for a lunatic who put in a
除了毁掉我们之外啥也没干
couple of weeks' work trying to kill our brand.
好吧 或许如此
Yeah, okay. Well, that might be the case,
但那个姑娘以后
but whatever happens to that
无论过得怎样
girl for the rest of her life,
都和我有关 明白吗
that's on me. Okay?
我让她从默默无闻
I plucked her out of obscurity,
变得声名狼藉
and I tossed her right into infamy.
-天 -3点55分了 会议4点开始
-God. -It's 3:55. Meeting starts at 4:00.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
好吧 我要走了
All right. I gotta go.
我得想想怎么告诉布莱德丽
I gotta figure out a way to
丹尼尔要替代她
tell Bradley that Daniel's coming in.
都是好事 爱丽克丝
This is all good, Alex.
一切都是
All of it.
对节目好 对你也好
For the show... and for you.
请坐
Have a seat.
不必
I'm good.
斯坦恩杨律师事务所的内部调查结果
Stern and Young has returned
已经出来了
its findings in their internal investigation.
别吊我胃口
Well, don't keep me in suspense.
调查发现你对被动沉默的工作环境负有责任
They found you responsible for the permissive environment.
有大量证据支撑这一点
There are pages and pages of evidence that back that up.
天呐 你一定是找了些
Wow. You must've had some pretty
厉害的小说写手来给你编出来的
good fiction writers put that together for you.
比给你写黄金时段节目的
A little better than the people
那些人强点
who write your prime-time lineup.
规矩点 查理
Have some decency, Charlie.
这是个严肃的事
This is a serious matter.
严肃倒是严肃 弗雷德 当然了
It's serious something, Fred. For sure.
你知道我也不想这么干的
You know it gives me no pleasure.
要炒掉替我工作几年的人
It gives me no pleasure to
并不能给我带来愉悦感
know that someone that worked for me for years
尤其还是这样愚昧 置员工于危险的人
exhibited such gross negligence and endangered my employees.
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
你赶快说完
You better get this over with fast
免得我一怒之下把你踢到第五大道上
before I lose it and drop-kick your ass right on Fifth Avenue.
随便你 你被开除了 立即生效
Have it your way. You're fired effective immediately.
明早公布调查结果时
We're announcing it officially
将正式宣布这个消息
when the report's released tomorrow morning.
詹姆斯在你门口准备了个打包箱子
James has a box for your things outside.
尽量多拿点
Take what you can carry.
剩下的寄到你家里
The rest we'll have sent to your home.
太好了 就这些
Great. Is that all?
不 还有一件事
No, one more thing.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 不听我命令
Fuck you for not killing
把那个私人消防员的报道毙掉
that private firefighter story like I asked.
那场火离我房♥子一步之遥
That fire came a pussy hair away from my house.
你能买♥♥得起房♥子还是因为我的节目
Yeah, my show bought you that fucking house,
如果我愿意 我也能把它夷为平地
and I will burn it to the fucking ground if I feel like it!
操
Fuck.
-嗨 布莱德丽 -嗨 我刚和汉娜谈过
- Hey, Bradley. - Hey, I just talked to Hannah.
太难了
It was really hard.
抱歉 采访的素材收集够了吗
I'm sorry. Did you get enough for the interview?
大概够了
Probably, yeah.
很好 我们明天就做
Okay, good. We do it tomorrow.
明天 这么快
Tomorrow? That's fast.
不 必须要在明天一早的节目里
No. It has to be tomorrow, early in the show.
布莱德丽
Bradley.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
好的 我去告诉米奇和科里
Okay, good. I'll let Mitch and Cory know it's on.
好 我来告诉汉娜
Okay. I'll let Hannah know.
他们给了她份在洛杉矶的工作
They offered her a job in LA.
老天 他们太无♥耻♥了
Jesus. They're fucking shameless.
我要开工了 再见
Yeah. I'll start working. Bye.
我是汉娜·肖恩菲尔德
You've reached Hannah Shoenfeld.
请留言 我会尽快回电
Please leave a message, and I'll get right back.
汉娜 我是克莱尔
Hannah, it's Claire.
听着 我感觉很难受
Look, I feel awful.
对不起我和你发脾气
I'm really sorry that I got so upset with you.
我觉得自己是心理没准备好
I think that it all just took me a bit by surprise.
我知道你大概只是为我好
And I know that you were probably just looking out for me.
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
不许拒绝哦
I will not take no for an answer.
如果你不给我回电
If you don't call me back,
我就在你公♥寓♥外面等着
I will wait outside your building,
明早跟着你去上班
and I'll follow you to work in the morning.
我一直跟着你 直到你接受我的道歉
I will stalk you until you accept my apology.
我会带咖啡来
I'll bring coffee.
拜托了 汉娜
Please, Hannah.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
你需要帮忙来处理这件事吗 汉娜
Are you getting any help processing any of this, Hannah?
不 不需要任何帮助 这事完了 结束了
No. No. I don't need any help. It's done. It's over.
是吗
Is it?
你什么意思 我不是阿什丽·布朗 好吗
What are you getting at? I'm not Ashley Brown, okay?
我不会在你的访谈里
I'm not gonna give you some tearful
来段泪汪汪的"我好受伤"的内♥幕♥揭秘
"I'm so broken" reveal for your fucking interview.
你问我怎样 我他妈好极了
How am I? I'm fucking fine.
每个人整天都会遇到
Fucked-up shit happens to people all day, every day
不知如何应对的烂摊子事
that they don't know how to deal with.
为什么要沉迷...
Why dwell on...
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
请进
Come in.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表